Favorite Star Wars Moment

2Next

Replies

• Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    SolariJedi wrote: »
    A lot of people rip on The Phantom Menace, and to a degree rightfully so, but one of my favorite battle scenes is between Maul , Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. As a child I watched the original trilogy multiple times on VHS, but when TPM came out, it solidified my love for this universe, the stories, and characters in it. It's hard to express every emotion I had from that time, but I just remember thinking, "wow!" From the acrobatic fighting, to how willing both of them were to go into that fight knowing full well, that what they were facing had not been seen in over a millennia and that they might not come out of it. There's a lot to that film that could have been done differently, and done better, but that last fight scene will always stand out as one of my favorites.

Totally agree mate!
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Shadows of the empire on N64 was another AMAZING game that I'll never forget... that boba fett fight... boy was that tough... but it lacked a kickbutt story... sure I'll never forget dash rendar from the game... but outside of the boba fett fight... i dont remember much... KOTOR on the other hand... was like reading a visual SW encyclopedia/holocron as much as playing the game.

I also loved Shadows - it was the game that made me buy an N64! Outside of the Fett fight & level was the Swoop Bike CHase through Tatooine as well as the end space battle at Xizor's Skyhook - awesome!!!

I also liked KOTOR - which was the game that made me buy an Xobox and another notable game was Bounty Hunter, that game was amazing and fit beautifully between TPM and AOTC. If you haven't already, play Bounty Hunter!!!
  • usho1
    363 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    When Chaze died at the "end" of Rogue One

Hhahahah +1 if I had known what they were in GOH.

Anakin and Padmes dialogue and Anakins sandy pickup lines.

Ok for real now, its when Anakin kills all the younglings and we see his yellowish eyes, thats the moment I really loved, and duel of fates and duel on mustafar