SWGOH Wish List

Replies

• Options
    Leat wrote: »
    Fix the daily raid ticket counter(priority 1)

Rework thermals, bounty hunter pass, add missing bounty hunters, legendary jango fett event.

More ships and capital ships. Ships are beyond stale.

Make more toons farmable if only in hard nodes.

Raise the daily raid ticket maximum. This can help fix the gear crunch and will have players logging on more often.

+1 on the thermal rework.. they should be locked debuffs... or require a unique counter to remove, like "throw back"
    ObiShenobi
    DeathStarIIMaintenanceCrew
    https://swgoh.gg/u/obishenobi/
  • Options
    Loving this feedback.Just getting us amped to keep working on the content we have for the next Game Update. As for what's to come @Ben_Sunwalker , that remains to be be seen!

Ok, fair enough! Thanks for the reply and may you guys have a blessed day at the office! @CG_Kozispoon

Edit: oh wow I just got your typo hint. Let's see if others do do too (8)! Lol

Lol.
  • Options
    Durge and Jango!! Bounty hunter rework, Bossk, Embo, Latts, Wat Tambor, 0MM battle droid
    As for light side, more clones! Wolfe, Gregor, Shock Trooper, Gree, and Thorn
  • Options
    * Luke's ship
    * Anakin's ship
    The best pilots in the galaxy haven't a ship..
  • Options
    New Characters in the Cantina/GW/Arena shops!!
  • Options
    Individual Knights of Ren (if we learn more about them)
    Ki-Adi-Mundi
    General Hux
    Quinlan Vos
    Revan and Malak
    Reworks for windu, kit fisto, and plo koon/Jedi faction pass
    Anakin's ship
    Bossk and Jango
    Dark Side TB and introduction of land vehicles (I.e. Walkers, speeders, tanks)
    Anything to make ships any better; I dread having to do ship battles every day.
    Grievous rework
    Droidekas
  • Options
    1 epic, month-long daily credit heist.
  • Options
    Ansroff wrote: »
    1 epic, month-long daily credit heist.

Best. Idea. Ever.
    Go Pens!
  • Options
    Bring back daily crystal pack...
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    12x speed or let me sim GW and Fleet Arena battles? At least stop making node 12 in GW having a permanent god mode rotation of of CLS, GK, Thrawn, R2, and Barris/Chirrut/Baze.

I want to be able to look at my opponent's ship reinforcements before deciding if I want to try to beat them senseless. Or just get rid of ships completely if there are no plans to improve on them?
  • Options
    Luke's Red 5
    Count dooku's solar sailer
    Palpatine's lamda class shuttle
    Saak'ak (separatist capital ship)
    Anakin's Jedi star fighter or his G-9 rigger
    TIE bomber
    First Order and Resistance capital ships
    Y-wing
    B-wing
    Naboo star fighter

• Options
    Make stats other than speed more viable/desirable on mods.

Daily gear challenges to rotate between different gear rather than the same gear that people already have thousands of.

Random daily missions/scenarios for rewards. These could be movie based scenarios and require specific toons or completely random sets of toons to better utilise the full roster, or even include ship scenarios.

A way to make mod moving less of a chore. If i want to swap mod sets from one character to another i should be able to do it as a group/set.

Mod filters. There should be a mod search/filter so you can find the mod you want based on stats.

A way to dump/convert/combine old gear into something useful.

Something a little more out there - specific characters with a multi option. Example, you pick Stormtrooper and if you select his multi option a second stormtrooper fills a character slot with varied abilities. No idea how it would work for mods but just had the idea becsuse when do you only ever see just one Stormtrooper?

A better GW calculation that is more in line with the game which has evolved beyond the old calculation. More random elements on GW. If it's a test of your full roster then make it a test ie - buffs and debuffs which force you to utilise different teams.

Jabba and Jabba's palace minions. Just encase I haven't mentioned it yet.

• Options
    1: Ships raid. The time is come, let ships have their day! Raid Han is the pilot, and rewards include OT Falcon blueprints and Chewbacca shards (not Clone Wars Chewbacca).

2: GW balancing update. Even if it's something as simple as an update that lets the player decide which of a group of players' squads to battle, with coding preventing the teams presented from using too many similar characters.

3: Territory Battles: Hoth Assault. Imperial (and dark side) version. Veers and Snowtrooper should have their day!
  • Options
    Malagash wrote: »
    Bring back daily crystal pack...

Um, yeah....
  • Options
    Just thught of another one...if the Phoenix Squad is going to get automatically assigned in TB, make Hera lead regardless or don't auto assign at all.

It's too early in the morning for me to be paying attention.
  • Options
    Kallus having synergies with BOTH rebels AND empire! Being he had been both a rebel and empire. The games first dark / light side character. Also rework Barriss with the same idea xD
  • Options
    Cero_Kurn wrote: »
    Kallus having synergies with BOTH rebels AND empire! Being he had been both a rebel and empire. The games first dark / light side character. Also rework Barriss with the same idea xD

That's Revan territory. Double legendary event to unlock at 7* the first toon to be used in ls and ds
  • Options
    Loving this feedback.Just getting us amped to keep working on the content we have for the next Game Update. As for what's to come @Ben_Sunwalker , that remains to be be seen!

Ok, fair enough! Thanks for the reply and may you guys have a blessed day at the office! @CG_Kozispoon

I don't see it
  • Options
    • Legendary Jango Fett event (requiring Separatists)
    • Separatist rework and additional characters (such as battle driods and droidekas)
    • Events that allow you to battle through the movies, iconic scene by iconic scene
    • Padme Amidala marquee event
    • The return of the AT-AT heroic battle, and a new spider droid heroic battle
    • Scoundrel Rework
    • Naboo and Geonosis territory battles
    • More Knights of the Old Republic characters (Revan, Carth, Bastila, Canderous, Mission, Zaalbar)
    • "Inventory" to be changed to "Roster" on the character screen

Well there you go. That's my list and then some. Jango, Padme, Seppy rework with Droideka and more KOTOR characters and I'll be happy. Marquee events are fine, but diverse events are better. :)
  • Options
    I'm also going to throw out Jedi rework for Mace, Kit, and Plo with Zetas added to JKA and GK.
  • Options

Thank you for the reply! I know you guys and gals are hard at work with content updates, hopefully some of these wishes get added! *Cough*cough REVAN
  • Options

I don't see it

@AKHatbloke2 she typed "be be" twice as in BB-8. Possible droid rework and/or more Resistance toons with BB-8 incoming?
  • Options
    Wookies! Particularly chewbaccas family from the Christmas special.
  • Options
    I have to say that I really want CG to implement a General Grievous/Separatist Faction rework with new droids like the droideka, super tactical droid, etc.

I mean, Grievous is one of the 10 toons on the game's loading screen! I think he deserves a rework more than any current toon/faction; in fact, he's been in the game since the very beginning.

I suspect that CG has the next 6 months planned out thoroughly, I just hope this is on that plan to occur in the near future. How about that, @CG_Kozispoon?
  • Options
    Please bring back another version of the daily booster crystal pack.
  • Options
    If I could have one wish, it would be that they chill out on the light side (except new resistance for the new movie), and spend a solid 4-6 months bringing up the dark side/reworking DS factions.
    @CG_Kozispoon come to the dark side... we have cookies!
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »

I don't see it

@AKHatbloke2 she typed "be be" twice as in BB-8. Possible droid rework and/or more Resistance toons with BB-8 incoming?

Thanks
  • Options
    mother Talzin
  • Options
    SharkMilkk wrote: »
    Clone wars Maul
    Palpatine lightsaber (single)
    Vader before mustafar
    Talzin
    Grievous rework
    Empire themed raid

You missed Revan ;) but I love everything about this

Cheers man! Would love an event that introduces Reven and his ex apprentice (the one with the respirator) too! Never seen him mentioned and think an event that introduces them both together would fit great. You can have an event like the one with Chewie and Han recently where they fight waves of republic troopers until the last wave where you fight him and unlock them both!
  • Options
    To sum up the general consensus - WE WANT MORE AND WE WANT IT NOW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdSH0l9NMek