Please do NOT put Baze in TB Shipments...

2Next

Replies

• Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    title. Baze should NOT be something you can get overnight, which will be what putting him in TB will be like. If you get 15* for TB you get 2k tokens, which means approx. 25 shards a WEEK. Outrageous.

I get it if you want to put characters like HRSoldier, who is a otherwise pita farm, in TB Shipments. But a character like Baze is too much, esp. since 7* is needed for g12.

call me whatever you want but you'll know this is the truth: everyone and their moms having Baze 7* is NOT a good idea.

I hope they put him in there, been dying to get Chaze to god-mode levels. Everyone and their moms have Baze already, I'll just get better mods. :#

captain-underpants-first-trailer-0.gif
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    Anyone who farms Baze out of the gate will be crippling themselves. Your priority should be gear 12 for your arena toons before worrying about a single toon who isn't even elite in arena anymore (he has plummeted in use on #1 teams).
    I dunno. If I was level 65 (the minimum needed to participate) I think I'd buy the hell out of Baze... Not reaching G12 for a looong time.

If I were level 65 I'd be buying non stop cuffs and guns with every single token until I had a full gear 11 arena team. Then I'd buy gear 12 for my arena team. So being a new player would push him even further down my list of priorities. He has dropped like a stone in the meta report.

Just because he is soooooooo boring to play.
    He is still effective, but shhh, dont tell it them that he is still the best tank.
  • Options
    Baze is the Rey of 2017.

Please nerf rey baze
  • Options
    title. Baze should NOT be something you can get overnight, which will be what putting him in TB will be like. If you get 15* for TB you get 2k tokens, which means approx. 25 shards a WEEK. Outrageous.

I get it if you want to put characters like HRSoldier, who is a otherwise pita farm, in TB Shipments. But a character like Baze is too much, esp. since 7* is needed for g12.

call me whatever you want but you'll know this is the truth: everyone and their moms having Baze 7* is NOT a good idea.

Would you say that if you didnt already have him at 7 stars?
  • Options
    Give us DT and Krennic too please
  • Options
    Kylo shuttle?
  • Ceberus
    148 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Well after my half year break the first thing were to buy baze shards till he was unlocked, and finished him last month with farming and buying his shards when he got cheaper on the price. I dropped him as my tank for gk since he is half useful then he were before gat and cls. No one on top care about if someone has baze, they care if you have cls or gat in your team.

And mods are still king of the hill. Rather have a enemy who has around 70speed overall with chaze then a player with 100 speed overall and gat with cls
  • Options
    Wow the first 'nerf the TB shop'.. congrats.
  • Options
    lol i farmed Shoretrooper over Baze and now Baze is more farmable and I've recently started farm, personally do not care at all. Thanks CG.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    0/50 on Baze. As much as I would like to unlock him just because - still not my priority.
  • Options
    Why though? So that players who buy shards can have the monopoly on him? As was said multiple times above, Chaze is no longer that good for top tier arena.
  • Options
    It's a trap for people to overlook purchasing G12 gear!
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Options
    Tman wrote: »
    How do you know if its easy to get these currency. Could be like fighting a Jedi with 10 lighsabers.
    Wouldn't that be pretty easy? I mean, how could a Jedi using 10 lightsabers get them all to do what he wanted without accidentally cutting his own limbs off?
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone who farms Baze out of the gate will be crippling themselves. Your priority should be gear 12 for your arena toons before worrying about a single toon who isn't even elite in arena anymore (he has plummeted in use on #1 teams).
    I dunno. If I was level 65 (the minimum needed to participate) I think I'd buy the hell out of Baze... Not reaching G12 for a looong time.

If I were level 65 I'd be buying non stop cuffs and guns with every single token until I had a full gear 11 arena team. Then I'd buy gear 12 for my arena team. So being a new player would push him even further down my list of priorities. He has dropped like a stone in the meta report.

He is still effective, but shhh, dont tell it them that he is still the best tank.

He is definitely not the best tank. Arguably 2nd best. But still not needed by or included in current best teams.
  • Options
    If Rogue One can be on Netflix, Baze can go in TB Shipments. Been way long enough, and like others have said, him and Chirrut aren't what they use to be (although still very good).

This is so true. We are almost at episode 8.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options

Kyno wrote: »

:unamused:
  • Options
    Bobby777 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

:unamused:

+1
  • Options
    leekae wrote: »

I had him at 7* for MONTHS already, and I'm a spender.
    I'm ok with semi-p2p hard farms.
  • Options

He is definitely not the best tank. Arguably 2nd best. But still not needed by or included in current best teams.

who's the best tank then? GK? STHan?
  • Options

Exactly youve had you time because you spent money now it is time for the F2P
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

I spent a grand total of $100 to 7* Baze. From my #1 spot in arena, plus dailies, plus 100 booster gives approx 650-700 crystals a day. minus 150 for regular refreshes gives 500. 1 refresh on Baze node leaves 450, which can still get you 8 shards of Baze even if you spend 50 crystals on arena refresh.

you can get Baze to 7* f2p using only hard nodes and shipments.
  • Options

I spent a grand total of $100 to 7* Baze. From my #1 spot in arena, plus dailies, plus 100 booster gives approx 650-700 crystals a day. minus 150 for regular refreshes gives 500. 1 refresh on Baze node leaves 450, which can still get you 8 shards of Baze even if you spend 50 crystals on arena refresh.

Again you chose to spend money to get him early, F2P waiting patiently and got him with TB store
  • Options

Again you chose to spend money to get him early, F2P waiting patiently and got him with TB store

I'm sorry, I could have 7* ed him without money but it would just take a few more months. You can get Baze easily.
  • Options

I'm sorry, I could have 7* ed him without money but it would just take a few more months. You can get Baze easily.

right you could have but you didnt
  • Options
    Sure, any FtP player who is #1 on their arena shard everyday will be able to farm Baze off hard nodes already. What are those FtP folks whining about?

========================
    To be clear, I'm not whining about Baze one way or the other. I just think it's ridiculous for someone who spent $100 on a single toon make up a farm plan based on being #1 in arena because, y'know, every F2P player should be #1 in arena by now, right?
  • Options
    Sure, any FtP player who is #1 on their arena shard everyday will be able to farm Baze off hard nodes already. What are those FtP folks whining about?

========================
    To be clear, I'm not whining about Baze one way or the other. I just think it's ridiculous for someone who spent $100 on a single toon make up a farm plan based on being #1 in arena because, y'know, every F2P player should be #1 in arena by now, right?

?
    any long-time player SHOULD be on their shard chat and at Rank 1 at payout.