Next Legendary Event and Character

Replies

• Options
    With nightsisters rework on the horizon, I'm thinking mother talzin will be the answer to cluke
  • Options
    Vakenar wrote: »
    Tbh I think they might launch Jango as a legendary and force you to use clones. Considering noone uses them any more and that will force a lot of people to farm them and gear them (though that is the cynic in me speaking)

But he doesn't deserve the rank of Legendary, marquee i can see yes but not legendary. Also no it doesn't make any sense that he would be against clones, Jedi make sense not clones
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Darth Marr
  • Onark
    104 posts Member
    Options
    Jabba could be a support toon that has others do his attacking for him. Very doable and I'd love to see the designers get creative with a concept like that.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Tbh I think they might launch Jango as a legendary and force you to use clones. Considering noone uses them any more and that will force a lot of people to farm them and gear them (though that is the cynic in me speaking)

Plenty of people use clones. Just not in arena (aside from Rex). P4 Princess Zody squad is extremely popular.
  • Options
    Jango or ki Adi mundi would be nice
  • Not_Mol_Eliza
    10 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I have zero interest in characters that have only shown up in other video games, regardless of my feelings of nostalgia for said games. That's dumb.

And, I want current lengendaries treated equally before they throw another lengendary farm at me. I want at least one zeta for Palpatine. It's ridiculously unfair that the most powerful Sith Lord in canon is without a single zeta (and preferably two).
  • c1ever_pun
    357 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Rebel intelligence analyst: he will have 7 abilities 3 attacks 4 unique with 3 zeta and 2 of his attacks are instakills because the rebels really need the help they're so underpowered
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Heres a more likely list.

Snoke
    Jango
    Leia - Episode VII/VIII

I see Jango as a marquee TBH I mean he didn't really do much

Well they did chose him to be the Genetic Father of all the clones for a reason.

Doesn't make him a Legendary person, Charcter, or toon. And once again he is not needed in the game he is already the most represented character in the game we have 6 Jangos already in the game we don't need a 7th.
  • Options
    Olga wrote: »
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    Supreme leader Snoke- resistance

You mean Darth Plagueis, the Wise?
    B)B)B)
    You mean Yoda?
    B)B)B)

Hah!
    If only Yoda hadnt turn into a Force ghost, huh?
    But yeah, just think about it, that guy is Plagueis.

Except that they've already debunked that claim by stating Snoke isn't human.
  • Options
    Sinari wrote: »
    Olga wrote: »
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    Supreme leader Snoke- resistance

You mean Darth Plagueis, the Wise?
    B)B)B)
    You mean Yoda?
    B)B)B)

Hah!
    If only Yoda hadnt turn into a Force ghost, huh?
    But yeah, just think about it, that guy is Plagueis.

Except that they've already debunked that claim by stating Snoke isn't human.

Neither was Plageuis, he was a Muun.
  • Options

But he doesn't deserve the rank of Legendary, marquee i can see yes but not legendary. Also no it doesn't make any sense that he would be against clones, Jedi make sense not clones

What exactly warrants thrawn being legendary? He isn't even in a movie. He's in, should i say it, a kids show. And I know all you people are going to say oh but EU this and that, I hate to tell you but the number of people actually familiar with him is very small, basically only the super Star Wars geeks knew who he was. He's definitely not main stream, and I'm pretty sure if I walked through the city and asked everyone with a Star Wars shirt on who thrawn is, 95% wouldn't have a clue. That being said, why is thrawn legendary?
  • Options

What exactly warrants thrawn being legendary? He isn't even in a movie. He's in, should i say it, a kids show. And I know all you people are going to say oh but EU this and that, I hate to tell you but the number of people actually familiar with him is very small, basically only the super Star Wars geeks knew who he was. He's definitely not main stream, and I'm pretty sure if I walked through the city and asked everyone with a Star Wars shirt on who thrawn is, 95% wouldn't have a clue. That being said, why is thrawn legendary?

Because he is the only Alien to achieve the rank of Grand Admiral, plus he IS a Grand Admiral which warrants years of training. And i mean have you seen the Cartoon? So just cause you/most people dont know who he is doesn't change the fact that the people who do know who he is will agree completely. Also name another toon so awesome he came back from the EU to main canon.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
  • Options

Because he is the only Alien to achieve the rank of Grand Admiral, plus he IS a Grand Admiral which warrants years of training. And i mean have you seen the Cartoon? So just cause you/most people dont know who he is doesn't change the fact that the people who do know who he is will agree completely. Also name another toon so awesome he came back from the EU to main canon.

I'm merely saying he's only legendary to what's probably less than 1% of people who have seen Star Wars. Chewy is far more iconic than thrawn.
  • Options

I'm merely saying he's only legendary to what's probably less than 1% of people who have seen Star Wars. Chewy is far more iconic than thrawn.

Less than 1%? Where do you get your percentages from? He's the main Villain from Season 3 of Rebels.
  • Options

Less than 1%? Where do you get your percentages from? He's the main Villain from Season 3 of Rebels.

Pretty simple, figure out the box office draws of all of the movies, and then figure out how many people watch season 3 of Rebels or read obscure EU books. Don't try and say us geeks on Star Wars forums are part of the mainstream and overestimate how many people actually know who thrawn is lol.
  • Options

Pretty simple, figure out the box office draws of all of the movies, and then figure out how many people watch season 3 of Rebels or read obscure EU books. Don't try and say us geeks on Star Wars forums are part of the mainstream and overestimate how many people actually know who thrawn is lol.

Well enough of the Devs knew him to add him so there is that
  • Options

Sort of their job to research what they are making a game about. To be honest I never knew who thrawn was, or nihilus or a lot of people in the game, and I've been a Star Wars fan all my life. Same thing goes for marvel, I grew up reading comic books and being a geek, but some of these movies they've made, I'd never heard of any man, or black panther until recently, so I'd say the overwhelming majority of people who know who captain America or Spider-Man is, have no clue who ant man was.
  • Options

Sort of their job to research what they are making a game about. To be honest I never knew who thrawn was, or nihilus or a lot of people in the game, and I've been a Star Wars fan all my life. Same thing goes for marvel, I grew up reading comic books and being a geek, but some of these movies they've made, I'd never heard of any man, or black panther until recently, so I'd say the overwhelming majority of people who know who captain America or Spider-Man is, have no clue who ant man was.

Again just cause YOU haven't heard of them doesn't mean they don't exist, or that you are in the majority.
  • Options

Again just cause YOU haven't heard of them doesn't mean they don't exist, or that you are in the majority.

Yoda is legendary because I can probably ask people who've never seen Star Wars and most of them would know who yoda is. I don't think can say the same about thrawn, therefore I wouldn't say he's a legendary character
  • Options

Yoda is legendary because I can probably ask people who've never seen Star Wars and most of them would know who yoda is. I don't think can say the same about thrawn, therefore I wouldn't say he's a legendary character

Again YOU don't he is legendary so you think others wont as well
  • Options

Again YOU don't he is legendary so you think others wont as well

Lol yes, that's what I've been saying, I don't think most Star Wars fans know who he is. Only the die hard fans know of him, and I think it's a small percentage of people who claim to like Star Wars. That's why I think a nostalgic character like chewy who was in the prequels, the OT, the sequels, and yes the Christmas special should warrant being a legendary character.
  • Options
    I love all the Rebel toons but maybe the next one should be something different to give everyone something they like.
  • Options
    Darth Revan please
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    lol Jango... most certainly NOT worthy of being characterized as a legendary character.
  • Options
    EP is the only legendary without a Zeta. He needs 2 and quickly before rebels take over arena even more so. He needs Daze on primary, dispell along with stunning on AOE or on his unique, and dude needs some protection regen. This needs addressed before I even care about the next legendary. He is the most powerful character in the movies, IMO, and needs to be the rebel slayer. Enough of the Chaze for real. EP needs to be the Rebel counter.
  • Options

I'm with you man but you have to understand by default you are picking fights with kids. I had no clue who Thrawn was never heard of Phoenix squad cause you know......cartoons.
  • Options
    Most likely Luke Skywalker or Rey from "The Last Jedi" or possibly BB8

Possible Snoke, but my bet goes on Rey.
    Not Luke, Old Luke will be the last part of the Heroes journey.
    Not BB8, even when it is one of my favorite characters, I doubt it can be considered legendary.
  • Options
    What about Bounty hunter Bosk??
    And Jango Fett would be cool too!