#1 SLC: New Heroes 1 Of 2 : Revan [ Master Of The Dark And Light Side ] Non Cannon

Prev1
Mofojokers1992
1975 posts Member
edited August 2016
909def.jpg

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
―Darth Malak

Revan was extraordinarily powerful in the Force, even as a young Jedi Knight. After becoming a Sith Lord, Revan's power grew as he studied the dark side of the Force, and after his forced redemption, the man quickly retrained himself in the ways of the light side at a rate beyond that of a normal Padawan. At the height of his powers after he had recovered his lost memories, Revan was able to channel both the light and dark sides simultaneously, and as a result Revan could unleash the Force in its purest form by opening himself to both sides of the Force in battle. By drawing on the Force, Revan could bolster his natural physical abilities, increasing his speed and strength and allowing him to perform acrobatic feats impossible for normal Humans.

During the fighting on Yavin 4, the dark Revan proved capable of wielding two additional lightsabers telekinetically, sending them spinning around the battlefield. Revan's strong will allowed him to mentally influence the minds of others with the Force, force his will upon them, and even steal their knowledge.

One of Revan's greatest strengths was his skill with Force sense—the ability to sense other beings, their feelings, impending danger, or even the future.

Revan was proficient at using the Force to directly heal his wounds without seeking medical attention. He also possessed the ability to use the Force to resist the effects of poisons and drugs, though he was not always able to overcome their effects completely. Some of Revan's additional talents included the ability to use the Force to slow the minds and bodies of his targets, and replenish his energies by feeding on them.

2w6gx1l.jpg

Revan was capable of absorbing and redirecting energy, as he did when he absorbed Darth Nyriss's storm of Force lightning with his bare hands and channeled it through his own body before redirecting it against her and burning her to ash.

Revan was a skilled mechanic, exhibiting a natural talent and interest in machinery and droids as a young Padawan. Revan's preference for droids confounded his teacher Kreia, who came to believe that it was a result of Revan's desire for subordinates who followed orders unquestioningly. Revan constructed the sophisticated assassin droid HK-47 on his own after the Mandalorian Wars, and even after losing his memories, he was able to repair the droid and restore HK-47's access to most of his memories and combat protocols. A skilled pilot, Revan could draw on the Force to aid his situational awareness, and he proved adept at racing swoop bikes after defeating the veteran racer Redros on Taris. He later won both the Arkanis sector and Manaan swoop championships during the search for the Star Forge.
2mc9bi9.jpg
Post edited by Mofojokers1992 on

#1 SLC: New Heroes 1 Of 2 : Revan [ Master Of The Dark And Light Side ] Non Cannon 227 votes

Yes Please i must have Revan
79%
SubmarineManCobratatGenakumaSyth_Huntercosmicturtle333TreTunadarksideNarmacilIM_UR_UPGRADEArillianBoro_Smooth1AbysmalDarksideD_MillennialDhallCaspertricksDaezlFAED_EmperorKrokovichCasual_PlayerSiegfried_Dark1 181 votes
No Thank you
7%
Dyerth_7LawPatman6632ATSpainWillibombVorechSikhoKabalMasterSeedyMetkillBoroSmoothTeagueNicolasRagehhoooMrGripsForcewizardHíbrido 16 votes
Meh what ever..
13%
Jabberwockyksbden02DeathstrokeItscaptainphasmaTrisbouilleTriple_SHanSlowMoPhlebotomy_JonesArubeMo_lizaLordAlvertIsaiah_THE_JediEpdameronDark_Hemet8211CEG9876banjo1071EsperanzaDMVDarkCokeBlowerHydracarbonAshtarSheran 30 votes

Replies

• Options
    Yep, would be great to have more EU toons in this game.

Would be interesting to give him both light and dark allegiance; counts as both jedi and sith.

He would have to be pretty op though...
  • Options
    Yep, would be great to have more EU toons in this game.

Would be interesting to give him both light and dark allegiance; counts as both jedi and sith.

He would have to be pretty op though...

They could do him justice and when paired with HK he and HK share a synergy.
  • Options
    Meh what ever..
    They'll probably screw him up like they did with making Mace Windu a tank and make Revan a support character.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    They'll probably screw him up like they did with making Mace Windu a tank and make Revan a support character.

Lol I'd hope not because I'm still waiting on Mace to be fixed.
  • Options
    I could see them putting him in but at the same time Disney has somewhat distanced itself from the eu/ legends a bit. Tbh I'm surprised hk is in this game for that reason. But I would love if more Eu toons were added. The really need to add a bunch more characters to go with the teams that are already incomplete, like wicket for the ewoks, more tuskens like a bantha rider, more geonosians like the spy, more droids like battle droids, super battle droids, and droid destroyers. Allot of team synergy characters are missing which make getting a lot of current characters way less valuable. Besides there's a lot of toons you face that are unobtainable. I hope to see these soon cud it could add a lot more diversity of these alternate teams were of and practical use.
  • Options
    Could you not just do a search to see that this same thing has been posted around 20 times already?
  • Options
    Could you not just do a search to see that this same thing has been posted around 20 times already?

I took my time through them but i believe a few things needed to be said to highlight him as it was.
  • Options
    Probably won't happen til next major update but I'd love another red saber weilder in my Arsenal :smile:
  • Options
    I might be biased...
  • Options
    I might be biased...

Me too :blush:
  • Options
    I'd prefer no new heroes atm until things are fixed but if they must make more money then.

Unleash the Revan.
  • Options
    It would make our guild name (That'sSoRevan) a little bit cooler for those who don't yet know the power of the Revan.
  • Options
    Is he canon or EU?
  • Options
    He'd probably still be OHKO by Rey...
  • Options
    Very much yes.
  • Options
    You say he like he wasn't able to be a she. My Revan was a she.
  • Options
    Meh what ever..
    I want drunken fist Darth jar jar.
  • SkyCake
    188 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    DieInFire wrote: »
    Is he canon or EU?

His games (the first KotOR and SWTOR) were denounced by Disney and his publications were always expanded. So, he is not canon. But, he's probably the most popular EU character. And as close as you can get to canon without being in it.

I think it would be cool. Having a Light and Dark side character would be neat. My biased opinion goes towards Darth Zannah, but that's reaching too far. Revan will have to do, haha.

Edit: Apparently Darth Bane was in Clone Wars? He should be dead by then (Star Wars does have a crazy timeline, anyways), but! Darth Zannah by extension? I'm just grasping at straws. Edit: After looking it up, he was dead since Bane was just a ghost. Still!

Edit: Sorry for all the edits! I also wanted to say that it was a very pleasant OP. Sorry for kind of getting off-topic.
    Post edited by SkyCake on
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    Options
    Since you want to add him why not make up some of his abilities he will have without making them game breaking?

Couldnt do the reflect Lightning skill cause Count Dooku and Palpatine lovers will whine and cry.
    Prolly maybe the Flying sabers could be a special skill attack.
    I say give him foresight on his Basic attack
    He would have to be a DPS character high attack no health IMO.
  • ATSpain
    152 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    No Thank you
    I picked no for a few reasons:
    1) he's too good for this game. I'd hate to see him handled as poorly as the mod update or like any of the other updates since.
    2) I really don't want any new content for a good 2-3 months. It will take about 2-3 months for the devs to iron out the awfulness that is the last updates and adding new content on top of that is just throwing wood on the fire.

PS, I love Revan! He's my favorite character and that's why I said no. He doesn't deserve this.
  • Options
    I actually know who a few of the new toons are going to be. I'll give you two of the 3 I know. 2 new droids. R2D2 (with shock attack & oil spill AoE attack) and another droid who will either be the DiplomatDroid droid or the new assassin droid from RogueOne. Think his name is C250 or something like that. Ill give you a hint. The third is a toon that's been in cartoon form as well as in movie form. He's been in the newest SW films. This is true information...your welcome!
  • Options
    We want revan
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    I do want Revan, but I would prefer the Sith version before the brainwash, as it is firmly set. Trying to somehow define canon versions of player characters feels kinda weird to me...
  • Darthenstein
    1205 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Passive: Can only be defeated by DoTs (Damage over time effects).

If a direct hit would cause his health to drop to 0, his health would stay at 1 instead.
  • Options
    No Thank you
    Eh, I dislike the idea of non-canon characters, regardless of my love for HK-47.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    EasyRight wrote: »
    The third is a toon that's been in cartoon form as well as in movie form. He's been in the newest SW films. This is true information...your welcome!
    Let's pretend that I believe a random person on the internet. What exactly do you mean by "newest SW films"? The newest one and the second newest are set quite a while apart...
  • Options
    I love the books with revan and the idea of his character in general. He could be a great addition to this game
  • Mynd
    233 posts Member
    Options

Lol I'd hope not because I'm still waiting on Mace to be fixed.

Going to be waiting a long time. Fixing under-tuned heroes, especially F2P ones, seems at the bottom of their priority list.
  • ATSpain
    152 posts Member
    Options
    No Thank you
    Eh, I dislike the idea of non-canon characters, regardless of my love for HK-47.

Revan will be canon VERY soon. He was going to be added into the Clone Wars but they scrapped the idea at the last second. Bane is canon from that show too so we could always see him!
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    If the time frame wasn't so apart i would say he sounds like Anakin Skywalkers father.