CLS Event was fantastic....but keep the ball rolling

2Next

Replies

• Rapid
    421 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    2 weeks is not a long time at all. But, honestly I love these breaks. They give me time to hoard crystals and farm toons i actually want to farm

Perfectly put!

OP - not everyone has their collections complete like most day 1 players. I have so much work to do on certain factions but when they release an event where I have to farm certain toons, everything goes on hold. Recently with Phoenix, Ewoks and Old Rebels it actually doesn't feel like they've been off hold for about 2-3 months!

Yes great event, well done...but more breaks please!

• Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Baldusi wrote: »
    I think ypu are forgetting Kenobi Sink in P1, Zader in P2, Palpatie, Zader and IGM in P3 and Zader in P4.
    Zader can still solo Rancor with full dark side team.
    And in Arena we are seeing mostly hybrid teams.
    * Kenobi Sink requires 7* Kenobi to begin with.
    * Vader is decent but still not as friendly to use as Resistance, or Clones. They provide more damage and lower requirements to be competitive.
    * Palpatine in phase 3 is decent, but requires mixing in Ewoks to be very effective. Phase 1, and 3 are also not the high damage phases, so that nullifies this point anyway.
    * I Acknowledged Vader can solo Rancor, but has much higher mod and gear requirements than lightside, particularly since Commander Luke was added. It also takes much longer as it is best not to use Culling Blade as it removes speed down. I only used it at the beginning of the door going down or end of phases. Having a much easier, and faster time with Wedge, Biggs, Commander Luke, Jynn, Rexx. This team has no zetas either.
    *The hybrid teams in arena are mostly lightside only including a couple dark side characters (Thrawn, Nihilis), and an occasional Kylo Ren. This pales to the usage of lightside characters. All the hybrid teams have 3 or 4 light side characters, and there are even more pure lightside teams in my shard. Dark side are not viable.

The only area of the game where dark side feels on par with lightside is in Galactic War, which many teams can complete it anyway.