Who was/is your longest farm to 7*?

Prev13
Rogee
178 posts Member
Who took you the longest to get to 7* or that you're currently farming... and it's taking forever...

Mine are General Grevious, and Baze...

Replies

• Options
    Longest for me to get 7 starred have to be...
    - FOTFP
    - Vader (back when he was only an achievement reward)
  • Options
    Took me little over 9 months to get grievous up to 7*
  • Options
    Krennic... Still farming
  • Options
    Cody and Echo. There are so many other things I want from their locations.
  • Options
    JKA or Clone Sargeant (prior to being in fleet). Currently it's Darth Nihilus, and the Millennium Falcon
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Chaze. Both of them. Didn’t really participate in the chirrut tournament. I got baze the day he became avaible but never geared/farmed for him.
    I used maul and despised the rogue one toons in this game (even though I loved them in the movie). So now with TB been farming them and they will both be ready for next Tb!! Excited to finally have a chance to 6/6 the rogue one mission!
  • Options
    Hoth rebel soldier... been farming him on & off ever since the very first palpatine event... so like what... a year and a half? Yeah i also bought the pak that had him & the couple g12 pieces just before TB launch... that put him over 7* and got my R2 & chirrut to g12... plus some excess to shard shop... imo that hrs pak is one of the best ever released and i wanted to say thanks for that again. I belive my hrs was just over or under 6* when the first TB rumours flew in early/mid summer... i started farming him immediately.

But yeah hoth rebel soldier... definitely the longest grind... imho

Also notable farms...
    Lobot -almost 6*-

First order stormtrooper -7* full farm since farmable-

Shoretrooper -7* full farm since farmable-

Ewok Scout -7* on & off farm since game launch, only 7* him this spring-
  • Options
    Grievous took a long time, but I took breaks from time to time to farm other characters so I don’t know how long it really took.

But my longest sustained farm has definitely been Baze. I started with 0 shards, now I’m at 65/85... ooph. Worth it, though!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Darth Nihilus (because I haven't beaten the Shoretrooper and Baze nodes yet.)
  • Options
    Old Ben, I still have him at 5*
  • DrooNutz
    51 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Royal Guard back when he was hard node only and 3 attempts per day. Not like you crazy kids and your 5 attempts nowadays.
  • Options
    Krennic no contest.
  • Options
    (cough) Baze
  • Options
    Krennic.
  • Options
    Currently it's all the characters I haven't 7* yet.
  • Options
    Iceih_SWG wrote: »
    Old Ben, I still have him at 5*

Has to be one of the easiest characters to farm... just only go for him in the cantina battles and use crystals to refresh it... I get about 10 shards for whatever character I'm working on in cantina a day
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    FOTP, FOST were memorably annoying. Took months, even with frequent node refreshes.

RG was a huge pain as well.
  • Options
    Anakin takes a longtime but idk if he's the hardest. That would have to be death trooper or shoretrooper.. idk how to even get shoretrooper
  • The_Light_Sider
    208 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    General Grievous, Emperor Palpatine, Old Ben Kenobi, Kylo Ren, Royal Guard, Millenium Falcon (haven't unlocked yet)
  • Options
    Fotp for sure. I think that will be replaced with reaper now.
  • Options
    Shoretrooper...
  • Boooo
    106 posts Member
    Options
    I've been working on Baze for a while, particularly the last 100 shards - barely at 50/100 still and has been several months, despite buying shards outright from shipments and arena and the new guild event store!

Captain Solo (Hoth Han) is also taking ages - not even unlocked yet. I'm at like 50/80 - its a long ride.

As for DN, DT, SA DK, they are all on hold as all resources on Baze - its crazy!!
  • Options
    gufu21 wrote: »

Nihilus is dark side
  • Options
    Shoretrooper just one stage but I packed him so could have been worse .
  • Options

Sane
  • Options
    Jawa Engineer and Sabine
  • Options
    FOTP AND REY
  • Options
    I have Baze at 64/85 and am not even at the required level to try his cantina node.
  • Options
    Obe2Kenobi wrote: »

Nihilus is dark side

I know. I just meant that if I could farm the Shoretrooper and Baze nodes, then one of those would probably be my answer.