Who is in love with count dukoo?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Guys don't forget stealth is also a good counter to dooku! With r2 no more counters.
  • Options
    Dooku has the most ridiculous name in Star Wars (besides Dexster Jetster) and is one of the most annoying characters in this game, but OP he is not.

Ima-Gun Di says "hold my beer"

• Options
    Dwinkelm wrote: »
    Dooku has the most ridiculous name in Star Wars (besides Dexster Jetster) and is one of the most annoying characters in this game, but OP he is not.

Ha, for the name thing or annoying thing? I could see either
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options

Let's not forget that in German, a certain character's name is quite literally "Darth Father"

And Darth Maul just paces....like an animal.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    @Ozzzz1905 The dev that no longer works for CG.
  • Options
    looks like I traveled back in time how fun.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Nerf CUP.
  • Options
    August
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Let's not forget that in German, a certain character's name is quite literally "Darth Father"

Let's not forget that in dutch this is the same thing ;)
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »

Let's not forget that in dutch this is the same thing ;)

Apologies - I don't speak Dutch. I could make a very poor "sprechen sie Dutch?" joke here, but I won't.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    Dooku is trash :'), is this just troll post lol... next it will be "which dev is in love with ugnaught"
  • Options
    Zomg? Ct555555555 just toasted my whole party, twice.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    AsylumVet wrote: »
    Stun/daze/shock = usless dooku

and stealth.
  • Options
    giphy.gif

Mad props for gif-ing this show.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Im going to omega GS.
  • Options

Thats dutch, btw...

• Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options

I think the fact that his title is Count, is a nod to his many years starring as Count Dracula in those awful Hammer Horror movies. But I have no idea where the Dooku part came from.

I just wish that he was referred to more as Darth Tyranus, because that is a better name - I get it though he is leading the separatist army and confronting the Republic using his real name as the disguise.
  • Options
    banjo1071 wrote: »

Thats dutch, btw...

It's any Germanic language, actually - which would include Dutch and German. ;)

• Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Liath wrote: »
    Are you sure you posted this in the right year?

Maybe he is/ was using Internet Explorer.
  • Options
    Back to OP. Dooku could be viable again if he just had more health and hit harder. Easy way to make him useful again
  • Options
    Shaheen wrote: »
    Guys don't forget stealth is also a good counter to dooku! With r2 no more counters.

Can Nightsisters be meta against Count Dooku Team?
  • Options
    Count Dracula? Shhh