#1 SLC: New Heroes 1 Of 2 : Revan [ Master Of The Dark And Light Side ] Non Cannon

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Yes Please i must have Revan
    Revan would be awesome. Hk is in game. That to me says more charactors from that line will follow eventually.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    We have HK teasing us with KOTR legends material...just give us an OP Revan and Bastila already! :wink:
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    HEAR US SPEAK!
    Also make him synergistic with HK-47!
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Basic:
    Revan attacks 2 random enemys, 1.) with Saber 50% chance to inflict ability block, 50% chance to remove a random buff. 2.) with force lightning, 50% chance to stun, 50% chance to remove 25% turn meter.
    Special 1:
    Energy drain...deals dmg 50% single target or aoe AND heals/deals dmg=50% of revans current hp and restores 100% of that combined dmg to revan, Or removes 50% of revans current hp to augment an aoe energy drain that restores amount of hp sacrificed by revan+dmg+30% of each members health.
    Unique:
    50% counter chance
    50% to reflect force lightning, stuns, debuffs.
    grants HK-47 a 25% chance to use his "meatbag mayhem" aoe on each of revans basics.

Remember revan is/was the most powerful force user...anakin/Vader may have held the potential, but squandered it and got burnt, literally....Revan mastered every aspect of the force and had wisdom like Yoda to boot.
  • Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Basic:
    Revan attacks 2 random enemys, 1.) with Saber 50% chance to inflict ability block, 50% chance to remove a random buff. 2.) with force lightning, 50% chance to stun, 50% chance to remove 25% turn meter.
    Special 1:
    Energy drain...deals dmg 50% single target or aoe AND heals/deals dmg=50% of revans current hp and restores 100% of that combined dmg to revan, Or removes 50% of revans current hp to augment an aoe energy drain that restores amount of hp sacrificed by revan+dmg+30% of each members health.
    Unique:
    50% counter chance
    50% to reflect force lightning, stuns, debuffs.
    grants HK-47 a 25% chance to use his "meatbag mayhem" aoe on each of revans basics.

Remember revan is/was the most powerful force user...anakin/Vader may have held the potential, but squandered it and got burnt, literally....Revan mastered every aspect of the force and had wisdom like Yoda to boot.

@Loose_Lee

Your making me want him badly lol, especially synergies with HK. Revan does make the movie side *force users* look like children playing with something they don't fully understand.
  • Options
    909def.jpg

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
    ―Darth Malak

Revan was extraordinarily powerful in the Force, even as a young Jedi Knight. After becoming a Sith Lord, Revan's power grew as he studied the dark side of the Force, and after his forced redemption, the man quickly retrained himself in the ways of the light side at a rate beyond that of a normal Padawan. At the height of his powers after he had recovered his lost memories, Revan was able to channel both the light and dark sides simultaneously, and as a result Revan could unleash the Force in its purest form by opening himself to both sides of the Force in battle. By drawing on the Force, Revan could bolster his natural physical abilities, increasing his speed and strength and allowing him to perform acrobatic feats impossible for normal Humans.

During the fighting on Yavin 4, the dark Revan proved capable of wielding two additional lightsabers telekinetically, sending them spinning around the battlefield. Revan's strong will allowed him to mentally influence the minds of others with the Force, force his will upon them, and even steal their knowledge.

One of Revan's greatest strengths was his skill with Force sense—the ability to sense other beings, their feelings, impending danger, or even the future.

Revan was proficient at using the Force to directly heal his wounds without seeking medical attention. He also possessed the ability to use the Force to resist the effects of poisons and drugs, though he was not always able to overcome their effects completely. Some of Revan's additional talents included the ability to use the Force to slow the minds and bodies of his targets, and replenish his energies by feeding on them.

2w6gx1l.jpg

Revan was capable of absorbing and redirecting energy, as he did when he absorbed Darth Nyriss's storm of Force lightning with his bare hands and channeled it through his own body before redirecting it against her and burning her to ash.

Revan was a skilled mechanic, exhibiting a natural talent and interest in machinery and droids as a young Padawan. Revan's preference for droids confounded his teacher Kreia, who came to believe that it was a result of Revan's desire for subordinates who followed orders unquestioningly. Revan constructed the sophisticated assassin droid HK-47 on his own after the Mandalorian Wars, and even after losing his memories, he was able to repair the droid and restore HK-47's access to most of his memories and combat protocols. A skilled pilot, Revan could draw on the Force to aid his situational awareness, and he proved adept at racing swoop bikes after defeating the veteran racer Redros on Taris. He later won both the Arkanis sector and Manaan swoop championships during the search for the Star Forge.
    2mc9bi9.jpg

1+ YES YES YES YES YES YES YES #DANIELBRYANVOICE @EA_Jesse do it!!!!!
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    Yes this needs to happen
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    I can't stop asking for this!
  • Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    I can't stop asking for this!

I know the feeling both him and Star Killer are some of the best characters in the Star Wars universe.
  • Options
    I would love to see some kotor chars added to the game along with starkiller and mara jade.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Moved to Char Feedback... ! :)
  • Options
    Moved to Char Feedback... ! :)

Thanks buddy
  • Options
    I would like Darth Revan. Poor HK-47 seems a little out of place right now and needs more Old Republic teammates. Zayne and Jarael from the KOTOR comics would be great too!
  • Options
    I'm looking for Iron Duke from That's So revan. Anyone know how I can get in touch with him?