Scarif Rebel Pathfinder bypassing tenacity check

Tested twice in Arena now and screenshot available of offense down with tenacity up. As Rex is my tenacity up provider the screenshot proves offense down was applied through tenacity up as he'd have cleansed it if it was applied before tenacity up.

This is being exploited in Arena by at least one player in my shard combining the offense down with Zeta Barris auto heal.

Can this please be tested and investigated. I believe it has been reported previously as a Yoda bug but I think it's further reaching than that. If it's working as intended please update the skill description to include "offense down cannot be resisted"

Replies

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    If you go to swgoh.GG and check the ability mechanics, you can see Offense Down is unresistable. And it's not just from SRP.

Tenacity Down is also unresistable but there is no text in its skill description that indicates this.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    If you go to swgoh.GG and check the ability mechanics, you can see Offense Down is unresistable. And it's not just from SRP.

Tenacity Down is also unresistable but there is no text in its skill description that indicates this.

Actually, if you look closer at the mechanics, you will see that only the special damage portion is marked as irresistable, because it's predicated on the physical damage portion landing, which doesn't say it can't be resisted.

At one point it seemed to suddenly start being resisted by tenacity up and we wondered if there was a stealth fix:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/113837/pathfinder-applying-offense-down-through-tenacity-up

However, I have seen it go through tenacity up again since this thread.Would sure like a dev response on if this is WAI or a bug so I know if I can take all thos potency mods off of him.