GrandMasterCouncil (180mil Gp)(45LS/47DS TB )

Replies

• WrathofCaedus
    1880 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    We currently have 1 open spot and may be able to open another if need be... little over 8 hrs until the start of the first Darkside TB and we are pumped. Our goal will be at least 40* with possibly 41* or more. Hit me up on discord @ WrathofCaedus#8764 as I'll continue to monitor that for next cpl hrs. Feel free to search our guild and apply to the 1 open spot directly, GrandMasterCouncil is our guild name, or contact Kenobi. Please read our basic requirements & raid times to make sure we're a good fit. We are a friendly, helpful, guild orientated bunch that are TB focused & a completely independent guild. We keep pressure, expectations, and stress to a minimum. We only ask everyone contribute what they can and be constantly striving to improve. Good luck to all with Darkside TB.
  • Options
    We have a few spots available. Looking for active players that want to be a part of a strong helpful and fun guild. We hit 41* on lightside tb regularly and we are very close to 42. If you're interested send us a message
  • Options
    If your interested contact kenobi11#9508 or chickenbottom#3982 on discord
  • Options
    Still 2 spots open. If you're interested hit us up
  • Options
    We are still looking for 2 new members. Come check us out, very fun guild to be a part of.
  • Options
    We have one spot open. If you're interested contact us before the next territory battle
  • Options
    We currently have a spot open. We're looking for an active and enthusiastic player that wants to do the best that they can. Send us a message in you want to join before the next territory battle starts!

You can contact kenobi11#9508 or chickenbottom#3982 on discord or send me a message here
  • Options
    We have a spot open if you're interested you can contact me here or on discord at kenobi11#9508
  • Options
    One spot open
  • Options
    We have one spot open. Looking for someone that will be able to join after the current territory war but before the next one. We're right on the verge of getting 42 star in ls tb and got 41 in ds. If you're interested you can message me here or on discord kenobi11#9508
  • Options
    Looking to fill a spot before the next territory war in a couple of days. If you're interested send me a message
  • Options
    If your interested send me a message
  • Kenobi11
    54 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Have one spot open. Looking for someone who is motivated in clearing Heroic Sith raid and willing to work towards that goal. If you're interested contact me on discord
  • Options
    Looking for an active player that wants to work towards completing the heroic sith raid and is active in both tw/tb. Hits their 600 daily and can follow instructions but doesn't need to be micro managed.
  • Options
    We have 3 open spots available. We're for players who are heroic sith ready or close to it and willing to put in the effort the raid demands. Had to remove people who did not want to participate at all or just post a zero for heroic sith. If you're interested you can contact me here or on discord
  • Options
    We have a spot open for anyone that is interested in joining us. You can contact me on the forums or discord
  • Options
    Looking to fill 1-2 spots after territory wars. Looking for anyone that feels they're ready for heroic sith raids and can actively participate
  • Options
    looking to fill at least one spot maybe 2. We just completed our first heroic sith raid and we'll be clearing it from now on. If you're hsr ready and want to earn traya shards let me know. You can contact me on the forums or at my discord
  • CDub
    2 posts Member
    Options
    We have one spot available again. Come join us to get those hard to get traya shards.
    If your interested contact kenobi11#9508 or chickenbottom#3982 on discord
  • Options
    Have one spot open. If you think you’d be a fit and want to start earning traya shards you can contact me on discord at kenobi11#9508 or send me a dm here.
  • Options
    One spot open. Looking for daily active players. If you’re interested or have questions you can message me or contact me on discord
  • Options
    Have one spot open. Looking for an active player that hits their 600 tickets each day and participates in all guild activities (raids, tb, tw) without needing constant reminders. If you're interested you can contact me here or at my discord kenobi11#9508. If you can't reach me for some reason you can contact the other officer chickenbottom#3982 on discord
  • Options
    One spot open. Join us before the next territory battle!
  • Options
    1 spot available
  • Options
    2 spots available. Have all heroic raids on farm. Contact me through pm or on discord at kenobi11#9508
  • Options
    2 spots available. Looking for active players that can hit their 600 daily. We have all heroic raids on farm so if you not earning Traya shards yet we could be the guild for you. If you're interested you can contact me on the forums or discord at kenobi11#9508.
  • Options
    2 spots available. Looking for active players that can hit their 600 daily. We have all heroic raids on farm so if you not earning Traya shards yet we could be the guild for you. If you're interested you can contact me on the forums or discord at kenobi11#9508.
  • Options
    We 2 spots available. If you're interested contact me and we'll see if we are a good fit for what you're looking for.
  • Options
    2 spots open. If you’re interested let me know
  • Options
    We have one spot open at the moment with another spot potentially opening up after this territory battle. If you're interested you can contact me on discord or here.