Please do NOT put Baze in TB Shipments...

Prev1
title. Baze should NOT be something you can get overnight, which will be what putting him in TB will be like. If you get 15* for TB you get 2k tokens, which means approx. 25 shards a WEEK. Outrageous.

I get it if you want to put characters like HRSoldier, who is a otherwise pita farm, in TB Shipments. But a character like Baze is too much, esp. since 7* is needed for g12.

call me whatever you want but you'll know this is the truth: everyone and their moms having Baze 7* is NOT a good idea.

Replies

• Options
    Many people already have 7* Baze...and i am not certain that shards for Baze will be better than g12 or Yoda shards...
  • Options
    Baze is not what he once was since thrawn and cls
  • Options
    title. Baze should NOT be something you can get overnight, which will be what putting him in TB will be like. If you get 15* for TB you get 2k tokens, which means approx. 25 shards a WEEK. Outrageous.

I get it if you want to put characters like HRSoldier, who is a otherwise pita farm, in TB Shipments. But a character like Baze is too much, esp. since 7* is needed for g12.

call me whatever you want but you'll know this is the truth: everyone and their moms having Baze 7* is NOT a good idea.

Haha. You made your own thread and posted in other ones. I will think of you when buying my Baze shards.

• Options
    Lovey948 wrote: »
    Baze is not what he once was since thrawn and cls

This. Plus rogue one toons are needed for a mission. Makes sense that he would be more accessible
  • usho1
    363 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    It is, maybe people will think of better alternatives and finally chaze will be over, not that its hard to beat nowdays, its just annoying seeing them in every kitten team comp
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Options
    lol I only want to farm baze to use in raids as I feel that chirrut and baze in arena is a liability and I see more people replacing the duo with even more powerful characters. I don't get what your crying about as there is nothing you can do about it and the developers are free to make any characters farmable as they please.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    How is it a problem? Baze can be unlocked fairly easily and doesn't need stars for arena but does for raids, now that he isn't really #1 in arena but more needed for raids it seems like a smart choice
  • Options
    Baze is the Rey of 2017.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Baze is the Rey of 2017.

This pretty much sums it up :lol:
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone who farms Baze out of the gate will be crippling themselves. Your priority should be gear 12 for your arena toons before worrying about a single toon who isn't even elite in arena anymore (he has plummeted in use on #1 teams).

Also Baze has been farmable long enough that many free players already have made good progress. I never farmed him out of the shard shop, and never bought any pack, and mine is now 6*. There is a minimal difference between a 6 and 7* Baze.

Also a Rogue 1 team is a requirement for the Territory Battles. All that considered it's the perfect time to make a past his prime character who's been farmable for a long time more available in a shop with much more important things to farm than him now that he's being made necessary for everyone to have.

(He's not mandatory technically since there are other Rogue 1 toons for a full team, but he's one of the better ones. He's going to be badly needed for the last phase.)
  • Options
    If Rogue One can be on Netflix, Baze can go in TB Shipments. Been way long enough, and like others have said, him and Chirrut aren't what they use to be (although still very good).
    Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Anyone who farms Baze out of the gate will be crippling themselves. Your priority should be gear 12 for your arena toons before worrying about a single toon who isn't even elite in arena anymore (he has plummeted in use on #1 teams).
    I dunno. If I was level 65 (the minimum needed to participate) I think I'd buy the hell out of Baze... Not reaching G12 for a looong time.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    I dunno. If I was level 65 (the minimum needed to participate) I think I'd buy the hell out of Baze... Not reaching G12 for a looong time.

If I were level 65 I'd be buying non stop cuffs and guns with every single token until I had a full gear 11 arena team. Then I'd buy gear 12 for my arena team. So being a new player would push him even further down my list of priorities. He has dropped like a stone in the meta report.
  • Options

Haha. You made your own thread and posted in other ones. I will think of you when buying my Baze shards.

Same here.
  • Options
    How much you want to bet OP already has 7* Baze?
  • Options
    Antisora wrote: »

I would guess you are correct.
  • Twin
    527 posts Member
    Options

lol I was just going to post, OP is just finished baze or has been using him and now is **** others are now getting him as well and TB might make it faster.

As others have said... most will be spending those tokens on yoda and/or g12 gear...

• lisztophobia
    808 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Twin wrote: »

lol I was just going to post, OP is just finished baze or has been using him and now is **** others are now getting him as well and TB might make it faster.
    He's been doing the "Chaze are not overpowered, they can be countered, plz buff them, plz don't nerf them, plz don't let noobs have them" thing for months. That's his gimmick. :D
  • Bennehftw
    316 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I mean as someone who just 7*'d Baze after months of spending crystals on shards I get it.
    150 crystals plus the 50 crystal refreshes.

But I get that he's also old.

At least 50 bucks in crystals have been spent getting him to 7*

But that's the way things go sometimes. If you didn't 7* toons asap, they will be open to the public.

It is why I didn't continue to buy Nihilus shards because I know eventually I'll get it without having to spend.
  • Options
    I have a 6* Baze because of daily crystals....

I don't mind people are gonna get him. And with the newer anti Baze characters in game its not gonna be a hugh diffrence.

Chirrut and Baze are still the stupiest game decision in my opinion.. So many left behind being useless now because of the damage and abilities of the new ones.

• Options
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    How is it a problem? Baze can be unlocked fairly easily and doesn't need stars for arena but does for raids, now that he isn't really #1 in arena but more needed for raids it seems like a smart choice

This is so true
  • Options
    I did see in some TB videos showing Chaze in shipments.... Along with Hoth soldier and a few others.
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Options
    How do you know if its easy to get these currency. Could be like fighting a Jedi with 10 lighsabers.
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman
  • Options
    TB requires a 7 star Rogue One squad. All R1 characters should be farmable. With Baze in the shop, they now all are.
  • Options
    @Tman

Reward tables have already been released.

It'll be easy to farm shards for Baze particularly.

Even if you don't get high stars on the ending phases, it'll be easy to get a decent stash of them.
  • Options
    If Rogue One can be on Netflix, Baze can go in TB Shipments. Been way long enough, and like others have said, him and Chirrut aren't what they use to be (although still very good).

Lol yeah this just about sums it up...

Chaze is still very good, but they can still be instakilled by nihlus, chirrut can be outright OHKO by leia/cls, boba is still a serious threat to them, and of course thrawn renders either of them sitting ducks... OP your arguement against baze or chaze is like saying that cassette tapes are really hurting the beta-max users (like yourself) and cassettes should be banned. (Valley Girl voice) "Chaze is like soooo eight months ago"
  • Options

But why do you care?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    it's too late, he's comming.
    I won't even farm him though.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    No one on a mature shard even uses him anymore. He is just a PVE toon now.
  • Dread
    152 posts Member
    Options
    this just evens the field for F2P players, i think it is a good move.