We need Credits

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Irrlicht wrote: »
    Zato wrote: »
    Hi Irrlicht.
    First what level are you? On my side its the exact opposit.
    Im lvl 65 and i have average shard rng, a good amount of traing droids (arround 4k i think) but never enough credits.
    I only have 1 hero on lvl 65. The rest of my top 8 is lvl 61-62 because i dont have the credits.

hi! I'm 66 lvl. 100% f2p.
    Screenshot_2016_02_13_20_55_55.png
    Screenshot_2016_02_13_20_55_09.png

Yeah no wonder. If you had more 6 and 7 star characters then you'd know why. I have 7M credits saved and will save more because just to star or level just your main squad costs millions at a time. Like I said, wait until the level cap increase then you'll see what I'm talking about. And btw, I've played since hard launch and EA said for months that it would replace key card with something better and instead gave us something 50% worse. You don't consider that a broken promise?
  • Options
    Nightlores wrote: »
    I agree that there is a credit shortage. I am level 67 now and Galatic War is the only thing that has nice credit income. But it give just enough to level and star up my 5 arena characters. Would be nice to be able to level up at least a light side and dark side team. I bought the €60 jedi pack, but those jedi are stuck around level 40 till I reach level 70 probably... or learn how to use the force... still love this game!

but you will be 70 in a week or two. And your arena squad will be 70. So you will get your hands free to train and promote whoever you want without looking back of being beaten out of arena top. Just patience, my friend, and you will be rewarded (hope not to sound to pompous).
    It's called greed! I hope these people don't manage their money like this in real life. Let's live for today, sod tomorrow. Lol.

As I've written above, I'm greedy like ***, but I don't have stuff to waste my in-game credits for. We need credits to promote characters and to train them, let alone crafting and gearing due to little amount of credits needed. I don't have droids for training and shards for promotion.

I too lack droids. But you shouldnt be able to level someone from 1 to 65 in one day.
  • Options
    l
    GruyloRen wrote: »
    Heisen wrote: »
    They know this, and they nerfed the credit event to tempt more people into buying the credit packs from the store instead. Just another greedy scheme at work here.

Not entirely sure why this is greedy. Credit packs can be purchased with crystals. Crystals are an in-game currency, not real money. You can get 500,000 credits for 500ish crystals. You can collect 500ish crystals by doing the normal in-game events for a few days, faster if you have a high arena ranking.

You can also collect 250k+ credits every few days from the bounty hunter training mission, which there is no charge for.

No one is telling you or forcing you to go spend real money on crystals to buy credits. Just play the game, enjoy it, and when you get the crystals, buy the credits, or training droids, or Chromium cards, or sim tickets, or whatever you want with them instead of doing energy refreshes for a day or two. What's the hurry?

250k and 500k credits is nothing, I need 5-6 million credits just to get started. Examples - I have Sid at 6* and 100 shards but can't 7* him (1mil credits). It costs 1.8 mil credits to take a new toon from level 1 to 65 (and I just got Yoda and QGJ) That's 2000 crystals to level 1 new toon.

I have 12 more toons who have enough shards to star up, but no credits. I have no toons at my team level and only 1 within two levels. Just to level up my arena and GW heroes would cost another 2-3 million

The new event was awesome as it gave you a bunch of credits as well, but I'm broke again with no real change

I guess my point was that if you can get 250k totally free every few days, plus whatever you get from achievements, GW, and other activities, plus use some crystals to buy some if you want to go quicker, you should be able to level up a character every few days. No, it's not as quick as when you were level 10, and you could level up all your characters every day, but you can do it. Yes, getting them quicker would be more fun short term, but you'd quickly get bored with the game if everyone was level 70, seven star with all their characters.
  • Cecton
    234 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    the only resource I'm not short of is credits. What am I doing wrong?
    I'm serious, where do all of you spend your credits? I usually get (per week): 750k from challenges and 1-1,5kk from GW (I always have enough credits, so I've never counted exactly how many, because I wasn't interested in it). With little more from ordinary and cantina battles, it's up to 2,5kk per week. I get 45-50 shards per day appr. (15 from GW Shipment, 10 from Arena shipment, 5 from Cantina Shipment, 6-8 from Cantina Battles and 5-10 from ordinary battles). And it's enough for me to level up and promote character using all my training droids. I'm short of droids, short of shards, short of luck... literally everything but credits and so far have 5kk credits without any possibility to use them (no training droids and no shard for promotion).
    I've read a lot of complaints concerning credits shortage, so I'm definitely sure I'm doing something wrong.
    Zato wrote: »
    Hi Irrlicht.
    First what level are you? On my side its the exact opposit.
    Im lvl 65 and i have average shard rng, a good amount of traing droids (arround 4k i think) but never enough credits.
    I only have 1 hero on lvl 65. The rest of my top 8 is lvl 61-62 because i dont have the credits.

hi! I'm 66 lvl. 100% f2p.
    Screenshot_2016_02_13_20_55_55.png
    Screenshot_2016_02_13_20_55_09.png

You only have 5 characters over lvl 60 that is why. Here is my roster at lvl 69.

Mj98KTl.jpg