The Last Jedi Character guesses

Replies

• LenoraLupin
    420 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    usArmyJedi wrote: »
    The dude that says “tell that to kanja club”

What’s that guy’s name? I’ve always just referred to him as “Captain Scotland”

Tassu Leech (sp?) I'm pretty sure it's spelled in my Lego TFA game but I don't feel like firing that up right now. lol

Edit: Oh yeah, they're right below. Tassu Leech was the other guy from Kanjuklub (sp?)
    Post edited by LenoraLupin on
  • Options
    usArmyJedi wrote: »
    The dude that says “tell that to kanja club”

What’s that guy’s name? I’ve always just referred to him as “Captain Scotland”

Bala Tik but now i think "Captain Scotland" is way better :D
  • Options
    Rumors...rumors...

Lightsaber Rey (No Jedi tag)

Helmetless Kylo (Knights of Ren tag)
  • Options
    SWGAMER6 wrote: »
    Rumors...rumors...

Lightsaber Rey (No Jedi tag)

Helmetless Kylo (Knights of Ren tag)
    Those helmets... they belong to the clones.
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    Jedi in training Rey

More like Jedi Apprentice Rey... JAR.

JAR...

JAR???

Now you know who's next in line...
  • Options
    It’s going to be Captain Phasma with a spear
  • Options
    Has to be Jedi-in-Training Rey, hopefully with a simultaneous release of Zetas for Poe and Resistance Trooper.
  • Zolaz
    392 posts Member
    Options
    Bastan broham of Bistan
  • Options
    Non-scavenger Rey version.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    P.S. BTW why would it be called Return of the Jedi if Luke was a Jedi before that??

Unless the Jedi who returned was Anakin. That was always my interpretation of the title, reinforced by Anakin’s return as a Jedi Force ghost at the end.
  • Options
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    Omeah wrote: »
    P.S. BTW why would it be called Return of the Jedi if Luke was a Jedi before that??

Unless the Jedi who returned was Anakin. That was always my interpretation of the title, reinforced by Anakin’s return as a Jedi Force ghost at the end.

Because at the end of the film the sith were no more and there was only the jedi so they returned all be it 1 jedi
  • Options
    It’ll be lightsaber Rey, no Jedi tag, just resistance. I would make a heavy bet on it.
  • Options
    I wouldn't bet on Rey. She is a main protagonist, they will want her to be exclusive and they will also want to see what she does in the movie first, before making her into a character. If they would release Rey now, they will have to release a second one in a month or so with new abilities that were shown in the movie.
  • Options
    Im really sure it's going to be rey
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Finn without the jacket
  • Options
    fotrooper finn, or red arm c3p0
  • Options
    Balrog
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Poe in flighsuit waving his jacket
  • Options
    Poe/finn's jacket by itself. Special ability; blind enemy so they misd
  • Options
    Data mining suggests Finn in medical pod. Abilities: Let the good times roll. Hey, that’s my jacket!! Does this place have a trash compactor? Leader: Who’s in charge now, Phasma!
    Unique: **** it, Rickey you demon Droid!
  • Options
    I don't understand why people are guessing characters we don't even have yet... The thread literally says a alternate version of a character we already have.
  • Options
    Helmetless kylo or light saber Rey. We are due for 1 ds character.
  • Options
    BB-9E ?
  • Options
    General organa too pay respect to carrie fisher
  • Options
    Guys, Capgasp already confirmed that Grievous is coming in late October :)
  • Options
    I don't understand why people are guessing characters we don't even have yet... The thread literally says a alternate version of a character we already have.

It says a variation of a character that Star Wars fans already know. It could be Nien Nunb with a resistance tag, even though we mostly know him as a rebel.
  • Options
    Phasma with SPEAR
  • Davius
    432 posts Member
    Options

It says a variation of a character that Star Wars fans already know. It could be Nien Nunb with a resistance tag, even though we mostly know him as a rebel.
    this is also how i feel about the way they worded it. however, the scavenger rey (the force awakens) google play card promotion screenshots make me lean heavily towards another rey, but who knows...