which should I buy?

So my wife wants me to spend 100 dollars on this game since she sees me enjoy it and for valentine's, should I buy the Jedi bundle up right now and 2 of those 20 dollar Crystal packs or should I buy the 99.99 Crystal pack? Thank in advance

Replies

• Options
    I would buy a crystal subscription for the next 8 3 week periods. What is your Jedi status? Do you want to try to get Yoda?
  • Options
    I'd go crystals over the pack. Anakin sucks and you would really only be getting Qui Gon out that pack. At least with the crystals you could open some chromium and you might get some actually good toons.
  • Options
    I only have the Jedi Counselor and Qui Gon, if I bought the Jedi pack, I could also get 2 of those 8 packs, or I can get 8 total 8 packs with the 100 dollar Crystal pack
  • Options
    And the Jedi knight guardian my Qui is 2*
  • Options
    Yeah JC and Qui will probably be you main two if you decide to make a Jedi squad becuase they both work incredibly well. If you can start farming for Luminara and Mace Windu crystals and you will have a good enough Jedi squad to get you through.
  • Options
    Yeah I finally got my Darth Sidous, and I started farming her on the GW, can get to far on it since my squad ain't too good lol, that's why I was thinking of getting that bundle to level up my Qui with the extra shards they give you, I think it's like 55 + the ones for already having the Character.
  • Options
    I'm not sure it's worth it though. You could get toons like Aayla Secura or Ima Gun Di or even Plo **** and Kit Fisto who would all be better for a Jedi squad than Anakin. For $100 that bundle is not worth the 55 and change Qui Gon shards. Chromium are now guaranteed to give out toons and medium amounts of shards. No more 350 shards for some gray gear.
  • Options
    Don't get the Jedi pack. It's only there to 'help' people that need to build their Jedi rosters up for the Yoda challenge. Buy the 21 day crystal sub, an put the rest of the cash into more crystals. Buy the 100/200 crystal Cantina refreshes, and at least the 50/50 regular refreshes. If you need a ton of gear or hard mode shards, buy up to 50/50/100/100.

Cantina tokens are the most needed currency in the game, between Daka, QGJ, Poe, and a few others. Plus, if you're at or close to level 69, you'll be able to farm Dooku, who is super useful right now. Alternatively, you could also start farming Barriss, who is widely agreed to be absolutely necessary for beating Yoda's 7* challenge tier.
  • Options
    Alright lol cool no Jedi Pack. Thanks for the advice yall
  • Options
    Another question and sorry but is that 45 5x training Droid pack pretty good? I only have 3 characters at 50 the rest are 2/48 3/47 3/45 and the rest below 40, I have a total of 19 but some I don't think I will level up right niw7
  • Options
    You will get plenty of training droids if you are planning on farming the cantina. I usually get anywhere between 100 and 150 of the two star and one star training droids with all of my cantina energy. It's not a lot for the higher level toons but for your level 40s that will level them up pretty good.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    I would say buy the vault of crystals and use them for refreshes. Don't overdo the refreshes, wait till the next day to refresh as they increase exponentially in costs. Do the 100, 200, and 400 if u wish for cantina and 50, 100, and 200 for energy.