The Last Jedi Character guesses

Replies

• Options
    phinfan309 wrote: »
    I would think Rey but it would be nice to have General Leia
    Same.

Edward wrote: »
    I am more curious about which Luke are we going to get first: Old Jedi Master Luke or Young Jedi Luke?

And same!

LSR- seems to be the best guess. Nowww will it be legendary? Or marquee?

• Options
    Iden versio with the inferno squad
  • Options
    If its an already familiar character its got to be the following...

General Leia Organa, BB-9E, Lightsaber Rey, Old Man Luke, Unmasked Kylo

Other toons don't seem to be any different in this film so yeah
  • Boooo
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Rey may not be a "Jedi" so to speak - as why would Luke train a Jedi when he believes its time for the jedi to end - but I know what you mean.

I think the first Last Jedi toon will be Pao version 2.0
  • Options
    I can’t decide if I want corpse han more or first order janitor
  • Options
    TR-8R the Spin Trooper
  • Options
    Nerf Matt the Radar Technician!
  • Options
    The new promotion says scavenger rey...oh has that already been covered?
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    99.9% certain it's going to be Rey with a lightsaber.
  • Options
    its Rey and yet again more LS bias from the game
  • Options
    Hermit Luke to go with hermit YODA
  • Options
    Well Jar Jar binks is scripted to be in The Last Jedi and we havent had him yet. This is not a troll he gets a lot of film time and tv time and is a distinguishable character
  • Options
    MrThamer87 wrote: »
    Well Jar Jar binks is scripted to be in The Last Jedi and we havent had him yet. This is not a troll he gets a lot of film time and tv time and is a distinguishable character

Yes yes, he was in The Force Awakens too, though for not as long. We only saw his hologram
  • Options

Yes yes, he was in The Force Awakens too, though for not as long. We only saw his hologram

Scratch this ive just looked on jar jars wiki page and he was in darth vaders lair in the force unleashed frozen in carbonite look it up its fact
  • Options
    Jedi Padawan Rey but she won't have the jedi faction because of some weak excuse. We can't have the Jedi faction getting anywhere good. :/:/
  • Options
    KKatarn wrote: »
    Jedi Padawan Rey but she won't have the jedi faction because of some weak excuse. We can't have the Jedi faction getting anywhere good. :/:/

She wont be a jedi coz luke wants the jedi to end remember
  • Options

Scratch this ive just looked on jar jars wiki page and he was in darth vaders lair in the force unleashed frozen in carbonite look it up its fact

I said "The Force Awakens". Also, The Force Unleashed is not highest level canon, which means if something occurs in the movies, this overrides what has happened in lower levels of canon.
  • Lord_Massacus
    183 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Here are my bets:
    Lightsaber Rey (Very Likely, she was already termed "Scavenger Rey" in the gift card promotion. One I would very much like to see and probably won't get the first time around)
    Jedi Luke (though highly unlikely as he was only in episode VII for all of about 10 seconds)
    Resistance General Leia
    General Hux
    Snoke (also highly unlikely as we don't know enough about him yet)
    Ally code: 357613281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/
  • Options
    A character we already have.....we're getting supreme leader snoke....because he's Darth Nihilus.
  • Options

She wont be a jedi coz luke wants the jedi to end remember

Like i said a weak excuse...
  • Options
    if the toys are any indication i will assume a execution trooper is a given. i really would love to have snoke but if the rumor of him having a small role in the film is true im not even sure they would include him
  • Options

I would really like to know why Ezra has the Jedi tag but CLS doesn't. If anyone can give me a good reason for that one let me know.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    Rey with a lightsaber, but without a Jedi tag. I’ll be shocked if it’s anyone else.
  • Options
    Matt the radar tech
    R2D2 (sleep-mode)
    Poe (red pajamas)
    Luke (weird speechless stare)
    Arm Bandage Chewie
    FN-2187
    Captain Phasma (trash compactor)
    Endor Han
    Zombie Han
    Corpse Han
    Just-a-flesh-wound Han
    Santa Han
    Hawaiian Shirt Han
    Jedi Han
    Carbonite Han
    Indiana Jones Han

Definitely NOT Jedi Rey. I'll bet my pinky toe.

Pick any of the first 7 plus two Hans.
  • Options
    im actually surprised they didnt already do wookie warriors from episode III
  • Options
    They're gonna tease Jedi Rey for as long as they can. I would guess her release closer to the last movie.
  • Options
    DarthTaral wrote: »

I would really like to know why Ezra has the Jedi tag but CLS doesn't. If anyone can give me a good reason for that one let me know.

Rey would have Jedi tag because she isn't a true Jedi, so.... not a weak excuse, this isn't even related to the game. She is not a Jedi at this point in time.
    DarthTaral wrote: »

Ezra, however, is learning to become a Jedi. He is an actual Jedi padawan and now (I believe) is apprenticed under Kanan. He's a real Jedi.

Jedi do deserve a rework though and should be brought up soon. They too, will get their hayday.
  • Options
    They didn't give CLS the Jedi tag because they are still teasing another Luke yet to come.
  • Options
    JakeC wrote: »
    What about C3PO, snoke, general hux or nein nub or any of the many other characters?

They'll be added eventually im sure. But im thinking this one is rey. Could be old man luke though.

My first thought was old Luke as well.
  • Options
    usArmyJedi wrote: »
    The dude that says “tell that to kanja club”

What’s that guy’s name? I’ve always just referred to him as “Captain Scotland”