All things Nightsisters [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    I wanted to address 2 "problems" I see in the new NS rework. Maybe they are working as intended, I don't know. Hopefully a dev, or anyone with great knowledge on the subject, could fill me in.

1) When Acolyte shoots twice due to her stealth basic, she only gets one assist. A 2nd ally will resurrect, but just stands there, then dies again without doing anything. Surely that's not intended. Is not that character supposed to attack as well, since I used my basic twice in one turn?

2) Daka can now attack a random enemy, in addition to the target. She used to have a chance to stun a secondary enemy, now she attacks that person as well. Should that person be countering? An attempted secondary stun wouldn't trigger a counter before the rework. And considering how popular Luke counter teams are currently, and the fact that I can't control the secondary attached, it's really annoying to deal with. She doesn't do much damage to begin with, so if she's going to trigger counters from random enemies, I'd almost classify the change as a nerf, not a buff.
  • Options
    Teague wrote: »
    I wanted to address 2 "problems" I see in the new NS rework. Maybe they are working as intended, I don't know. Hopefully a dev, or anyone with great knowledge on the subject, could fill me in.

1) When Acolyte shoots twice due to her stealth basic, she only gets one assist. A 2nd ally will resurrect, but just stands there, then dies again without doing anything. Surely that's not intended. Is not that character supposed to attack as well, since I used my basic twice in one turn?

2) Daka can now attack a random enemy, in addition to the target. She used to have a chance to stun a secondary enemy, now she attacks that person as well. Should that person be countering? An attempted secondary stun wouldn't trigger a counter before the rework. And considering how popular Luke counter teams are currently, and the fact that I can't control the secondary attached, it's really annoying to deal with. She doesn't do much damage to begin with, so if she's going to trigger counters from random enemies, I'd almost classify the change as a nerf, not a buff.

First one is WAI - you can't use MT's Zeta abaility again until the end of next turn, or something. So multiple attacks by the same toon do not activate it.

Second one is interesting. And I think I agree... It'd be better if she just did more damage on her basic then to spread weak damage over multiple foes with the possibility of getting more then she dishes.

Further - and since you use them, let me know. If she DOES kill the initial target, she doesn't hit a secondary - are you getting that too?
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    I've been waiting for Mother Talzin. Just so I can build Mother Talzin, Maul and Savage team
  • Options
    I've been waiting for Mother Talzin. Just so I can build Mother Talzin, Maul and Savage team

You can build it. It's synergies won't be very good, but you can build it.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Bah, I kept reading Plague bearer details! I was getting so aggravated when they dispelled them. My bad!
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    You can build it. It's synergies won't be very good, but you can build it.
    Savage works surprisingly well with Talzin. Plague bring health below 50%, bypassing the protection and allowing Savage to one shot anyone with his special. Very useful to nail those pesky little DPS hiding behing big prot mods.