Unfair nerf for poe

Prev1
Ok poe is strong but not because of his tenac because of his decreasing turn meter skill i dont understand why they nerf this guy like that

Replies

• Options
    He's still pretty good.
  • Options
    He still strong. Better than Yoda IMO
  • Options
    Bull... Running Poe makes you a target now.
  • Options
    If you use Poe you have sacrificed that slot that should be filled with anyone of a dozen other characters.
  • MenaceTEC
    670 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
  • Options
    MenaceTEC wrote: »

He's still super good, he just can't get his wombo combo up with Poggle as fast.
  • Options
    But i think old daka stronger now and i was choose poe for investment
  • Options
    İ want my cantina credits back hear me EA
  • Options
    FOTP was hit a lot harder by nerfs. Pie is still viable though.
  • Options

He's still super good, he just can't get his wombo combo up with Poggle as fast.

I saw one person all day in arena using Poe.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Guess what? The top teams other than mine show how nonsensical this is:

ULEjxZc.png

Yep, Poe must be totally worthless now.
  • Options
    He will be removed within a week they probably don't even know he was nerfed lol just wondering why he dies before he gets to act now.
  • Options
    The #1 at payout arena team on my shard is still using Poe. Also Poe was not really nerfed, or more accurately the changes to Poe basically had no effect. The changes to the entire speed system function as a whole are a different story, but he still sees a ton of play and he's still annoying to fight against. He actually seems to be in a pretty good place. Went from seeing him on 90% of teams in my top 20 to about 25%. Yes thats a huge drop in his play, but the teams he is still played on are doing quite well and 25% is a good number.
  • Options
    What do you mean by removed
  • Options
    Poe' nerf was too much at once. But the misleading update notes were far worse.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    He will be removed within a week they probably don't even know he was nerfed lol just wondering why he dies before he gets to act now.

Yep, you must be totally right. They are so uniformed that they even still use FOTP despite that at least two of them have 7 star Leias, and of course FOTP is totally worthless now.

Devs said they would monitor and adjust if needed, but they will soon find, as they already know, there is no reason for further adjustment.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

Also please kindly post your top 5 in arena, thanks.
  • Options
    The nerf itself wasfair.

The fact that the Devs misled people was not.
    It is logical. reddit.com/r/anarcho_capitalism
  • Options
    Poe is still fine. He's still extremely fast and the people that farmed him can still use him...for now. The meta will shift to extreme speed and that's when he will become less useful. But that will take a while for people to farm QGJ, Dooku etc.
  • Options
    Why did they not send out compensation?? All they need to do is ship us Cantina shipments back. Thats IT! ITS SO EASY
    It is logical. reddit.com/r/anarcho_capitalism
  • Options
    Why did they not send out compensation?? All they need to do is ship us Cantina shipments back. Thats IT! ITS SO EASY

They changed his speed from.143 to 142. Everybody getting Cantina shards back because they don't like Poe balancing (which was begged for for weeks) on here... Is ridiculous
  • Options
    J7000 wrote: »

Also please kindly post your top 5 in arena, thanks.

Dunno how and I'm not in top 5 only got top 50 once even with a broken Poe.
  • Options
    Everyone I can see fights for don't have Poe anymore. If I see a Poe team I'll target it.
  • Options
    My top 10 is still filled with poes, it takes some time for everyone to adjust to the changes. Till then poe will do fine.
  • Options
    They did not just change his speed by 1. There were like a dozen changes.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    My top 20 is packed with poes. Poe still rules the roost on most arena groups (and since tenacity has no bearing on his effectivness, it will prob stay that way). poe is still an elite toon an one of the most functional/powerful in the gane with a great package. He does not have to live long to be effective. All he has to do is taunt and the damage is done. Weather he dies or the taunt is removed he sill exposed some folks and manipulated turn meters. Thats why hes good and even at 142 speed he still acts more then plenty fast enough to ensure viability in battles.
  • Options
    Abyss wrote: »
    My top 20 is packed with poes. Poe still rules the roost on most arena groups (and since tenacity has no bearing on his effectivness, it will prob stay that way). poe is still an elite toon an one of the most functional/powerful in the gane with a great package. He does not have to live long to be effective. All he has to do is taunt and the damage is done. Weather he dies or the taunt is removed he sill exposed some folks and manipulated turn meters. Thats why hes good and even at 142 speed he still acts more then plenty fast enough to ensure viability in battles.

This is just wrong.

His tenacity applied a heal every time he resisted. Now he doesn't heal and he dies without making it through a round of attacks.

Apparently now the turn reduction can be resisted which makes his #1 ability (according to you) less useful.

Try using an ally Luke. His tenacity leadership will make even super powerful effects like Darth Vaders or Sids Aoe bounce off.

I wish people would stop making statements like yours. It's wrong and spreads misinformation. Learn the meta before making posts that make outlandish claims.
  • Options

This is just wrong.

His tenacity applied a heal every time he resisted. Now he doesn't heal and he dies without making it through a round of attacks.

Apparently now the turn reduction can be resisted which makes his #1 ability (according to you) less useful.

Try using an ally Luke. His tenacity leadership will make even super powerful effects like Darth Vaders or Sids Aoe bounce off.

I wish people would stop making statements like yours. It's wrong and spreads misinformation. Learn the meta before making posts that make outlandish claims.

Some of your points are true but i didnp pay money to game and with free 7star heroes i dont have a lot of options i am having hard time to stay in top 100 in arena
    Whatever it is just game
  • Options
    Savageop wrote: »

This is just wrong.

Some of your points are true but i didnp pay money to game and with free 7star heroes i dont have a lot of options i am having hard time to stay in top 100 in arena
    Whatever it is just game

This was directed at the man I was quoting not you sir.
  • Options

This is just wrong.

Whatever it is just game

This is just wrong.

Whatever it is just game

Oh sory :)