HAAT P4 Bug - Damage numbers missing.

Crazylazyguy
1786 posts Member
edited August 2017
I was playing with my clones + leia in p4 and during the 2nd or 3rd topple, just as the tank was coming up, it lagged for like a second and then the damage numbers stopped appearing when my heroes were attacking. They were still dealing damage and everything, but the numbers weren't showing.

The only toon that I saw was "touched" in the update notes was the Clone Sargent. I am not sure if it he was the one who caused it though.

Edit: another member from my guild, also running Clones said that he experienced the same bug.

Replies

• benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    This happened to several of our guildmates yesterday, and not just in P4 with a specific comp. Damage numbers stopped showing up after a few minutes into runs in P2 and in P4 during the same raid, and ceased to return after they had disappeared.

image.png

@CG_Kozispoon This seems to be an unintended side affect of the most recent update. Any chance we can get this fixed soon? I kinda want to see how much damage I'm doing in raids :smile:
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Yeah it's not that it's some very dangerous bug or anything, but it is a problem when you can't see if a certain toon didn't crit, especially in a clone's squad.
    Also I think that @EA_MindTricks is taking care of those types of problems right now.
  • Options
    Happened to me to in parts 2 3 and 4. Happened with zody team. Wiggs and chaze team and resistance team. Happens after the 5th or 6th turn of the tank. Or b2 trooper