Old Ben leader ability bugged

I have a level 70 4* old Ben with level 7 LEADER ability. The leader ability works well when it was level 5. Any attack dodged will grant turn meter. However, once I level up the LEADER ability to level 7, it seems the leader ability only work for old Ben. Other allies doesn't not gain turn meter. Even the envasion is not there. When using luminary as leader, dodging happen more often than my old Ben as leader. Please investigate on this issue.

Replies

• SaintEaters
    412 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @AlphaOmega1214
    Check here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/10864/bug-with-old-ben-leader-ability

I posted this a while back and I think there was one before that also but it has not even been acknowledged by EA yet.

Basically, at lvl 6 it stops working altogether. Even when it is working I think there is a math error in the coding for the evasion amount he gives. I say this bc his evasion boost works far less than luminara's evasion boost and I have 15% for ALL ALLIES for Old Ben and only 11% FOR JEDI and 5.5% for ALL ALLIES for luminara.

I'm about to start another bug thread about Aayla's leader ability not working either. It gives you the tenacity but not the 5% heal.

@EA_Jesse Can you please at least let us know that you have relayed these issues to the dev team? These are both premium characters from paying customers and should not be completely ignored, IMHO.
  • Options
    Yeah. I want them to at least know this bug exist and fix it sometime in the future. But I haven't see any official reply regarding this bug
  • BattleIsle
    27 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    After an update it's good to repeat those problems, to show they still exit.
  • Options
    Is the dev team read in this section of the forum? I want them to at least be aware of this bug and get it fix in the future. But these leader abilities bugs are not even in the current known bug list
  • TheFett
    12 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I have a maxed old ben and i have to say his leader ability is either broken or useless. Im running Sidious, Luminara, old daka, and Yoda with old ben as leader. With Daka as the exception the rest are very dodge heavy stated and/or have dodge buffs. All are 7* with current highest achieveable gear and after 20 arena matches i only dodged 3 attacks (not the biggest data sample i know but i just started using him 3 days ago) that where not associated with Yoda's insight buff. Seems a bit broken when i see how often i see Duku's leader ability hand out its damage buff when im against it.

Update on this post: turn meter boost is also broken im not gaining any meter on the very rare evasion occurrence.
    Post edited by TheFett on
  • Options
    His ability doesn't work.

Please fix, especially to help us counter the dooku crud.