Darth Maul
    Lando Calrissian
    Princess Leia
    Aayla Secura
    Kit Fisto
    Cad Bane
    Rex
    OR Obi-Wan Kenobi

Rob has it right. Anyone with a 7* non farmable character is pretty much a whale in my book.

:smiley: thanks
  • Options
    I'd probably be a whale if I had the handsome salary to afford it. But I have to question how many of these whales are wealthy or just have an addiction and are compromising their and or their family's finances.

Another thing I find odd is the lack of experimentation among those with the resources to do so. Blow all that cash just to mimic the flavor of the month. You don't see Tarkin + Stormtrooper teams, etc.

Very odd indeed.

If you've got a good job, have a nice 401k or ira, drive a nice car, eat well, etc. then more power to you. If your lacking any of those and spending 1000's on this game you're a s.u.c.k.e.r.
  • Options
    DarthSwole wrote: »
    As a whale, I spend about $200 a day. I am on disability and I work part time and I live in my parent's attic space so I don't pay rent. I love Star Wars though!!

6c2000787379114bd79221198262d2763e7adcec25ef7d255e6309c470f968d3.jpg

Everyone has their own spending pleasures. Mine just happens to be Star Wars things.

I know alot of people on disability including myself and I don't know anyone that makes even close to $6K a month or more. In fact the most I've ever heard anyone make on disability is around $2500 a month.

You're talking Social Security disability, yes, I know, the max is around $2500 or even less than that, I am on private disability!! Stop A$$-U-ME-ing!!!!

I just went through your post history real quick and found the gem you posted 7 days ago about how u said you were F2P.

Please leave attention seeker.

Yawnnnnnnnn
  • Options
    I'd say a whale is anyone that has a 7 star

Darth Maul
    Lando Calrissian
    Princess Leia
    Aayla Secura
    Kit Fisto
    Cad Bane
    Rex
    OR Obi-Wan Kenobi

This is a great definition!
  • Options
    As a whale, I spend about $200 a day. I am on disability and I work part time and I live in my parent's attic space so I don't pay rent. I love Star Wars though!!

6c2000787379114bd79221198262d2763e7adcec25ef7d255e6309c470f968d3.jpg

Everyone has their own spending pleasures. Mine just happens to be Star Wars things.

I know alot of people on disability including myself and I don't know anyone that makes even close to $6K a month or more. In fact the most I've ever heard anyone make on disability is around $2500 a month.

You're talking Social Security disability, yes, I know, the max is around $2500 or even less than that, I am on private disability!! Stop A$$-U-ME-ing!!!!

I didn't assume. I said not sure if serious or trolling. If I was assuming I would have just said trolling.

You were assuming, stop desperately trying to deflect/deny just because your hand was caught in the cookie jar.
  • Options
    Anything above 400$ spent is a whale for me, it is the mentality not what you have. If you're willing to drop that much amount of money into a freemium game you're a whale just like me.
  • Options
    Aayla 7 star is a beast.....

would be nice if she becomes f2p accessible