Thrawn event needs fixed!

Prev1
I remember hearing about a bug in the original thrawn event with his AI which got fixed shortly after the first event. Since this would have obviously made the first event way easier that means that the difficulty of the event should be dialed back to make it the same amount of difficulty it was before rather than being way harder like it is currently. Since a lot of people that prepared and farmed for this event need thrawn at 7* to get R2 at 7* a hotfix should be pushed through ASAP

Replies

• Options
    You needs to git gud
  • Options

You needs to git gud
    you “needs” spell check

• Options
    With a gear 8 squad is doable. I did it after 50 times!
  • Options
    lol “hotfix” for something that isn’t broken. The event is fine, lots and lots of people finished it.
  • Options
    So you mean to tell me that when my Ezra hits for 20k+ and doesn’t make a dent that’s how it should be? Ok then lol
  • Options
    Since a lot of people that prepared and farmed for this event need thrawn at 7* to get R2 at 7* a hotfix should be pushed through ASAP

Don’t know where you get you’re info from but thrawn is not part of r2 event. Perhaps you should give Pokémon go a try. Sounds like it’s more your speed
  • Options
    It took me well over 100 tries but I finally got him. G9 Ezra and Hera rest gear 8. Fast character was hera 206. Didn't use zeb used Sabine. Put offense and critical damage on Ezra. It can be done but the RNG plays a factor. Hope everyone gets him.
  • Options

Fre2178 wrote: »
    Since a lot of people that prepared and farmed for this event need thrawn at 7* to get R2 at 7* a hotfix should be pushed through ASAP

Don’t know where you get you’re info from but thrawn is not part of r2 event. Perhaps you should give Pokémon go a try. Sounds like it’s more your speed
    Gee last time I checked empire was the requirement for R2 and oh look at that thrawn is an empire character would you like me to explain more or might you actually understand the point?
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/u/analglaucoma24/collection/?f=phoenix

Here is what I used if it's helpful
  • Options
    Basically, people had 4 months to farm and gear Phoenix but are trying to skate by with minimal gear and so-so mods....and when they can’t, the event must be “broken”, lmao.
  • Options
    D_Nemes1s wrote: »
    Fre2178 wrote: »

Gee last time I checked empire was the requirement for R2 and oh look at that thrawn is an empire character would you like me to explain more or might you actually understand the point?

Again thrawn isn’t needed for r2. /learntoempireproperly

Ps... veers plus troopers will be the combo you want for that!
  • Options
    Basically, people had 4 months to farm and gear Phoenix but are trying to skate by with minimal gear and so-so mods....and when they can’t, the event must be “broken”, lmao.

Had to take mods off HAAT teams to get it to work
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/u/carefuljupiter/collection/?f=phoenix

Beat it first try with this squad. Chopper not Sabine. Followed all the strategy advice found here in forums. Worked on them exclusively for 2 months. Turns out they’re really good for GW & TB.

The event isn’t broken. I don’t know the HP of the characters but I made it with 4/5 left.
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/u/carefuljupiter/collection/?f=phoenix

Beat it first try with this squad. Chopper not Sabine. Followed all the strategy advice found here in forums. Worked on them exclusively for 2 months. Turns out they’re really good for GW & TB.

The event isn’t broken. I don’t know the HP of the characters but I made it with 4/5 left.

This^! Grats!
  • Options
    It appears that we are playing two different games. On all events the whales or the long time players state that we had that many months ahead to prepare for it, but they forget that in every month there are events. For some we get prepared, for others we don't. Advises like get better mods or gear them up are just trolling. Like we would not mod or gear them more if we could. The strategy is there and is NRG dependant. Of course we could beat the event with the best gear and mods, overriding the "bad NRG" with brute force and tanking, but this is not an event just for top players or for throwing money away, or is it!?
  • Options
    ExSoldier wrote: »
    It appears that we are playing two different games. On all events the whales or the long time players state that we had that many months ahead to prepare for it, but they forget that in every month there are events. For some we get prepared, for others we don't. Advises like get better mods or gear them up are just trolling. Like we would not mod or gear them more if we could. The strategy is there and is NRG dependant. Of course we could beat the event with the best gear and mods, overriding the "bad NRG" with brute force and tanking, but this is not an event just for top players or for throwing money away, or is it!?

It’s not trolling, it’s truth. You don’t want to believe it, but that in no way effects whether or not it’s true.

Get better.
    Learn the strat.
    Mod correctly.
    Get to gear 8 and 7 star.
    Stop attributing to what you clearly don’t understand to RNG (or for some reason as you keep incorrectly saying, NRG).

Or keep complaining on here and entertaining us, that works, too.

• Options
    My team was gear 8 7* lvl 85 with my best mods and the mods made no difference from when I had just ok mods on them I’m probably just going to have to get chopper I guess
  • Options
    ExSoldier wrote: »

It’s not trolling, it’s truth. You don’t want to believe it, but that in no way effects whether or not it’s true.

Get better.
    Learn the strat.
    Mod correctly.
    Get to gear 8 and 7 star.
    Stop attributing to what you clearly don’t understand to RNG (or for some reason as you keep incorrectly saying, NRG).

Or keep complaining on here and entertaining us, that works, too.

Gear 8 done
    7* done
    Strategy from the forum done
    Mod correctly - not top 100 arena like all of you laid back guys - decent

Get better... At what? At accepting questionable decisions from the devs? You will spend a lot of money on this game before that happens ;)
  • Options
    I understand it being difficult and I’m not saying it should be a handout but it’s more difficult now than it was the first time the event launched and it shouldn’t be
  • Options
    I understand it being difficult and I’m not saying it should be a handout but it’s more difficult now than it was the first time the event launched and it shouldn’t be

Nope, it’s not.
  • Options
    It is for a fact actually because thrawn got a small patch after the first event that made him better with the AI so it is 100% fact that thrawn wasn’t as good at the time
  • Options
    It is for a fact actually because thrawn got a small patch after the first event that made him better with the AI so it is 100% fact that thrawn wasn’t as good at the time

Source?
  • Options

Source?
    The devs pushed a hotfix on thrawn after his original event was finished the devs put it in here and everyone saw it in the game...
  • Options

Source?
    The devs pushed a hotfix on thrawn after his original event was finished the devs put it in here and everyone saw it in the game...

So no actually proof. Just everyone saw it?
  • Options
    It was sent out as a newsletter in the inbox and magically his AI wasn’t stupid and he was way better if you want to go search for in the forums I’m sure it still in either the updates or the dev announcements

Source?

So no actually proof. Just everyone saw it?

• Options
    There are countless post just like this that means something is most likely wrong
  • Options

I did it with g9 Ezra and Hera and g8 copper Sabine and kanan. It is doable. I had to restart like 200 times but I got it. Used my best mods and followed the strategy discussed on the forums. Point is you can do it. Don't give up man
    Luniz wrote: »
    gflegui wrote: »
    With a gear 8 squad is doable. I did it after 50 times!

No way is it even close to doable. Im g8 with g9 hera and g10 ezra and i cant even get close to killing thrawn on last stage even after 200 tries.

• Options
    There are countless post just like this that means something is most likely wrong

There are countless post saying it can be done also.
  • Options
    I’ve tried it countless times with all my best mods if you have chopper you can do it if you have Sabine you cant

There are countless post saying it can be done also.