Thanks for the gems!

Yea i know lots of peeps had issues with redonkulously hard GW and thanks for resolving it quickly... yall rock out with your ...err umm lightsabers out!

Replies

• Options
    My inbox is super cool today. Thank you community, for helping us all, as players, devs, and onlookers to break through this strange bug. I think these rewards were way better than my 12 nodes anyways. B)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    My GW is still bugged.
    Got the crystal and thx but still bugged after a restart.
  • Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Yea i know lots of peeps had issues with redonkulously hard GW and thanks for resolving it quickly... yall rock out with your ...err umm lightsabers out!

lol, GW buged? how can i know? im saving GW for tomorrow daylies XD
  • Options
    I just checked, and my opponents stats look right, but I lost all my best teams on nodes 2-5. I got almost nothing left. And 6 is usually a team equal to my MVP team, so I only get 5 nodes today. I hope it goes back to normal tomorrow after GW restart.
  • Options
    If you have both GW banked... I'd suggest running through one... save the other, you'll still be able to get 36 GW nodes in for guild shop rewards currency.

I didnt have an issue... i know others did... i feel for ya... its not like GW isn't hard enough already.

But aside from zfinn resistance team smashing it... ewoks make quick work of pretty any team without zarris... even maxed G12 teams with CLS leads...

https://youtu.be/83unU4F9soo

Scout & wicket are your key heros... i have all 3 zetas on in this vid... but chirpa/elder/logray are g9 wicket g11 scout g12.

Hope this helps some of yalls having issues with the CLS led G12 teams...
  • Options
    Loved the crystals allowed me to get the salvage to get luke to g12
  • Options
    Should be moved to feedback
  • Options
    @Mitchell_1313 but this thread has the high ground!
  • Options
    So there was a bug? I haven't noticed anything specific but Boba Fett and some others did seem extra tanky in node 5 or so of galactic war. Thanks for the crystals and I hope they help
  • Options
    I was not inconvenienced at all, so yeah thanks for free crystals lol.
  • Options
    I played against this insanely weird team that looked terrible but did super high damage and had super high health. I was like, tf happened to GW? After like 20 tries, I managed to beat it with no casualties, and I was super happy. Knowing it was a glitch makes it even cooler.

More importantly, thanks for the crystals! :)
  • Options

Vote up ;)
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Thanks for the crystals, but my GW is still bugged & the reset option isn't available
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    My game is working properly. I thank you for the crystals. I used them on a single chromnium(so?) card not expecting anything and got Director Krennic. Very happy customer right now.
  • Options
    My game is working properly. I thank you for the crystals. I used them on a single chromnium(so?) card not expecting anything and got Director Krennic. Very happy customer right now.

Moved to arena strategy
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Unlikely, since it's not something they want to hide in subforums
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options

Using free crystals to get a character has nothing to do with the reason for getting the crystals.
    Would you be a very happy customer if you got 10 shards of the worst toon possible?
  • Options
    I thank you too!
  • Options
    Indeed, thanks for the 500 crystals, very much appreciated. :)
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    slugbahr wrote: »

Using free crystals to get a character has nothing to do with the reason for getting the crystals.
    Would you be a very happy customer if you got 10 shards of the worst toon possible?

Don't assume to lecture me about my post thanking the Devs. If you are angry about something, move along. There is nothing to see here citizen.
  • Options

Don't assume to lecture me about my post thanking the Devs. If you are angry about something, move along. There is nothing to see here citizen.

Don't lecture me Obi wan! I see through the the lies of the Jedi
  • Options

Lecture you? Learn to read. Don't try to order me around - you are not my superior. I don't want to see your bootlicking anyway.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon no crystals in my inbox :(
  • Options
    PixieClock wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon no crystals in my inbox :(
    Sorry, should've 6 starred Han!
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?