You can't win everything

I've seen countless threads from people whining about the following:

Rank #1 - 10 Arena but struggle on GW

Smashing GW daily but can't break into rank < #200 Arena

I'm the latter. Poor Arena awards but claiming max GW daily

Does this mean I should cry about my Arena status?! Ppl who are doing so amazingly well in Arena, winning loads of crystals and tokens should be happy with that and stop whinging about GW

Rant over!!!

Replies

• LSkywalkerr
    105 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Well now we know.....

And we all are all the better off now having been allowed to draw from the deep depths of your great wisdom.

Lol
  • Options
    Problem is it is not so heavy correlated as you think. I'm top5, have won 1 several times, and my GW are easy. Whatever "math wizardry" the system does to find rivals, it doesn't mane me fight the hardest teams
  • Options
    zbkvv.jpg
  • Options
    @Triqui yeah man I'm still scratching my head how it works sometimes but just find it amusing how many ppl are getting upset

@LSkywalkerr you reply with a put-down, and then keep re-editing because you thought of something slightly more witty or amusing. Really?!!!
  • Options
    I win arena quite some times (and when unable to win, finish in top five always) - and indeed GW is very difficult. Not to an extent of it being impossible, but to an extent when it is not every day that you complete it. I'd say, every 1 out of 3 or 4 remains unfinished. Yet, it's clear that with a bit more farming (which is ongoing for next time Yoda challenge), I will soon have long enough bench to always win it - when at level 70, you don't encounter stronger teams (the worst is just very many teams in a row as strong as yours).
  • Options
    I've seen countless threads from people whining about whining. Rant over :wink:
    I've seen countless threads from people whining about the following.

• Options
    I've seen countless threads from people whining about whining. Rant over :wink:
    I've seen countless threads from people whining about the following.

Haha touché
  • Options
    :smile: All good. No biggie. *thumbs up
  • Options
    zbkvv.jpg

UNLIMITED CRYSTALS!
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    I've seen countless threads from people whining about the following:

Rank #1 - 10 Arena but struggle on GW

Smashing GW daily but can't break into rank < #200 Arena

I'm the latter. Poor Arena awards but claiming max GW daily

Does this mean I should cry about my Arena status?! Ppl who are doing so amazingly well in Arena, winning loads of crystals and tokens should be happy with that and stop whinging about GW

Rant over!!!

I'm mostly the same I finish GW everyday, but have trouble staying in the top 200 of Arena. Though I have broke into the top 100 before.
  • Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one
  • Hendiju
    370 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I've hit rank 1 a ton, roll thru gw sometimes only lose dooku cuz he's squishy. The key is all 7* level 70. It's difficult to play against a harder team lol
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    I can easily get 1st in arena, usually hover around top 10 on defense and I regularly clear GW as well. Most of the people complaining about GW are running their arena teams, which are not meant for a mode of survival. I run completely different teams for each event. Granted, on my alt I ran into a level 59 team when I was level 43 and that wasn't fun, but that's a rare occurrence.