What was you Guild GP to Stars relationship?

Replies

• Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    64m/29*
  • Options
    I wonder what important parameter(s) your model is missing.
    Could be number of guild members? (Or some other measure of how the GP are distributed. Smaller number of people with more GP might get better star results than large number of people each with smaller GP. Or could be vice-versa.

For instance, our guild has 45.5M GP. 50 members. Looks like 17 stars.
    However we have a mix of stronger and weaker players.
    Top scorer did 14M TP, lowest like 600k TP.
    Looks like lot of folks did TP of very roughly 10x their collection GP.

But several guilds in your poll did considerably better star count with similar GP.

Could have been they had better strategy (I think we might have gotten 1 or 2 more stars if people had thought a bit more, or followed instructions).
    Could be something else. Would be interesting to know what differentiating factors were.

(Presence of particular characters? e.g., Does count of HRS, HRso, affect much.)

What other bits of data might be useful to collect to improve the model?
  • SilverMajra
    223 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    83M and we are out of steam at 34*, what really held us back was being a completely free to play guild we couldnt complete the platoons after phase 3 because the eqoks and unreleased ships. Then the rogue one and phoenix missions and rebel soldier missions hurt us even more. But overall really proud of us.

Also we kicked a couple of people so they could reset ticket counters because they missed some tickets and they were out the whole TB, now we have a different system in place so they stay in for the whole TB and leave after.
  • Options
    guild GP is 66mil. going to achieve 29 but should have got 31 with better coordination. looking forward to seeing the results from this. thanks
  • Options

114m gp / 41*
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    stohelit wrote: »
    I wonder what important parameter(s) your model is missing.
    LS vs DS. GP doesn't account for players more invested in DS than LS.
  • Options
    GP 77,2M. 31*, can do at least 33 next time.
  • Options
    The big question is will Team Instinct get to 45*

38 here, possibly 40 by end of day
  • Options
    88M finishing at 37*
  • Options
    62M GP, we earned 30 stars
  • Options
    The big question is will Team Instinct get to 45*
    Mathematically, they never had a chance to hit 45* this time around. I would bet that they're going to shuffle some spots around in order to have a better chance at it next time around, however.
    They'll have to hit around 153m GP to do so.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    73M, honing in on 33 stars
  • Options
    Our guild is just over 18mil with a few inactive players and we managed to get 11 stars, might get 12 but looking unlikely. Quite happy with how we did, was better than I was expecting
  • Options
    100m and 40*. We could have gotten 41* but Phase 6 was less than optimal and we fell short a few million TP.

There's an incredible amount of overhead officers have to deal with to optimize it as much as possible.
  • mabon
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    15m GP and 11 stars, with better coordination, maybe 1-2 more. Never made it to phase 6. Hermit Yoda in T-Minus 3 years lol
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    75 mill 48/50 guild (recruiting :p) having 30 stars. 1 mill off of 31 from ships. Next TB it's 33 plus for sure.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    We just passed the 70M mark and have 29*. I reckon we'll hit the 31* mark next time now that we have a vague idea what we're doing. It was a great effort by the guild and I love the new challenge.
  • Options
    80 mil and should finish at 35*
  • Options
    77M and 33*
  • Options
    94 mil for 38*. But I think proper way to measure would be separating Ground forces GP and ship GP.
    E.g.we gained full stars in ships, no growing needed there - and our stars count is therefore fully dependent on ground forces GP only...
  • Options
    80M/33 stars.
    With what we've learned in the 1st run, we can probably do 35-37 next time.
  • Options
    83 million and we will hit 35, possibly 36.
  • Options
    Wallet Warriors, 108 million GP with 41 stars.
  • Options
    59.5 million GP, 29 stars (think we could get 30)
    Really good organisation from the officers in our guild, they really helped us getto grips with what we needed to do.
  • Options
    Started at 62M...ended at 65M...we got 29 stars.

Important to note that we also coordinated heavily on Discord, which I think put us slightly above average of guilds with similar GP
  • Options
    44 million, 18 stars. Potential for 21-22 with good communication and maximum efficiency
  • Options
    75M, we'll end with 32 stars. Left at least 2 stars on the table due to rogue deployments and lack of participation in combat/ship missions.
  • Options
    66 million, barely got 28 stars
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Options
    15mil and 11 stars
  • Options
    Silky wrote: »
    83mil and it looks like ~34.

86.6mil and we scratched to 37 stars. Amazingly we seemed to develop about 1.6mil GP during the event as people took nobodies up to a base level