Asajj Ventress

I'm curious why Asajj Ventress isn't listed in the Sith section? I mean she is an evil force user. Force users are either Jedi or Sith. She was Count Dooku's Apprentice, which should make her a Sith. I personally would like to see her added to the Sith list on the character page.

Replies

• Options
  • Options
    Madre de Dios.

This again?
  • EmeraldZx
    176 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Actually she was a SITH ASSASSIN. She has the same right to be Sith as sith assassin : \
  • Options
    EmeraldZx wrote: »
    Actually she was a SITH ASSASSIN. She has the same right to be Sith as sith assassin : \

this might be the best arguement ive ever seen, lol. this debate has raged on and on since day 1 almost 2 years now. but its always about interperating canon. this is a different arguement (or at least to me).

assaj, a sith assassin: no sith tag
    sith assassin: sith tag

one could argue that assaj wasnt a sith assassin, she was an assassin used by the sith. a true sith is an apprentice of a master.

so...whos master is sith assassin/soldier?
  • Options
    +1 again asaaj should be sith
  • Options

this might be the best arguement ive ever seen, lol. this debate has raged on and on since day 1 almost 2 years now. but its always about interperating canon. this is a different arguement (or at least to me).

one could argue that assaj wasnt a sith assassin, she was an assassin used by the sith. a true sith is an apprentice of a master.

Thank you, this is the only meaningful reply to this post.

And for all others that post link IS NOT an answer to the question. That was some mod, or a member of the dev team giving a lazy response to a reasonable question.
    It does not in any way answer my question.
  • Options
    Sith assassin is from the time before the rule of 2 so she is definitely a sith. Ventress isn't from that time period (the only sith of her time were sid and dooku)
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Damba_Ba wrote: »
    Sith assassin is from the time before the rule of 2 so she is definitely a sith. Ventress isn't from that time period (the only sith of her time were sid and dooku)

This. She was an assassin used by a Sith with some training in the dark side of the force. But not a "Sith".
  • Options
    BAST420 wrote: »

Thank you, this is the only meaningful reply to this post.

And for all others that post link IS NOT an answer to the question. That was some mod, or a member of the dev team giving a lazy response to a reasonable question.
    It does not in any way answer my question.

Actually it does, because of that post she will never be a sith.
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    A real sith wouldn't let a silly rule like the rule of two determine their fate
  • Options
    capifico22 wrote: »

Then maybe she isn't a real sith
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    capifico22 wrote: »

Then maybe she isn't a real sith

Fosho
  • Options
    She could just as easily b bounty hunter
  • Options
    Everyone knows that Vitiate's spirit took over R2D2. He is the real hero of the rebellion, and continues to rule over the force.
  • Options

So Sith Assassin is a sith because the rule of 2 doesnt apply to her...but what about Savage Opress, does it apply to him? Because he's a sith. Who was his master? I thought Darth Maul was his master. But how could that be if Darth Sidious was already a master at the same time?
  • Options

So Sith Assassin is a sith because the rule of 2 doesnt apply to her...but what about Savage Opress, does it apply to him? Because he's a sith. Who was his master? I thought Darth Maul was his master. But how could that be if Darth Sidious was already a master at the same time?

Maul and Savage were rule of two-ing at the same time until Sidious killed savage
  • Options
    I thought the rule of two only allowed for 2 sith to exist at the same time. So since Sidious and Dooku fulfilled the rule of 2, Maul could not have been Savages master.
  • Options
    In the clone wars she was mentiond and called sith by dooku
  • Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    dooku also rejected her as his apprentice, theres another version of her after that which she becomes an official nightsister (in game) and after that she becomes a bounty hunter i believe
  • Options
    I thought the rule of two only allowed for 2 sith to exist at the same time. So since Sidious and Dooku fulfilled the rule of 2, Maul could not have been Savages master.

It wasn't an actual rule, as in more could exist
  • zombiwan_kenobi
    427 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options

Rule of two mostly helps with evil plots and secrecy. I don't think it prevents one Sith from claiming himself Sith lord and taking an apprentice, at least it didn't prevent Maul from doing it. This kind of rule also prevents egomaniac Siths from becoming lords, they're so crazy it would be a huge political mess.
    In fact Sidious and Maul were ruling two different Sith orders. And Sidious didn't like it, at all.

Sidious wasn't aware Maul survived before he took Dooku as an apprentice so it was only a mistake.

Anyway rules are made to be broken. ;)
  • Options
    Going by what you said why isn't kylo a Sith then ?
  • Options
    Going by what you said why isn't kylo a Sith then ?

no