Which character would you like to see added most?

Prev1
PmanRingo
30 posts Member
edited February 2016
All the talk about the exclusive shard shop character has me excited. Which character do you want the most?

Which character would you like to see added most? 132 votes

General Grievous
50% 66 votes
Darth Revan
29% 39 votes
Ki-Adi-Mundi
1% 2 votes
CC-2224 Commander Cody
4% 6 votes
Quinlan Vos
3% 4 votes
Jango Fett
6% 9 votes
Shaak Ti
4% 6 votes

Replies

• Options
    Grievous is a must
  • Options
    It's a travesty that Grievous wasn't in the release version of the game.

Clearly he'll be a droid team god when they finally release him in a Yoda style event
    It is logical. reddit.com/r/anarcho_capitalism
  • Options
    Where's Darth Bane?
  • Options
    Greivous hands down.
  • CL1NT_BEA5TWOOD
    13 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Uncle Owen hands down !!

star-wars-toy-figure-uncle-owen-burn-skeleton.jpg
  • Options
    Where's my boy, Dash Rendar?
  • Options
    Mother Talzin. Momma T needs to come pity some Jedi fools.
  • Options
    NEED more sith.
  • Options
    Grievous, of course.
    And I appreciate approach to have nameless character there as well (like Snowtrooper or Rebel Soldiers). So I'd like Droideka to be added.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    The prob with toons like the darths we all want (i.e. Bane, plageus, etc) is that the majority have no idea who they are or what they have to do with star wars. Most fans know the movies and thats it. While i want them too (i think darth Nhilius or however u spell it is awesome) i dont hold out hope for them as most ppl/players wont know them so they'd likely not be very popular additions.
    Geberal Grievous is easily my fav BUT without clone wars cartoon (I highly reccomend watching it) he prob did not get enough story/screentime to warrant much of a character.
    That said, some of the best toons to use are "nobodys" fotp, poe (that may change in future movies), geo soldier, etc
    And there are also lots of other toons we have that played no real role like lobot, teebo, etc
    So in either reguard, the good general is an obvious choice for a great toon that has almost endless possibilities for animations and skills sets.
  • Options
    The game need more Knights of the Old Republic characters, so I chose Revan.
  • Options
    Droid team is missing grievous badly right now.
  • Options
    All the droids need to be added. They clearly have the kits already and clearly grievous needs to be here like yesterday
  • Options
    Darth Bane or Greivis Or else I might not play
  • Blam
    113 posts Member
    Options
    Grievous should be the droid event unlock
  • Options
    w7EFeTN.jpg
  • Options
    Darth Revan, Darth Malak, Bastilla, Darth Talon, Jango, Padme, Emperor Palpatine, Scoundrel Han Solo, Grievous and Clone Wars era Obi-Wan
  • Options
    Obi Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    We need Revan, for anyone who doesnt know his lore or hasnt played KOTOR. Your missing out and need to look this up.
  • Zen
    126 posts Member
    Options
    I'd like to see a Jango and Boba Fett commander cody, fives and Rex team.. One original 4 clones..top synergy
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    AdamW wrote: »
    We need Revan, for anyone who doesnt know his lore or hasnt played KOTOR. Your missing out and need to look this up.

Yeah....ummm...no. I have and he is not all that. Sorry. Disagree. Give me Greivous...or young Obi-wan. Some of the non-canon stuff is cool (Ventress, Daka, Savage, etc.) but move on from Revan.

Another thing is that the game is trying to capture "casual" Star Wars fans. People that only watch the movies or maybe even casually watch some of the Clone Wars stuff. Not people that have played every SW game ever created and read every shread on Wookiepedia. Revan only appeals to a niche (even if he has mass appeal to that niche).

For the long time health of the game I think it makes more sense to introduce a majority of canon characters.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nutteralex
    449 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

+1
  • Options
    Poll is biased. Where is Jar Jar Binks?
  • Options
    Nutteralex wrote: »

+1

Please read the post directly above yours. The fact that people have to have played KOTOR or need to "look this up." is part of the reason Revan is not a great add for a long time.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options

| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options

Except that that will only appeal to people who have played KOTR. That is limiting the base too much, imho. While some non-cannon toons are good, I would think a majority of the characters should be cannon, with a non-cannon included every now and again. It's better for the long-term game to appeal to a wider base (i.e. the "casual" SW fan)

• Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Yeah....ummm...no. I have and he is not all that. Sorry. Disagree. Give me Greivous...or young Obi-wan. Some of the non-canon stuff is cool (Ventress, Daka, Savage, etc.) but move on from Revan.

Another thing is that the game is trying to capture "casual" Star Wars fans. People that only watch the movies or maybe even casually watch some of the Clone Wars stuff. Not people that have played every SW game ever created and read every shread on Wookiepedia. Revan only appeals to a niche (even if he has mass appeal to that niche).

For the long time health of the game I think it makes more sense to introduce a majority of canon characters.

Just FYI, the Clone Wars series (Ventress etc) is all canon. Some of the Old Republuc stuff is canon
  • Options
    w7EFeTN.jpg

please
  • Options
    General Grievous, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Shaak Ti
  • Options
    I'd like to see some more Legends characters.. most notably Kyle Katarn.
    4 attacks, no leader ability. 2 AOEs, one with grenades, one with a repeater