Who is the November login character going to be?

Replies

• Options
    Any of the High Jedi Council: Kit Adi Mundi, Shaak Ti, Even Piell, Saesee Tiin, Oppo Rancisis, Ado Gallia...
  • Options
    Stranieri wrote: »
    Any of the High Jedi Council: Kit Adi Mundi, Shaak Ti, Even Piell, Saesee Tiin, Oppo Rancisis, Ado Gallia...

what about force ghosts obiwan yoda and original anakin before the lucas change? be awesome for next halloween
  • Options
    I second Jabba the Hutt. Take my money.
  • Options
    I second Jabba the Hutt. Take my money.
    What you probably want
    anigif_enhanced-28017-1427738567-2.gif
    You'll be lucky to get
    3mCweul.gif
    You'll probably end up with
    200.gif
    .... after 25.5 months, of course.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    I might end up with this lol

giphy.gif
  • Options
    i really want jabba the hutt as a thanksgiving log in reward. he would be perfect. one of his talents can be a summon involving his minions and he could get a bonus when pared with boba

i really like this summon minion idea.
  • Options
    Jawa Engineer.

:D
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options
    i really want jabba the hutt as a thanksgiving log in reward. he would be perfect

Face it - they're going to hold out until Pizzahut is willing to do a co-op promotion. But only with Droid users. And only in America, with states ending in a.

Pizza the hut's gonna take out for you!

LOL I WIN. Pennsylvania and I still use droids :tongue:
  • Options
    Davius wrote: »
    i really want jabba the hutt as a thanksgiving log in reward. he would be perfect. one of his talents can be a summon involving his minions and he could get a bonus when pared with boba

i really like this summon minion idea.

glad someone does.
  • Options
    If they're going to do a Resistance toon, could be Finn or Rey. Both aren't hard to farm, which usually goes along with the log in toon. Also, with the Falcon farmable now it kinda fits since you need Finn and Rey (but not Chewie and one of the 17 Han's).
  • Options
    With all the ewok reworks, it's going to be Teek or Cindel from The Battle of Endor.
  • Options
    I hope they release Inferno squad from BF2, I think it'd be interesting to have more imperial troopers
  • Options
    I hope they release Inferno squad from BF2, I think it'd be interesting to have more imperial troopers

Not for the Login Character - but I am 100% sure we'll get them AND need them for a special mission for DS Hoth TB
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Make it a ship.

Tie reaper. Please please
  • Options
    DieInFire wrote: »
    Blind Han from ep6 or Han's clothes Lando from the end of ep5.

But I really hope is geo spy.

****, losing it @ Han's clothes Lando
  • Options
    It's beyond me that any Rebel is stronger than the Grand Master Yoda in this game, he gets killed in the arena like a little green kitten. And Mace Windu is a complete useless tank. Jedi need some serious rework, because Commander Luke totally unbalanced the game and he is tagged as a "Jedi".

Your avatar says it all. We need Ki Adi Mundi, to bring the jedis back to being good.
  • Gawejn
    1116 posts Member
    Options
    I think this time Nute Gunray will be login toon.
  • Options
    Id like to see some geonosian love (either geo soldier or spy) for November! Then we can expect Jedi Rey for Christmas (along with scavenger rey login)

I would love to see some non-TLJ related stuff before December. Another faction pass or new characters for underperforming factions (except FO and Resistance) would be awesome.
  • Options
    You will see in 5 days as qui gon says to kid anakin "we should bei pationed"
  • Options
    Finn was login char already for Jan 2017. So I doubt hell be it again.

I am thinking either Resistance Trooper or Pilot which Im good with either way.

~D
  • Options
    Batman and Robin with light sabers
  • Options
    HoodieDM wrote: »
    Finn was login char already for Jan 2017. So I doubt hell be it again.

I am thinking either Resistance Trooper or Pilot which Im good with either way.

~D

Both Finn and RT have been the character of the month
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Regardless who the log-in toon will be - it strikes me as funny regarding the sudden release of 2 TFA toons almost 2 years after the movie's release - VSHan and VSChewie. They also recently made their way into the store.

I bet they are gonna be needed in some mad rush farm for something upcoming in-game regard the release of TLJ.

But even with that knowledge - good luck farming them, gearing them and modding them for anything that would be in time for a new release requiring them.

Just like Phoenix on the first run of the Thrawn Event - only worse.
  • Options
    Boo wrote: »
    Regardless who the log-in toon will be - it strikes me as funny regarding the sudden release of 2 TFA toons almost 2 years after the movie's release - VSHan and VSChewie. They also recently made their way into the store.

I bet they are gonna be needed in some mad rush farm for something upcoming in-game regard the release of TLJ.

But even with that knowledge - good luck farming them, gearing them and modding them for anything that would be in time for a new release requiring them.

Each one of these legendary and super legendary events help the next one. Imagine another CLS type event- no one will want to miss that.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options

Each one of these legendary and super legendary events help the next one. Imagine another CLS type event- no one will want to miss that.

That's exactly it - I think a new Heroe's Journey Event - following Rey is in the pipeline to get the next version of Rey as seen in TLJ. It is highly possible.

We have Scavenger Rey, BB8, Finn and now VSHan and VSChewie - that's five original "team" cast members from TFA. It matches up a little too perfectly.

I'm not saying it won't be enjoyable, but anyone farming that team (even at a reasonabley high level of player) is gonna struggle with Han & Chewie for sure.
  • Options

That's exactly it - I think a new Heroe's Journey Event - following Rey is in the pipeline to get the next version of Rey as seen in TLJ. It is highly possible.

We have Scavenger Rey, BB8, Finn and now VSHan and VSChewie - that's five original "team" cast members from TFA. It matches up a little too perfectly.

I'm not saying it won't be enjoyable, but anyone farming that team (even at a reasonabley high level of player) is gonna struggle with Han & Chewie for sure.

I've been farming them pretty heavily--and its quite difficult. Rey is easy, the rest are not. I don't have Finn yet, and since I need Kylo for BB-8 as well, I have only Hard Nodes to farm Finn from. VS Han and Chewie are only available via shipments right now--and at 320 gems for 4 shards. I anticipate them being farmable maybe a month (tops) before the TLJ event. I've been farming resistance on the side (not only because they're amazing, but because they may be needed for the TLJ event as well).
    Ally code: 357613281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/
  • Options

Yea the symmetry is there for sure. Old ben= vet han. R2= BB8
    Scavenger= farmer.
    Maybe I'm still too niave and idealistic but the current atmosphere of the game is already too much rn - I think an event like that would really have players ticked off.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options

Yea the symmetry is there for sure. Old ben= vet han. R2= BB8
    Scavenger= farmer.
    Maybe I'm still too niave and idealistic but the current atmosphere of the game is already too much rn - I think an event like that would really have players ticked off.

If they do pull off such an event - lets hope they do so sometime next year and give players the severe lack of notice now, lol
  • Options
    Its also key to point out that in the R2 event, we knew the needed line up for CLS. So Im guessing the BB-8 event gave us the line up for Rey (Starkiller).

Im just hoping shes unlockable at 5*. This 7* unlock ontop of all the "Legendary" characters, is making it difficult for anyones QoL outside of the 1% whales.

And Im a whale...

~D
This discussion has been closed.