Galactic War is so broken, Will it ever be balanced ?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    If you think about it, GW is the only place outside of Raids many people actually get to play a game within the app. Most everything else is hitting a SIM button, so I think they designed it to cause frustration so that you get a sense of accomplishment.

Use multiple teams node 1 - 6 and try to save their specials. This will provide you more teams with turn meter advantage when you enter node 11 and 12 (and yes I know sometimes the teams you face are so beefed up with speed it doesn't matter anyway).

I excluded arena from area's you "play the game" because you have to wait 10 minutes between battles.
  • Options
    It would be nice if GW was meant to test your roster, but it isn't. After node 9 you'll just get CLSs, Thrawns, Chazes, R2s and such. If you lose one of your top squad to them, you won't be able to beat the rest of 'em that will eventually pop up. There is no real test, they are just force feeding you certain squads, trying to squeeze MORE money that will not help you to win anyway. GW should be about versatility but it's not. It sucks.

GW isnt about testing your roster. GW is about making you chase the meta and forcing you to spend cash if you want to be competitive. Kind of like Arena. The game is becoming less fun as more content is added.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    It is not broken. GW was never intended to be completed every day. It may get easier when they start using the new power system, and it may get harder. You may whine even more after it's "fixed."

No matter what they do, the best thing for you to do is get a GW All Star team. Clones with a zeta Cody or Resistance with a zeta Finn is as good as it gets.

zCody clone team doesnt even touch what im seeing on N11 and 12
  • Options
    Agreed. I know they're in business to make money. However, there is a balance to making the game fun and profitable.

Wise words, but the devs totally lost this from their sight. I see people complaining about it all the time and they won't even acknowledge there's a problem with the current model.
  • Options
    I'm sure GW will start scaling in accordance with the new power rating before long. Just be patient.

In the meantime, work on those TB squads. Phoenix and Resistance are great for TB, and do extremely well in GW.
  • Options
    Yeah, I guess we're all working on our Phoenix and Resistance teams (specially after Zeta Finn + BB8 and the Thrawn event coming back), however, we also have to work on our Rebel squads for the Arena and so on. The resources get spread too thin, and now GW has become a torture.... I mean, there's definitely something wrong here.
  • Options
    Yeah, I guess we're all working on our Phoenix and Resistance teams (specially after Zeta Finn + BB8 and the Thrawn event coming back), however, we also have to work on our Rebel squads for the Arena and so on. The resources get spread too thin, and now GW has become a torture.... I mean, there's definitely something wrong here.

Yeah. Another squad that does well in GW is CLS(L), R2, GK, Leia and Raid Han. I get through 10 or 11 nodes with these guys. Sometimes all 12 (but it's rare).

Have also seen a GK(L), Barriss, DN, R2, Thrawn squad that could get through most of GW. Just depends on what is available to you.
  • Zolaz
    392 posts Member
    Options
    It feels like the Devs are not listening to the complaints in this Forum.
  • Options
    Zolaz wrote: »
    Evidently, the Devs are happy with the way GW is structured at the moment.

Really