Next Legendary Event and Character

Replies

• Options
    If they keep the current cycle, the next legendary toon event will be Light Side. I could see it as being either C-3PO (Ewoks to unlock) if they roll with nostalgia, or Jedi Rey/General Organa (First Order to unlock) if they do a tie-in to Episode VIII - and if they tag C-3PO like R2, that ties into the new movie as well.

Of course, this probably means it will actually be Padme, so get your Separatists ready...
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    Padmé - Separatists
    Snoke - Resistance
    Jedi Rey - First Order
    Jango - Bounty Hunters
    Chewbacca - Scoundrels
    Revan - both Jedi and Sith

Yeah, this looks good. Only thing I would add is Clones for Droideka or maybe Jango?
  • Options
    We need a new Chewie because the one we have is a beginner character! He will never be reworked for Han synergies or rebel or resistance. He is exactly what he's supposed to be. If we want a rebel/resistence chewie, we need another one which is not a most basic starter toon
    There shouldn't be a thing as "beginner character" you can get characters like Boba, Qui Gon, and Ezra all very early on and they're all amazing even st end game. And saying they won't rework him because of that is only encouraging these panic farming events
  • Options
    Darth wrote: »
    The fact that C3PO and Jabba the Hutt are not in the game is unbelievable considering there's over 100 characters and C3PO and Jabba should of been in before like 70 of them!!! But thank god we have Tuskan Shaman & Nightsister Acolyte!!!

Why would Jabba be a playable character in the game? He can hardly move, let alone fight. Also he is such a large character that he would take up too much space on the screen, he's at least 3 or 4 times larger than a human. Combine this with the fact that there is approximately one person requesting him. Never going to happen.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    I would love to see Jabba but it seems unlikely unless we start getting some cool stuff like vehicles and rancors.
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Heres a more likely list.

Snoke
    Jango
    Leia - Episode VII/VIII

I see Jango as a marquee TBH I mean he didn't really do much

Well they did chose him to be the Genetic Father of all the clones for a reason.

That dosen't make him fit in legendary event...
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    I think the clones were given superioir DNA than was actually taken from Jango. I seem to remember the Kaminoans had special ways of improving it.
  • Options
    Olga wrote: »
    I think the clones were given superioir DNA than was actually taken from Jango. I seem to remember the Kaminoans had special ways of improving it.
    Mainly an aging thing so theycaged twice as fast, as well as modifed to be more loyal (though ARCs and commandos had less of this so they can be more free thinking) the rest was training (brainwashing) for a decade to be unquestionably loyal to both the republic and the chancellor. And I'm sure that Jango has the power to be legendary, he doesn't really have the iconography as the other 4
  • Options
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    Mainly an aging thing so theycaged twice as fast, as well as modifed to be more loyal (though ARCs and commandos had less of this so they can be more free thinking) the rest was training (brainwashing) for a decade to be unquestionably loyal to both the republic and the chancellor. And I'm sure that Jango has the power to be legendary, he doesn't really have the iconography as the other 4

Yeah I'd agree with this, he's not in the same league as CLS, Yoda, Palpatine, R2 or Han and for anyone who's read the EU he's not in the same league as Thrawn either. Can't see too many that don't already have a full Clones team farming one up for him without a game breaking kit, he'd be better as a marquee.
  • Options
    Jedi rey I hope

she wont have the jedi tag.... she will only have the resistance tag
  • Options
    First off we don't need a second Chewie, just change the tags (and the kit while you're at it) and done, but for legendaries
    Grand master Luke- First Order
    Supreme leader Snoke- resistance
    That's really it. Legendsries are for the more powerful characters, but more importantly, the iconic ones. I'd love to see Talzin and Durge (Jango's good but not legendary), but they aren't is iconic as the current three or in Thrawn's case a fan favorite like the others

Chewys been in 5 movies to date, only yoda r2 and Palpatine have been in more. How can you not say he isn't legendary?
    We need a new Chewie because the one we have is a beginner character! He will never be reworked for Han synergies or rebel or resistance. He is exactly what he's supposed to be. If we want a rebel/resistence chewie, we need another one which is not a most basic starter toon

+1, they can't give away free chewy shards if he gets reworked. Chewy needs to be one of the top tanks in the game.
  • Options
    Chewwwyyyy!

The Clone Wars model is NOT the same model as the OT Chewy in the game, either. People saying that need to get their eyes checked
  • Options
    Luke has been in 5 moives, Baby in ROTS, original trilogy, and The Force Awakens
  • samjp
    52 posts Member
    Options
    I would guess Clones instead of Bounty Hunters for Jango
  • Options

You mean Darth Plagueis, the Wise?
    B)B)B)
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options

B)B)B)
    You mean Yoda?
    B)B)B)
  • usho1
    363 posts Member
    Options
    Droideka pliz
  • Options
    usho1 wrote: »
    Droideka pliz

I do not think a generic character will be legendary
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Droideka pliz

Was about to say, 5 mins total screentime and hardly mentioned in the EU.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Chewys been in 5 movies to date, only yoda r2 and Palpatine have been in more. How can you not say he isn't legendary?

Luke will be in 5, 6 if he lives through ep8, Anakin's been in 6 along with obi wan. Why aren't they legendaries?
    +1, they can't give away free chewy shards if he gets reworked. Chewy needs to be one of the top tanks in the game.

I agree he needs a buff, but he had no change throughout the movies to justify a new character, just change the tags and drop "clone wars" from his name
  • Options
    Droideka pliz

They are in SW:TCW a lot though
  • Options

B)B)B)
    You mean Yoda?
    B)B)B)

Hah!
    If only Yoda hadnt turn into a Force ghost, huh?
    But yeah, just think about it, that guy is Plagueis.
  • Options
    Droideka

This can realistically happen, and I hope it happens, along with a Droid rework.
    S3nt1_ge wrote: »
    Revan and Bane ;)

Unlikely, but Orbalisk Armor Bane - at the height of his power - would be fantastic!
  • Options
    Darth wrote: »
    The fact that C3PO and Jabba the Hutt are not in the game is unbelievable considering there's over 100 characters and C3PO and Jabba should of been in before like 70 of them!!! But thank god we have Tuskan Shaman & Nightsister Acolyte!!!

Why would Jabba be a playable character in the game? He can hardly move, let alone fight. Also he is such a large character that he would take up too much space on the screen, he's at least 3 or 4 times larger than a human. Combine this with the fact that there is approximately one person requesting him. Never going to happen.
    Make that two. Maybe his dancing girls can fight for him with bathing suit leia
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    What about Embo? Would he be legendary? Bounty Hunter event?

tumblr_my19deuiwC1rey868o1_500.gif
  • Options
    Porgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Droideka pliz

So is Asaaj :)
  • Options
    Droideka pliz

So is Asajj :)

Yes, and?
  • Options
    Tbh I think they might launch Jango as a legendary and force you to use clones. Considering noone uses them any more and that will force a lot of people to farm them and gear them (though that is the cynic in me speaking)