GrandMasterCouncil; Seeking 1 Active, TB ready (37*), player. 96 million Guild GP

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Looking to replace 1 or 2 players before next TB. Had 1 quit game the day this TB started so we down a player, and phase 4 messed things up, but we still managed 37*

Would love to find a couple TB focused players around 2 million GP to help us hit 40* next TB.

If you met the requirements & don't want to be a cog in the machine that most large guild conglomerates are, then we may be a great fit.

Please check requirements to see if you meet them all, also make sure our raid times work for you. If that's the case then please feel free to hit me up here or on discord.
  • Options
    Looking to swap a cpl players with new ones that are more self motivated to prep for TB. If you're tired of a lack of organization, & spending money to improve, in a guild that's going nowhere hit me up... check raid times & our requirements to make sure you qualify and times will work for you. You can reach me here or on discord. Info is all in the OP... I look forward to bringing in some new blood & the potential progress & rewards they can hello us achieve...
  • Options
    Still accepting applications, will open a spot or 2 up for the right players. Come be a part of a well coordinated, TB driven, loyal, independent, and all around great guild of players. Hit me up on discord if you meet the requirements and our raid times work for you.