Who is the November login character going to be?

Prev13456
My guess is on a Geonesian like Poggle the lesser, with a separatist rework before going into the new movie characters in December. You may ask why Poggle, he's easily farmable like CP from GW store and and I think it makes sense that the separatist gets the next rework after this months nightsisters and there is only 4 Geonesian, so they are due for a 5th. What's your guess?

Replies

• Options
    Dude I hope its something like that, I need that Separatist rework so badly. So my guess is either a geo or like B2 or something along those lines. I also hope we get B1s or Commando Droids. Maybe even a TX-20 unit for leader, but i find that unlikely
  • Options
    One can only hope...
  • Options
    If they do separatists, I really hope we get a Droideka
  • Options
    I'd also like to see a Droideka, and B1s.
  • Options
    Kinda hoping its Old Ben. An extra 30 shards for CLS would be very nice.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Equally likely would be a character from TLJ
  • Options
    Lobot
  • Options
    Doneeta wrote: »
    I'd also like to see a Droideka, and B1s.
    G6Qv4ry.gif
  • Options
    I hope it's a toon from swbf2 like Iden Verso. With 300 free shards if you pre-ordered swbf2 :D
  • Options
    saddly i doubt separatist rework will be this year (has max gear grievous so i know the pain of waiting) with the game and movie coming out there wont be much room for a full class rework as it would probably be outshined by new characters... i can see separatist being rework for dark territories though
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if they look at a Nute Gunroy rework and general separatist additions closer to the point of introducing another capital ship. I doubt it's any time soon, since we just got the Chimaera with Thrawn.

The post earlier about geonosians is plausible, but I'm betting on Resistance because the movie is coming out soon. Either that, or tuskens just because.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    just started farming resistance on my second account so that would be splendid.
  • Options
    Rey
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Han Solo in carbonite. Search the Solo team name thread. There is a great screen capture with fully worked abilities and Zeta. After that we get General Han Solo Endor Assault trench coat. Then Solo: A Star Tours Story comes out.
  • Options
    I am still waiting for Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen. Guess they would have a burning synergy!
  • Krjstoff
    635 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

+1000

Droideka would be awesome. But I hope it will be unlocked with a droid only event.

No thanks. I'll be done farming him in a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    My money is on the Geonosian Spy.
  • Options
    Krjstoff wrote: »

+1000

Droideka would be awesome. But I hope it will be unlocked with a droid only event.

Me too...but if i knew he was the daily login then i can save myself a few days of farming and get me some mods instead.
  • Options
    Amidala Ep2 :-D
  • Options
    Seems like unanimous speculation for separatists! Poggle would be a good login toon, as the OP mentioned
  • Options
    New login toon - Porg!!

On a serious note, I do not think that there will be another rework in November. We even did not receive the reworked night sisters yet lol
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Krjstoff wrote: »

I believe old ben has already been the login char, so i wouldn't worry about him being the login char for next month.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Last year we've got magma trooper, bcs of Battlefront.

I expect Iden Version this year bcs of Battlefront II. xD

Edit: Okay it was March 2016 not November but nevermind. We need more darkside Characters. ^^
  • Options
    A new rebel.
    Probably Carbonite Han. In preparation for a new batch of rebels.
  • Options
    I personally do not care. Have to many chars now to work on. Do not need any more new ones except Jesus (CLS)
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    Doneeta wrote: »
    My guess is on a Geonesian like Poggle the lesser, with a separatist rework before going into the new movie characters in December. You may ask why Poggle, he's easily farmable like CP from GW store and and I think it makes sense that the separatist gets the next rework after this months nightsisters and there is only 4 Geonesian, so they are due for a 5th. What's your guess?

Geo Spy would be so much better, Poggle is in GW Store...
  • Options
    I'd love JKA so we could get a padme toon. Terribad in movies, awesome in CW series.
This discussion has been closed.