Next Game update

Prev1
When will the next game update be? Isn't there supposed to be one Today? I bet the next update is gonna be territory battles. But Devs when is the NEXT UPDATE?!

Replies

• Options
    There should be an update news and such......today seeing we are close to weeks end....
  • Options
    Did you check the update notes? That's all they're going to tell you
  • Options
    Well is no new one...?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/96655/game-update-status-8-9#latest

This is where you go when you want to know. and looks like nothing is in the works right now.
  • Options
    Aww man! I guess I'll wait till next week. Well off to Alabama!
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    If you give the 'What's Ahead' section of the 8/9/2017 a looksee, you'll get a hint of what to expect.
    As for when the next update will be-
    nissen-k5.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Ssj3goku
    190 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hiya!
    If you give the 'What's Ahead' section of the 8/9/2017 a looksee, you'll get a hint of what to expect.
    nissen-k5.gif

Any word on the return date for commander Luke Skywalker....? Most want to know.....about him and thawn return dates.....?
  • Options
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    Hiya!
    nissen-k5.gif

Any word on the return date for commander Luke Skywalker....? Most want to know.....about him and thawn return dates.....?

Dude seriously knock it off. You keep asking the same darn thing time and time again. You've gotten no answer from the devs and everyone told you you're not going to get one. Take a hint and move on
  • Options
    Well is no new one...?

Guess there's no new news for you then
  • Options
    Hiya!
    nissen-k5.gif

Packing in hotfixes? Did I go to the wrong update ? Don't think so, what does that mean? Everything from the last hotfixes is in game
  • Options
    Hiya!
    nissen-k5.gif

Packing in hotfixes? Did I go to the wrong update ? Don't think so, what does that mean? Everything from the last hotfixes is in game

What if it's not Hotfixes but HothFixes O.o
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    I think the emphasis is on bugs. They are releasing more geonosians. :#
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    The hints are there. There will be no whining when you need genosians to unlock the legendary event character rune haako.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    Bugs backwards is sgub. Sounds like scum. Rebel scum. We need rebels
  • Options
    The hints are there. There will be no whining when you need genosians to unlock the legendary event character rune haako.

Who?
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

Who?

The other nemodian in TPM. Counterpart to nute gunray.
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

Who?

The other nemodian in TPM. Counterpart to nute gunray.

Ah got it
  • MPac
    196 posts Member
    Options
    "packing in hot fixes" to me means bronzium multi pack draw QOL. And who knows, maybe some new characters will go in. So glad I just blew through all my ally points the other day..
  • Options

+1 10/10 analysis
  • Options

+1 10/10 analysis

:lol:
  • Options

But first you need all Ewoks at 7* to unlock the fifth Geonosian!!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

But first you need all Ewoks at 7* to unlock the fifth Geonosian!!

There are days reading the forums when I would like a fifth...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Hotfix updates are updates that involve putting in recurring events, i.e. those that are not new but aren't yet scheduled in the game for their next occurrence. Content updates are when new events and things go in. A hotfix update will add the next appearance of a legendary event, assault battle, omega battle, flash events, etc. It might involve double drops. It might involve bug fixes or small patches to change minor things like adding 2 more attempts at hard mode missions per day. It might involve adding an existing character to a new location. It won't involve new events or new characters. It won't involve entirely new game modes like territory battles.
  • Options
    Hiya!
    nissen-k5.gif

Dude seriously knock it off. You keep asking the same darn thing time and time again. You've gotten no answer from the devs and everyone told you you're not going to get one. Take a hint and move on

Amen brotha , this jagaloo need to just quit it. Read his other posts made me laugh ! 'Am I just supposed to dump Real life resources into gearing these toons, or credits to level them for an event that may come back in 3 months or more???

...YES! Like everybody else DID before the event. #facepalm

• Options
    BartleBee wrote: »
    Hiya!
    nissen-k5.gif

Amen brotha , this jagaloo need to just quit it. Read his other posts made me laugh ! 'Am I just supposed to dump Real life resources into gearing these toons, or credits to level them for an event that may come back in 3 months or more???

...YES! Like everybody else DID before the event. #facepalm

I just love it lol
  • Options
    BartleBee wrote: »
    Amen brotha , this jagaloo need to just quit it.

Introducing Jagaloo, joining Rey, Poe and Finn in The Last Jedi this December!
  • spicynachosupreme1
    507 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Parableman wrote: »
    Hotfix updates are updates that involve putting in recurring events, i.e. those that are not new but aren't yet scheduled in the game for their next occurrence. Content updates are when new events and things go in. A hotfix update will add the next appearance of a legendary event, assault battle, omega battle, flash events, etc. It might involve double drops. It might involve bug fixes or small patches to change minor things like adding 2 more attempts at hard mode missions per day. It might involve adding an existing character to a new location. It won't involve new events or new characters. It won't involve entirely new game modes like territory battles.

that would be really funny/awesome if it was the cls event again. Some would rejoice and some would be angry. wait a minute...
  • Options
    Parableman wrote: »

Hotfixes are fixes done while the game is live, as in they wouldn't require a new version download or massive update, but they aren't all about events. When they "fixed" the Lute Nutinni comp it was a hotfix.
  • Options
    Hotfix = nerf Commander Luke

Mindblowing :flushed: