Holy AI Dooku today batman

GW fight 6 only a LVL 70 7* Dooku. GS hits with special, dooku counters GS, Lumi who assisted, then attacked Sid, Barriss, and My Dooku, who oddly did not counter all Crits. Never saw that. AI GW Dooku has roid rage tonight,lol. Dang was I happy to cut him down. His first attack took Sid to Yellow stunned both him and GS,lol. That old man was on something in that fight. Seems though anytime I face a team that has symbols instead of a name their performance on AI is super.

Replies

• Options
    Yeah i also have that sort of **** in my GW. Dooku and phasma are 90% assist/ multi attack. Whats funny is i have a phasma lead with 18% assist while AI only has 16%. 5th attack and still no assist so i just retreated and stopped playing. I really need a new game. Good job developers!
  • Options
    I fought the same dude in arena today that had over 1/2 proc rates for phasma, both times I got destroyed. Third time was a breeze though. Makes me wonder if my daka has **** someone off.
  • Options
    I ran across super dooku tonight as well. Every time he attacked or countered it was 3 or 4 times.
  • Options
    Tell you what when Gramps gets rolling look out. I faced 2 super Dooku's in GW and than a team with a Super Dooku and super Daka. It was like both were on their meds working fully. Dooku attacked like crazy, Daka revived him 3 times herself twice. It was crazy. Honestly it was annoying, but kind of funny too. I thought it was nice seeing the old timers doing so well. Then I killed them and moved on,lol.
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Dooku scares the bejesus out of me in arena's now. Can't wait til I have my new team, but man. Every match he opens up with lightning that stuns 1-2 of my toons. Then someone attacks and phasma ability lets dooku hit and stun another toon. Then he immediately goes after that and stuns another toon. I am simply avoiding him until my new QGJ team is up and I can take him out first turn (since I am in the 400 bracket and most Dooku's are still 4-6 stars).
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    It seems that when AI controls Dooku he gets assists all the time and stun almost 90% of the time. He keeps attacking and won't stop. At least 2-3 attacks in a row then gets assisted.
  • Options
    Reyia wrote: »
    It seems that when AI controls Dooku he gets assists all the time and stun almost 90% of the time. He keeps attacking and won't stop. At least 2-3 attacks in a row then gets assisted.

Same boat as you. I prioritize dooku in a lot of matches over glass cannons like GS and FOTP (if they are 5 stars or higher). If I don't most of my team is a frozen brick by turn 2-3 haha.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    Just wait to see AI Phasma leader with Daka and Dooku, lol. I was sitting 2 mins and watching AI play alone xD Lightnting 2 stuns, Daka 2 stuns, all dooku attacks were double and stun my Lumi and JC, 4/5 attacks called assists and Daka kept my team stun-locked!
  • Options
    See that multiple times a day. I'm Level 70 I see Dooku, Daka, Phasma maxed out all the time. Add in 5's and Secura I had that one in GW once and I was like "Do I get a turn yet?" lol
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Well I'm glad it isn't just me that is noticing this. Every time I see it happen, which is very often now, I kinda laugh it off. Although on the inside part of me wants to turn to the dark side and farm Dooku.
  • Options
    I love my Dooku, but still wish he played like cracked out Dooku AI uses,lol
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    AI Dooku is a grim reaper, lol
  • Options
    Phasma skill, now can call for self assist. So he can counter 4 times, gain turn meter, then attack two and call himself to assist.