Ewoks

Prev1
@CG_Kozispoon will the Ewoks be farmable in the update tomorrow?

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    I unfortunately cannot give out the sweet deets before our Game update goes live, but there will be Ewok news! Please keep an eye out on the Game update status post.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    I hope they are :smiley: I also hope that this content update does not mess anything up with TB. No automatic game close/reset/update mid battle please. Would rather wait for update until after TB if this would happen
  • Options
    I think the not disrupting tb is why the date for update is he 18th, tomorrow, instead of today
  • Options
    Woooo! Ewoks getting love! Hope they stick them in the shops.
  • Options
    *chanting* paploo and logray in arena and gw stores.
    Paploo and logray in arena and gw stores.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    YRxw3.gif
  • Options
    Yaaaaaaasssssssssss!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Hiya!
    I unfortunately cannot give out the sweet deets before our Game update goes live, but there will be Ewok news! Please keep an eye out on the Game update status post.

Now that is a straight forward answer. Bravo Kozi.
  • Options
    Will be hard nodes so we can complain for months that TB platoons require ten Paploos and twenty five Lograys.
  • Options
    Globuhl wrote: »
    Will be hard nodes so we can complain for months that TB platoons require ten Paploos and twenty five Lograys.

au contraire, mon ami- shops are "due" and with wicket being difficult to attain I think we can spare some hope for at least one Ewok in a shop.
    Could be totally wrong as usual, though.
  • Options
    Please please put them in cantina and arena stores. I am down to cup and nute in arena and just cassians uwing, i need more to farm
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    Logray - GW store
    Paplio - Arena
    Wicket - either Cantina or Fleet/Guild combo.
  • Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    Logray - GW store
    Paplio - Arena

Wicket will only be farm-able in his own event.
  • Options
    I'll be happy they are pretty much anywhere except 20 energy hard nodes and any cantina nodes, too many on cantina nodes now
  • Options
    Wickett is the hardest toon to acquire hands down... And he's not even that good...
  • mikkonator
    49 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    hqdefault.jpg

• Options
    No way they will be put anywhere easy to farm IMHO.
  • Options
    Kozi, can you recommend to CG/EA to bring back the AT-ST event. Was a lot of fun. Ashame to see it not be playable every other month or so. Now THAT was a fun event :-)

~D
  • Options
    HoodieDM wrote: »
    Kozi, can you recommend to CG/EA to bring back the AT-ST event. Was a lot of fun. Ashame to see it not be playable every other month or so. Now THAT was a fun event :-)

~D
    It's coming back. I don't know how often, they never announced that (I don't think). But it's the way you get Wicket shards. Only Logray and Paploo will be farmable, Wicket is only from the event.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    anyone have a guesstement of how often wicket's event will show up? I would love to have the lil bugger at 7*
  • Options
    Pleeeaase give ewoks a hanglider for ship battles!

The idea of them throwing magic exploding rocks at tie fighters & x-wings....

Breathing in deep space...

Or even how a hanglider could function in space...

Is not too much... really its not.

• JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    Wouldn't shock me if they eventually (way, way in the future if game is still around) have some sort of terrain wars style ship battles with ground/non-space based vehicles.

After all who doesn't want to bullseye womprats in the T-16?
  • Options
    Chirrut should be his own space vehicle. He can stand on a rock in space and shoot Ties with his Force Bow Caster
  • Options
    Hiya!

@CG_Kozispoon Thanks! :smiley:
  • Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    Logray - GW store
    Paplio - Arena

Wicket will only be farm-able in his own event.

once in 6 months?
  • Options
    Ewoks are lame
  • Options
    Wicket was a marquee, not a legendary. Marquee events don't usually come back. I would expect him to be farmable somewhere in the standard pattern.
    ObiShenobi
    DeathStarIIMaintenanceCrew
    https://swgoh.gg/u/obishenobi/
  • Options
    ObiShenobi wrote: »
    Wicket was a marquee, not a legendary. Marquee events don't usually come back. I would expect him to be farmable somewhere in the standard pattern.

WIcket was apart of the AT-ST event and a Marquee event
    https://swgoh.gg/db/events/endor-escalation-heroic-battle/
    ^this is the one that was supposed to come back
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

And the rewards for that battle were mods. Wicket was earned thought the "Endor Escallation III" event. Even if they bring that one back, I've never seen them change rewards for a return.
    ObiShenobi
    DeathStarIIMaintenanceCrew
    https://swgoh.gg/u/obishenobi/
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

And the rewards for that battle were mods. Wicket was earned thought the "Endor Escallation III" event. Even if they bring that one back, I've never seen them change rewards for a return.

While this Imperial threat may look ominous, the challenge isn’t without glory. The first time the AT-ST appears it will yield rare Mods. Future appearances of the AT-ST will be a players' source to obtain Wicket shards!
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/123209/content-update-7-26-2017
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
This discussion has been closed.