[Dev comment] rumor of GG for talzin event

Replies

• Options
    I'd rather farm separatists. Just my 2 cents.
  • Options
    I'd rather farm separatists. Just my 2 cents.

I save Crystals for a potential Seperatist double drop Event.
  • Options
    count dooku is also direct involved in the storry of Talzin ...
    GG & CD may be together required :smiley:
    I am german, therefore my english is not the best.
  • Options
    count dooku is also direct involved in the storry of Talzin ...
    GG & CD may be together required :smiley:
    Like that. GG, Dokuu, IG100, IG 86, B2. That would be insane! Can not imagine the tears that people will drop in this forum! Myself included!
  • Options
    It was confirmed from another source than CG, not 100% reliable , but a fair 90%
  • Options
    This has been confirmed by another source than CG which I personally put a lot of faith in
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    Personally, MT should be a Marquee event. Not Legendary. I compare the Nightsisters to Ewoks or Phoenix. Not a galactic changing factor, but in the future you could need them for DS territory battles. To release her as Legendary would make all the Nightsisters F2P. Marquee would give her to whales 8 months before F2P.
  • Options
    When the separist tag was added it was hinted that they might be needed. I have GG at 7 stars have had him there for over a 6 months to a year. Many others have him 7 stared. About time those that got him to 7 stars get rewarded.
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Don't worry, they will announce a day before event starts so we all need to panic farm.
  • Options
    Ambassador wrote: »
    As for the rest, nobody knows anything, so it's all pure speculation, and the forum has been wrong at least as many times as right (Jango Fett rumors, for example :wink: ).

The only time this forum has been right was with the requirements for Commander Luke. But, even then, there were 40 different theories about what you would need and how it would work. So of course, by the law of large numbers, one of them was bound to be right.

The moral of the story, folks, is: This forum is garbage, don't listen to anyone but me.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Deran_Cosh wrote: »
    or Gamorrean Guard.

Ha! It would be great for the devs to confirm a 7* GG is required and then people start farming the wrong one.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    This has been confirmed by another source than CG which I personally put a lot of faith in
    Then cite your source or shut up.

Because I have an even better source that I put even more faith in that the requirement will be Dathcha and IG-88, but you need to have had them undergo a fusion dance sort of thing which is incredibly rare. I managed to finish it a couple months ago and you can google the process, but I had that same deep, deep source within CG with whom I put so much even more faith than you have in yours guide me through it.

IMG_0131_zpsbbtk7aol.png
  • jwoah
    210 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Then cite your source or shut up.

Because I have an even better source that I put even more faith in that the requirement will be Dathcha and IG-88, but you need to have had them undergo a fusion dance sort of thing which is incredibly rare. I managed to finish it a couple months ago and you can google the process, but I had that same deep, deep source within CG with whom I put so much even more faith than you have in yours guide me through it.

IMG_0131_zpsbbtk7aol.png

I am CEO of Star Wars and can confirm fusion will be added to the game.

Requires 250 carbantis to fuse.
  • Options
    Goblin
  • Options
    The title of this thread should be updated....it's misleading.
  • Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1298530#Comment_1298530

GG not reworked in october and we may think that thereis nothing to do with GG in october
  • Options
    I have a 7star Grevious....I think it should be Grevious!
  • Options
    I have a 7star Grevious....I think it should be Grevious!

Same here dude, reward us for the work we put into this character who is as of now sub par
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Yup pretty much confirmed now that it's going to require GG
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    No doubt, all that time and effort put into Grevious and for what? I could have farmed other units for what I put into Grevious and got different Legendary units xD
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Ok... so kozispoon confirmed the required heros have not been announced...

Goes back to what many have speculated since the NS rework hints were droped... and it makes sense that either nightsisters, seperatists or clones will be needed... but still no offocal word.

GG is just a touchy subject that many get heated about... as i stated above, im one stungun away from g12 grevious... why? Because devs said he is getting rework, when? No idea... but its enough to make me finish him off...

Lastly... theres alot (note i didnt say majority) of players who do have nightsisters and seperatists... dont let the manufactured meta drones crying decieve you...

I have a couple guildies that have forgone the meta chase to develop a 88 led geo squad that is consistantly placing in top 100 (or just over 100) of a jan 16' shard... and developed seperatists in hopes of a capitol ship and drone fleet... why? Because it looked fun to them, and turned out to be fun... not gonna be the best, but fun so thats what matters...
    With the announcement of DS TB and G vs. G i know many players who decided to go the path less traveled and develop Seperatists/Sith/Droids/Nightsister/Imperial Troopers etc... are tickled ____less...

So dont drink the Meta-flava-aid... just because you farmed wiggs/chaze/zaul/cls and have been preoccupied chasing metas... others have been playing game for fun... and grateful for the NS rework and be it seperatists or clones or nightsisters required for unlock... they will make it work and have fun doing so.
  • Options
    Can we please stop with all the Grievous Separatists crap?!?! The login is Talia and the new event characters are night sisters who are also getting a rework. If it's not obvious that you are going to be using your night sisters in these events then you have obviously not been paying attention to how EA likes to do things.
  • Options
    Where it is mentioned we require GG
    And if there has, I'm fairly certain its speculative because all that's been revealed are the Nightsisters today.

One can only wonder if all of them have been revealed ;)
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    MmoProNick wrote: »
    And if there has, I'm fairly certain its speculative because all that's been revealed are the Nightsisters today.

I hope there's more. The only good thing going for the nightsisters (after the buff) is the synergy with Mother Talzin's new Plague debuff
  • Options
    I put my bet on droids.
  • Options
    Keep in mind that there is money in these reworks.
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »

I hope there's more. The only good thing going for the nightsisters (after the buff) is the synergy with Mother Talzin's new Plague debuff

The dev update said several new nightsisters are coming this month. Unless you take new to mean reworked then more are coming
  • Options
    Keep in mind that there is money in these reworks.
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »

The dev update said several new nightsisters are coming this month. Unless you take new to mean reworked then more are coming
    My expectation is two more, like what they did with Ewoks. No evidence or anything, so it's my hunch.
  • Options
    Guessing GG for Talzin and NS for Luce
  • Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if Jedi or Separatists would be needed for Talzin... have we been told if she's a legendary character or a marquee event?
  • Options
    gflegui wrote: »
    GG is farmable since a very long time. No excuses to dont have him!

I've got a very good excuse to not have him, he's awful.
This discussion has been closed.