JC heal?

Has his cool down been changed? I swear it used to be 2 now I'm seeing 3

Replies

• Options
    It always been 3 turn cooldown for me. It still goes really quick though becuase I run him with Lumi and QGJ so the time between heals isn't bad at all.
  • Options
    his basic saber attack does offer a chance to reduce remaining cool down by 1. so his heals can come pretty fast.
  • Options
    Yeah I'm pretty sure JC is the most reliable toon in the game purely because he is just good at everything, not great at anything though
  • Options
    His cooldown is 3 turns (when upgraded to lvl6). But cooldown counts the turn you use it on, so if you use his heal, next turn the ability should say 2.
  • Options
    Hmm, sorry must be trippin
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    My JC's cooldown is still 2 rounds, as it should be for every one with ability 6+
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • SamSausagehead
    99 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    KoolKent wrote: »

Always has been 3 at current max but his basic attack has a percentage chance to reduce cooldown by 1

If you're running phasma lead and he gets called as an assist often or other variables like that may be why you just didn't notice the 3rd cooldown
    [SøtFØ] Leader
  • dkredsox
    242 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    My JC's cooldown is still 2 rounds, as it should be for every one with ability 6+

swgohcantina.com/jedi-consular/

Says his cooldown is 5. -1 at lvl3, and -1 at lvl6.

Cooldown counts the turn you use it on. Are you perhaps confusing your cooldown of 2 because of this?
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    dkredsox wrote: »

Cooldown counts the turn you use it on. Are you perhaps confusing your cooldown of 2 because of this?

Ok that makes absolutely no sence to count the round you using the skill
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options

Lol yep I agree. I think that's why in battle the skill says "Reusable in " rather than "Cooldown ".
  • Options

Cooldown doesnt count the turn you use them but by that character's (toon's) next turn he/she will show a 2 turn cooldown because one turn is decreased because the current turn is the first turn cooldown; if that's not too difficult to understand.
    [SøtFØ] Leader
  • Options
    KoolKent wrote: »

Force quit and restart. That fixes it for me.
  • SinnerWill
    370 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    It's the same thing as 1-round debuffs falling off when delivered via counter-attack or 1-round buffs picked up as the result of a unit's own action (i.e. Ventress's rampage; Savage getting offense/defense up due to being counter-attacked) only to have them fall-off.

The game doesn't consider a character's turn-phase to be over until everything associated with it has occurred. So... A level 6 JC heal had a 3-round cool-down. It gets used, cool-down begins, his turn ends. Next turn, the JC's heal shows a counter value of 2 (instead of 3). So... Yeah. Mechanics of the game.