GrandMasterCouncil (180mil Gp)(45LS/47DS TB )

Prev13
Kenobi11
54 posts Member
edited March 2019
We are US-CST based guild looking to find active and motivated players that will participate and contribute in all phases of territory battles. We use discord as an outside chat app but you don't have to be super active in the chat, but will at least respond to direct messages. Require players to hit their 600 daily but if you miss a day because of real life issues you won't be kicked, but it can't be an every other day issue. We are a very helpful and fun guild and we want to make sure everyone is able to do the best that they can. We have a good mix of FTP/P2P. We have all heroic raids on farm and raid most days. If you haven't started earning Traya shards yet come join us!

Looking for:
GP -2.5 mil or above (willing to take less gp if you have a good attitude and are motivated)
Synced account to swgoh.gg
Willing to use discord to coordinate Territory Battles/Wars
Active player that doesn't require micro managing

Raid times/Rules:
Rancor 24 hour join period. 9pm CST. 30 min hold after raid opens to assure everyone has at least a chance to get in. Posts at 930pm CST

Haat 8PM CST . 24 hour join period. No posts for the first 15 minutes once raid opens then free for all. Solo runs need to wait 30 mins before posting

Sith Raid: 7PM CST currently free for all once raid opens

Currently 2 spots available.

If you're interested send me a link to your swgoh.gg account or your ally code so I can check out your roster. My discord is kenobi11#9508. If you're below our preferred minimum GP but can hit you 600 daily and have a good attitude exceptions can be made.
Post edited by Kenobi11 on

Replies

• Options
    -
  • Options
    Still looking?
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options
    I have been with my guild since start but participation is to low for TB. I have a strong light side team with all required characters except for CLS. I have a very high participation. Mainly ftp but will shell out on rare occasions (commander Han...) If you are still looking my ally code is 212-681-483 and my account is https://swgoh.gg/u/rainedrakesun/
  • Options
    -
  • Options
    We have at least one slot open. We got 37 stars last territory battle but are very close to getting 39. If you're interested send me your ally code or swgoh.gg profile link. Guild and raid details are listed above
  • Options
    Still looking for 1-2 members. We got 37* and 28 ROLO shards in the last TB.
  • Options
    Would love to find 2 replacements before the start of the next TB... 37* & up... come join a strong, independent, team - orientated TB focused guild. We don't ask a lot, unlike the larger guild groups it there, we only ask that you are active, contribute, and strive to make progress. Come join the family & never worry about finding a new guild again...
  • Options
    I dono think i meet 100% of requeriments but take a look at my profile anyway please
    https://swgoh.gg/u/arrowest/
  • Options
    Arrowest wrote: »
    I dono think i meet 100% of requeriments but take a look at my profile anyway please
    https://swgoh.gg/u/arrowest/

Yeah sorry, need CLS & Hoth Han TB ready. We sometimes accept active members with lower GP but we need everyone to have all needed toons ready to go. I doubt you'll have any problems with everyone recruiting atm. Good luck
  • Options
    GrandMasterCouncil is looking to recruit to a couple of new members. Looking for active players who are ready to contribute in each phase of territory battles. Got 37 stars last territory battle but we had someone quit the game an hour into the start of tb and cost us a star in phase 6 on the ship territory. Looking for players with:

At least 1.6 million or more gp
    Have Captain Han at 5* or very close
    Have both hoth characters unlocked and able to participate in their missions or very close to being able to
    Able to contribute 600 energy a day so we raid as often as possible
    Are able to participate in the phase 6 ship combat mission
    Is on discord or is willing to join
    Have their account synced on swgoh.gg

If you're interested and think you'll be a good fit message me and leave your ally code or link to your swgoh.gg account
  • Options
    Great guild to be in, please check us out!
  • Options
    Looking for dedicated and enthusiastic players that can help us get that 39th star and make a push for 40 next territory battle. We've got a great group that loves to help one another out. Guild details are posted above. If you're interested send me a message with either a link to your swgoh.gg account or your ally code.
  • Options
    Still looking for a dedicated replacement to join our team & help us hit 40* next TB. We're a well organized, tight- knit, helpful group that's always striving to improve as a whole. If you think you'd bee a good fit & meet our requirements feel free to hit us up
  • Options
    Looking for the right fit for our guild. We need a motivated, TB ready, player to help us get to 40* in next TB. Phoenix & R1 teams, 6* LS capital ship, CLS, Hoth Han, scout, and soldier requirements. We are all very helpful & always seeking to improve. If you think you meet our basic TB requirements & have a GP of at least 1.8 million then plz hit us up...
  • Options
    Hit us up if you think you would make a good addition to our team.
  • Options
    Little over a day left before next TB starts, come join the team before it begins & help us hit 40* while earning ROLO shards
  • Options
    Very close to hitting 41*. If you're interested in joining us before the next territory battle send me a message.
  • Options
    Looking for an additional TB focused, balanced light & dark side roster, to add to the family... hit us up if you meet the requirements and want the more personal aspect the large guild conglomerates don't typically offer... we offer a guild with minimal demands as well. Come check us out... room for 1 but could possibly make room for additional committed players.
  • Options
    We're a fun guild and help each other out a lot. Looking to keep improving on rebel TB and have fun with the new modes coming out!!
  • Options
    Looking to fill one spot before the next territory battle
  • Chickenbottom
    6 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    If your current guild isn't hitting the territory *'s you'd like, then join the council.
  • Kenobi11
    54 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Anyone Interested in joining before the next TB we're looking to recruit a few dedicated players to replace a few people who are losing interest.
  • Options
    Looking for a new guild and want to get 41* in TB? Send us a message and maybe we can help you out.
  • Options
    Hit us up before the next TB starts... well organized, TB focused, independent guild. 41* and still improving. Come help us hit the next benchmark.
  • Options
    Come join us and we can rule the Galaxy together!
  • Options
    Still looking for 1 like-minded player to join our ranks before heading into Darkside TB. Hit us up if interested, we're an independent guild that's TB focused and all about guild progression. Last TB was 41* but we continually improve. Happy gaming and looking forward to adding the final member needed to fill our ranks.
  • Options
    We could actually fill in two slots right now, may the force be with you!