Frequently Asked Questions - 12/15/2015

EA_Jesse
663 posts SWGOH Dev Team
edited December 2015
Greetings Heroes,

Below you will find a list of some frequently asked questions. Please keep an eye on this post as it will be updated from time to time.

Can I get a 4* character from a Bronzium Data Card?
  • Yes, there is a very small chance to get a 4* character this way.

What determines the items that appear in Shipments?
  • Your player level is factored in when seeing what items are available.

What does it mean when I get a popup error message saying: Error Code 106 (FAILURE_HANG) mean?
  • With a recent Game Update, there were a number of users that reported this error when the game attempted to update itself. The error occurred in poor network conditions. In most cases the solution is to relaunch the game when you have a reliable network connection that allows the game to update.

I am unable to upgrade abilities on characters, I know I have the materials, credits and meet the level requirements, what gives?
  • Please be sure to scroll down on the materials required list, there is a chance you may not be seeing everything that is needed. Also, there is a display issue where the level requirement may not be showing properly. This will be fixed in a future update.

I made a purchase in the store but didn’t receive what I paid for, how can I fix this?
  • Please submit a ticket in game so that our customer support team can assist with this issue.

I’m unable to load the game, what can I do to fix this?
I’m unable to target certain units when in a battle, when will this be fixed?
  • There is a targeting bug that the team is aware of that will be fixed in a future update. Please note that there are also a number of things that will make it so you can’t target a character, including taunt (from another character) and the Stealth ability.

I have a large number of extra character shards that I don’t need anymore, is there anything I can do with them?
  • In a future update we will be adding a feature that allows players to exchange their extra character shards.

Can I play across different devices?
  • Yes, if your game is linked (Game Center for iOS, Google Play for Android), you can play across supported devices that use the same OS (Android->Android, iOS->iOS). However, at this time we do not support cross platform play.

What should I know about Facebook connect?
  • Allows you to send invites to FB friends
  • Does not allow cross-platform play
  • Does not protect your game from loss like Game Center/Google Play does

What should I know about Guest accounts?
  • We strongly recommend linking an account if you’ve spent money on it and/or intend to play it for some time
  • An account not connected with either Game Center for iOS or Google Play for Android is a guest
  • Guest accounts are vulnerable to being lost by device crashes, game uninstalls, etc.
  • Being a Guest account limits our ability help in account loss situations

Can I reset/restart my game to start over?
  • Your game cannot be reset to start from the beginning again without creating an entirely new account

I was really excited to see that I obtained character shards after opening a pack, but when I went to my characters screen I had a different amount than what I just got, what gives?
  • This is a known bug that the team is working on fixing

I’ve lost my account and have to start over, is there any way to fix this?
  • Yes! Please follow the steps in the following link to solve this problem CLICK HERE
Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
Post edited by EA_Jesse on
This discussion has been closed.