Really hope devs listen

Hopefully the opinion of higher ranked players in PvP carry more weight. I was finished ranked #6 on 12/9/15. Barriss Offee is fine as she is. So is Chewy. The only bug I have ran into with Barris is her heal manages to heal teammates even when they have "heal immune" applied. As someone else mentioned; If you nerf her heal she will be useless as she has no dmg, and her speed is lacking. Dooku is also fine as is he is fairly squishy and easy to kill. Honestly ranked top 30 are all fairly close. I can compete with players rated 1000-2000 higher than me, and 3-4 levels above mine. I feel that the game is fairly balanced, I am only worried about shards for some of my characters in the future, and being able to keep them viable. Please do not nerf Barriss(absolutely nothing wrong with her). Listening to a bunch of freeloaders and alterimg the user experience of dedicated paying customers makes no sense. If Dooku and Barris get nerfed I want my money back.

Replies

• Options
    I never had an issue with these nerfs and my game is progressing as I expect. My issue is strictly with energy and the idea of having to buy crystals to play this game, hating to be forced down for 12-15 hours each day.....
  • Options
    I've been finishing top 10 or top 20 and I haven't found Bariss to be a big problem. Sure, every now and then if you screw up she can be annoying but that goes for any character.

Now Old Ben...don't get me started.

Old Ben can make it very tough to get done within the 5 minute limit.
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Options
    We are listening....always :)
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    We are listening....always :)

Thanks for your presence here--at the very least we know someone is reading and considering what is posted in the forums.
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    Options
    it is fine that barriss heals the whole health bar, her timer is slow. It is fine that she can take a beating, her offense isnt much anyways. What isn't fine is her ability to break healing immunity on herself and others.

As far as dooku, I am mostly ok with the insane amount of attacks he can dish out. My problem lies with his stuns. both attacks should not stun. Also, it seems the AI stuns way more frequently than user controlled.
  • Options
    Tekoa wrote: »
    Hopefully the opinion of higher ranked players in PvP carry more weight. I was finished ranked #6 on 12/9/15. Barriss Offee is fine as she is. So is Chewy. The only bug I have ran into with Barris is her heal manages to heal teammates even when they have "heal immune" applied. As someone else mentioned; If you nerf her heal she will be useless as she has no dmg, and her speed is lacking. Dooku is also fine as is he is fairly squishy and easy to kill. Honestly ranked top 30 are all fairly close. I can compete with players rated 1000-2000 higher than me, and 3-4 levels above mine. I feel that the game is fairly balanced, I am only worried about shards for some of my characters in the future, and being able to keep them viable. Please do not nerf Barriss(absolutely nothing wrong with her). Listening to a bunch of freeloaders and alterimg the user experience of dedicated paying customers makes no sense. If Dooku and Barris get nerfed I want my money back.
    you can compete with levels 3-4 ahead of you and your characters are not OP? Meanwhile im losing to players 2 levels behind me. Dooku is seriously op and not availalbe to purchase in the store anymore? holy moley the game has not been out a whole month yet. I had a level 37, 3 star Dooku kill 2 of my 3 star level 39's before I got a turn, seems illegal to sell that much power over a non paying player.
  • Options
    I dont have barriss yet ;).... correct me if im wrong but doesn't she recover allies health rather then heal them thats why they overcome the prevent heal debuff?