2Next

Replies

• CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I understand your frustration with wanting G12 rewards, BUT
    "30ish members...not everyone plays every day"
    If you don't even have 50 members, how could you complain about wanting to stay competitive with any other player?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    I know i can join top guild, but i can't bcause i feel dishonour about being parasite there just to suck rewards from the big boys. I feel comfortable with my decent guild and help guildmates more stronger.

@RacerDejak Don't feel that way...I left my guild about 3 months ago for a stronger guild...was kinda surprised they took me actually. (We hover around 600-800 in guild rank I think). The progress I've made in the last 3 months has been absolutely worth it and made the game way more fun. I still don't have GK or Raid Han and just unlocked Baze, but it's been so much better.

My point is...don't feel shame. It's a game and you gotta do what you gotta do to have the most fun as possible. Working in a good guild is awesome...the OP's guild may be awesome for a lot of reasons, but TB isn't one of them, clearly.
  • Options
    "This game is unfair to F2P players!" well you dont say dude...ofc it is unfair. You think any game done by EA is fair towards its users? In the last months the devs made nothing to improve the situation for f2p players, but onlym ake it worse. No gear to farm, Gear level 12 which is impossible to get without Paying, CSL with 3 Zetas (while Zetas are unable to beeing farmed I get around 2-3 Zetas per Week!).
  • Options
    MeiYuDai wrote: »
    I am in a low level, chill guild. We are 30ish members, less than 20mil GP, and not everyone plays every day. We will not even get tier 12 gear from TB because we will finish around 10 stars.
    I don't think you're as chill as you think you are if you're sweating not making G12 on the first TB.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    i'm wondering how many players who are in a 30 member, non-daily active guild, are ranked in the top100 pre TB, but won't be post TB.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Full disclosure, my guild is 50 players and we're 35 million Galactic Power. If things break our way, I think we're on pace to get 20 stars, which is pretty good considering it's our first time and we made some efficiency errors (splitting in two territories and getting 1* on each instead of focusing on one for 2* and doing the minimum to get 1* on the other). We might not make 20 stars, depending on how hard the last two phases are, but we're doing okay.

I'm not sweating it. We'll do as well as we can and we'll spend our junk. Then the next one will start and we'll get 23 stars, spend more junk, then 25 stars and on and on.

The game is about progression, not about immediate results.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    @MeiYuDai hang in there my guild is at 25 mil GP were gonna finish this TB at 12* (if all goes to plan) and that means 15* and that reward chest is only 3 stars away! We can do that in a month or two... so hang in there and keep on keeping on, because life's a garden, dig it!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    i'm wondering how many players who are in a 30 member, non-daily active guild, are ranked in the top100 pre TB, but won't be post TB.

you totally get it.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    @LeftyTwoGuns you have no clue what a bad update is...
    I think... NO... without a doubt, TB has been a monumental sucess for EA/CG....

The TB are a gigantic help to mid sized guilds... once your guild reachs about 20-30 mil GP you should be able to get about a dozen stars and you can see that 15* and the rewards crate is just within reach, in the meantime your making that jump you should be able to start earning ROLO shards...FOR YOUR WHOLE GUILD! How is this not a win?

The devs really steped up in delivering content thats incredible and there decision to reverse the 7* rolo requirement to 5* is one that has earned my respect and admiration and thats quite an accomplishment.

Post edited by ShaolinPunk on
  • Options
    Edit (9/5): Final phase information added.

Google Drive Spreadsheet: <<HERE>>

Zzc9y0z.jpg
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    appreciate it! great work
  • Options
    Woofy_MC wrote: »
    No gear to farm, Gear level 12 which is impossible to get without Paying

It's totally possible to farm the required components to get to gear 12. And post-gear 12 comes from TB. So I'm not sure what you are talking about here.
  • Options
    Hi pyrefly!

Are you planning to update the document with the new battles?
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Absolutely. I plan to update my tables when I get home from work.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    Edit (9/21): Added/updated special missions.

Google Drive Spreadsheet: <<HERE>>

vYTj5vu.jpg
  • Options
    Dear friend

We are eagerly awaiting the new version of your precious map for the DS TB (Once Standardized)

Many many many thanks!!!
  • Options
    NikB_GoH wrote: »
    Dear friend

We are eagerly awaiting the new version of your precious map for the DS TB (Once Standardized)

Many many many thanks!!!
    You're very welcome!

The spreadsheet has been updated with preliminary data for the DS TB, which is a combination of datamined information as well as observations from phase 1.

Currently, it appears to be bugged and the correct values for CMs are not being awarded, so my table lists what is actually being awarded, which is different from the stated values of the CMs in both the datamined information and the in-game text. This has been <<addressed by Kozispoon>>, so I expect that I will be updating the spreadsheet further during the next DS TB.

I'll be creating a post for the spreadsheet in the new DS TB sub-forum.