Next Game update

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Who said it's all about events? Read what I said. And all I did is repeat what's in the recent DEV post distinguishing between hotfix updates and regular content updates.
  • Karfax
    286 posts Member
    Options
    From what I can tell from kozi's meme this is from a pulp film drama from the 1930's and 40's on TV where the phrase from within the show was always said to be:

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows"
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • ChiefRedBeard
    33 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Karfax wrote: »
    From what I can tell from kozi's meme this is from a pulp film drama from the 1930's and 40's on TV where the phrase from within the show was always said to be:

I hope 'the shadow' doesn't refer to little Anakin and his Darth Vader shadow. I knew Pod Racing is the ship update we've been waiting for!
  • Karfax
    286 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I was thinking more Thrawn if anything at all. I was on hiatus when the whole Thrawn event reared its head so as far as phoenix toons etc that's the only thing I could come up with.

I even looked through the swgoh roster and nothing shadow wise popped up, there IS an expansion however in SWTOR called Shadow of Revan but could I be clutching at straws there, as you see that even the Death Star casts a shadow.

If they did want to continue with the Legendary events, we have just had a Rebel/light side one so why not add a dark side one to combat both sides of the force.
    Post edited by Karfax on
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Options
    I was thinking more Thrawn if anything at all. I was on hiatus when the whole Thrawn event reared its head so as far as phoenix toons etc that's the only thing I could come up with.

I even looked through the swgoh roster and nothing shadow wise popped up, there IS an expansion however in SWTOR calledShadow of Revan but could I be clutching at straws there, as you see that even the Death Star casts a shadow.

If they did want to continue with the Legendary events, we have just had a Rebel/light side one so why not add a dark side one to combat both sides of the force.

Well, maybe is the rework for Nightsisters they already anounced!

• Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe she had a typo and it was hothfix
  • Options

Radio drama from the 30s that became a serial film and, eventually, into a bad movie with a lot of good ideas that were poorly-executed. The movie also suffered from being right after Tim Burton's Batman, so it tried to have that same campy flavor which didn't work.

Aaaanyway, I'm pretty sure it's all a coincidence and Kozispoon is just invoking a cool catchphrase from, ostensibly since I don't know how old she is, our childhood.

Man. Now I'm all nostalgic for that movie. 12 year old me lived the hell out of it.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.