How many people believe they will unlock BB8

2Next

Replies

• TukkuRask
    79 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Yes but below 7*
    FOO is 24/65 for 5* so he's the bottleneck and a long grind. The upside of not being able to get BB at 7* now is I can see how he's utilized by others (raids & TB mostly - he's clearly not going to be arena viable, yet) before going "all in" on his next event. (Remember ATF? Sure she's pretty good but the hype just before her release made people blow plenty of crystals to unlock her and, well, lets just see you don't see her in too many arena groups these days).
  • Options
    Not at all
    Meh. Put me in the "too much, too fast" camp. I tried farming FO for a while, and I took the double drops, but I was banking on the event being closer to the movie premiere. And since I have neither a good Resistance nor a good Droid team to run him in, it's not worth time or money. Back to prepping HAAT teams for me.
  • Options
    Yes at 7*
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    CameronD wrote: »
    Nope haven't even bother with FO. I have no reason to complain about it because it's my own fault for not seeing this coming but dang I run resitance and BB-8 could have aided in a few places. Oh well. I did take advantage of the double drops to snag a much longed for kylo so all is well
    Prep now by farming resistance for when Snoke inevitably comes out

Don't see him being released until Episode 9, he will not have a big part in 8 so I doubt they would want to spoil his powers on this site before 9 comes out.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?