QGJ speed leader skill

Tromedlov13
1559 posts Member
edited February 2016
As of right now QGJ leader skill, bonus to speed and his call for an ally attack make him a great leader for Jedi and a useful extra on any team.

His speed leader skill says that it opens to all allies at skill level 8.

If this is true he will become the only leader used in arena. With the current meta I can't see anyone else being used as a leader, anyone think I'm wrong there?

This being said they will have to nerf or at least change his leader skill before that happens

I'm not asking for it, but if 80 of the top 100 are using the same leader it will happen (luckily we have a month or two before that happens)
"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Replies

• Options
    If everything stays the same when the level increase hits. Then he will have to be nerfed. Giving his leader ability will increase the speed of all allies, forcing him to be a must have leader more so than he currently is.
  • Options
    lol at calling for hypothetical nerfs.. He doesn't even have his leader ability at lvl 7 yet at 70 cap, so who knows where that came from but even if he does get it, he will be lvl 84 before it happens if he follows his current trend. Who knows what devastating toons have been released between now and then, we are talking about at the 90 cap, really????
  • LSkywalkerr
    105 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    ukVksn8.jpg
  • Options
    first barriss, then poe. now QGJ? his leader skill level 8 is not even accessible, and somebody is asking for a future nerf? why don't we ask all of the characters to be nerf before we even obtain them all? :D
  • Options
    next thread, nerf everyone so my jedi knight guardian can get me rank 1 in arena. calling it.
  • Options
    first barriss, then poe. now QGJ? his leader skill level 8 is not even accessible, and somebody is asking for a future nerf? why don't we ask all of the characters to be nerf before we even obtain them all? :D

No where did I ask for a nerf, just worried that it is going to happen, eventually. With the credit cost to level toons now, I don't want to get caught in another nerf problem. I got lucky and wasn't using Poe, and don't want to feel the way the majority of the Poe users feel right now

the info comes from the online fanatic site that everyone uses to check out fully leveled info.

Says his speed will affect all allies at level 82
  • Options
    Dooku needs a nerf though. He attacks way too much for way too much damage. Plus he isn't nearly as squishy as he should be.
  • Options
    nerf everyone espesially that OP Royal Guard, red death they call him, for a reason!
  • Options
    or just build a good team and move on with your life, your call.
  • Options
    or just build a good team and move on with your life, your call.

Hard to do when you go up against Sid's who block healing constantly, then Dooku's with their endless attacks from nothing (requiring no skill to use), then just when you thought you took down one of these two, they pop a JC or Lumi heal after a Chewie taunt with his ridiculous amount of health.

The meta right now means that you get destroyed for being creative with your squads.
  • Options
    BgEJk0Z.jpg
  • Options
    I'm not asking for it, but if 80 of the top 100 are using the same leader it will happen (luckily we have a month or two before that happens)

You might want to read the initial post
  • Options
    I'm sorry if I came off as a **** before, didn't reallly mean it to you, just in general about all the **** about characters that lead to nerfs that lead to ppl **** about another toon more nerfs...... We are playing right into their hands ppl. We will need the newest unnerfed toon to win, they will nerf all our old ones cause we asked them to. Just saying.
  • Options
    ukVksn8.jpg

lol
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |