All things Nightsisters [MERGE]

Prev13456721
Soldier76
218 posts Member
edited October 2017
CG_RyDiggs insert Edit:
Check out CG_Conduit's Nightsister interview here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/140338/cg-conduit-podcast-about-new-nightsisters#latest
Cheers!

ORIGINAL POST:
I can see this faction pass becoming pretty good... but I doubt it'll change the meta(CLS and Rex and Chaze), which sucks but you know. Nightsisters will still probably be good in dark side battles and gw... hopefully lol
Post edited by CG_RyDiggs on

Replies

• Options
    Talia shards! Some nightsister love!... hate... or just some candy!
    latest?cb=20110109045226
  • Options
    :( i have to farm acolyte and Talia now. But the og full 5 faction. When we all thought "synergy" should work. Mother talzin let's go. Aoe stun and group Rez.
  • Options
    I'm ready!!!! Bring on these bad mommas!!
  • Options
    Bring Talzin and give Daka a zeta!
  • Options
    I need acolyte shards... badly... ughhh
  • Options
    I'd love to see Mother Talzen, but with lightside TB, how could I justify working on separatists to uuock her? And assuming separatists would be needed, aasaj is someone I've always wanted an excuse to work on. As a 10 month old player, I haven't had time/resources yet.
  • Options
    Yeah!!!! Give us nightsisters!!!
  • Options
    Weak.

Just as bad as the Ewok nonsense.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    Please rework these sisters. They desperately need it. AV and Data are okay (I like Daka) but the rest are rubbish.
  • Options
    I’m sure they are getting reworks and Zetas. They wouldn’t do it just to keep them the same.

Still a nonsense “faction.”

I guess it plays with Halloween though.

Color me Uber disappointed, yet again.
  • Options
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    I’m sure they are getting reworks and Zetas. They wouldn’t do it just to keep them the same.

Still a nonsense “faction.”

I guess it plays with Halloween though.

Color me Uber disappointed, yet again.
    Same.
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options
    Do you guys think we should plan on farming these toons or just a rework with a possible marquee?
    Ally code: 357613281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/
  • Options
    i give the dev credits for surprising me at least, ha. to say my NS faction is under developed is.... a massive understatement
  • Options
    Do you guys think we should plan on farming these toons or just a rework with a possible marquee?

I assume they will be marquee characters.

But I give less than zero Fs about this faction. No time or effort or money will be applied to this.
  • Options
    I feel like they run some reports and find the least used, farmed, geared character(s)/faction. Then create an event that requires said under-used faction. Which breathes some life into that faction, kicks people into action who had nothing better to farm, kicks people into spending some money in the shops, and keeps the game alive.
  • Options
    I view this faction pass like the Ewoks. Sounds like fun, but can't really put much resources into them unless the reworks make them really strong (which I doubt is happening).
  • Options
    i'm curious as to whether any of the NS toons were ever part of any meta? I mean... i use Daka in one of my 4th tier GW squads.... and watching her chain stun people is fun... i guess

it would be hilarious if the reworked NS toons end up being better than... well really any faction. it would be surprising if they became better than ANY faction... except maybe the tuskens
  • Options
    M_L wrote: »
    i'm curious as to whether any of the NS toons were ever part of any meta? I mean... i use Daka in one of my 4th tier GW squads.... and watching her chain stun people is fun... i guess

it would be hilarious if the reworked NS toons end up being better than... well really any faction. it would be surprising if they became better than ANY faction... except maybe the tuskens

I guess daka was meta at some point..
  • Options
    KyloRey wrote: »
    I view this faction pass like the Ewoks. Sounds like fun, but can't really put much resources into them unless the reworks make them really strong (which I doubt is happening).

If they made a few ability updates, it could be much better. Like Acolyte's dispel all debuffs from allys on a finishing blow, could be changed to always debuff when the ability is used, or when landing a crit. And or add some kind of 'call to arms' attack, or some way to apply Deathmark...
  • Options
    I remember a month back- I thought phasma was just a throw away login toon. Back to the days of just random toons. Then we had BB8.
    Mother talzin - panic farm acolyte !
  • Options
    Title. Probably seems like a safe bet, no?
  • Options
    You need all characters at 7 stars and gear 11 min by Oct 1
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options
    Better vault up a few times
  • Options
    No, I dont need them. Never will.
  • Options
    Nightsisters are probably getting the rework that was promised months ago. That doesn't mean they are getting a legendary event.
  • Options
    Calling it now for people who complain in a months time that "we didn't get notice" THIS IS YOUR NOTICE that night sister are getting a rework/new character.
  • Lord_Massacus
    183 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Well, even if they do finally release a more useful droid/separatist/new night sister doesn't mean you need to drop everything else for it. I'm still working on CLS and kept on with farming Phoenix (for thrawn, which is for R2, which is for CLS) instead of dropping it for BB8. And if they announce a new legendary character for Nightsisters/Separatists/Droids I'm still going to get CLS first.

Edit: yes, I know thrawn isn't on the event calendar. I didn't put all my hopes into him for R2, my empire faction is still usable for R2 if he doesn't end up coming around again in October.
    Ally code: 357613281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/
  • Options
    Remember Ewoks.
  • Options
    We are probably getting Mother Talzin... maybe another heroic event? Maybe there will be a rotation in which one month is a faction rework and another is a new legendary character. Thrawn, Ewoks, CLS/ Rebels, BB8, Nightsisters, etc.
  • Options
    Xezee wrote: »
    Remember Ewoks.

Yeah, this... I'm not farming nightsister beyond what they give me for daily login.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu