The RPG is broken for arena - Need counter ideas!

DarkLord7
241 posts Member
edited October 2017
I have never commented on the outrageously rigged RPG of credit heist, or shard packs, or zeta event. But for the past 3 days whenever I have attacked a zMaul team with EP, 5/5 of my characters are stunned and dazed EVERY time, when it should only be a 70% chance for each, and my tenacity should block at least something. I run a zCLS Leia zR2 Wiggs when they are ALL dazed every single time. It makes it very tough to beat this annoying old meta when my team, based on counter attacks and bonus TM and assists. Every single time. I never have such luck when I run EP. Ever. I can use him in 10/12 GW nodes and not once stun every opponent
Post edited by ShaolinPunk on

Replies

• Options
    DarkLord7 wrote: »
    I have never commented on the outrageously rigged RPG of credit heist, or shard packs, or zeta event. But for the past 3 days whenever I have attacked a zMaul team with EP, 5/5 of my characters are stunned and dazed EVERY time, when it should only be a 70% chance for each, and my tenacity should block at least something. I run a zCLS Leia zR2 Wiggs when they are ALL dazed every single time. It makes it very tough to beat this annoying old meta when my team, based on counter attacks and bonus TM and assists. Every single time. I never have such luck when I run EP. Ever. I can use him in 10/12 GW nodes and not once stun every opponent

Sounds like u just commented on them.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Rocket-propelled grenades are a real pain :p
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • DarkLord7
    241 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

Have never is in past tense, leading up to the moment. I didn't think that basic English grammar needed to be explained to people whose sole purpose is criticizing technicalities of speech.
    Post edited by DarkLord7 on
  • Options
    RPGesus sounds like an action hero
  • Options
    Did you mean RNG? RPG stands for Role Playing Game.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    I feel like my zolo has an rpg after I slapped that bayonet on him. And yes mine is wai.
  • Shaolin_Fantastic_1
    642 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

Have never is in past tense, leading up to the moment. I didn't think that basic English grammar needed to be explained to people whose soul purpose is criticizing technicalities of speech.

Yeah I know never is in the past tense like "just " is present tense like u just comment on them. Was not talking about your grammar I was just being captain obvious.
    Post edited by ShaolinPunk on
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    My FAT is a PGM :)
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Alright guys, let's reign it in here. Respect each other and let a guy have an experience. We might have some tips for beating this team.

Moving to Character Strategy.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    4221396001_4639971745001_4639840364001-vs.jpg?pubId=4221396001&videoId=4639840364001
  • DarkstarSunrise
    570 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Have never is in past tense
    What have you done? i.e. what did you do in the past
    whose soul purpose
    *sole
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Did you mean RNG? RPG stands for Role Playing Game.

This is correct.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Have never is in past tense
    What have you done? i.e. what did you do in the past
    whose soul purpose
    *sole

Homie right here came with that fire!!
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

Have never is in past tense, leading up to the moment. I didn't think that basic English grammar needed to be explained to people whose soul purpose is criticizing technicalities of speech.

I'm trying to decide if the use of "soul" here was ironic, facepalm, genius, or all three. Help me out forum peeps :D
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Options
    FYI, I think he's referring to the new Nightsister Grenadier with the title.
  • Options
    What does RNG actually Stand for
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options

Random Number Generator.
  • Options
    Dryff wrote: »

I'm trying to decide if the use of "soul" here was ironic, facepalm, genius, or all three. Help me out forum peeps :D

Autocorrect, so ironic I suppose XD
    Someone post a Palpatine "Ironic" meme
  • Options
    But for real though. Nobody even discussed the question lol
  • Options
    Because no one can counter RNGesus.
    Maybe you can try praying to RNGesus.

Our father, who art RNGesus,
    Fickle be thy nature
    Thy drop rate rise,
    The crap drops cease
    In our raids, as well as in our TB.
    Give us this day our daily Carbanties,
    And forgive our disbelief,
    (Insert your own requests here)
    Amen
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Because no one can counter RNGesus.
    Maybe you can try praying to RNGesus.

Our father, who art RNGesus,
    Fickle be thy nature
    Thy drop rate rise,
    The **** drops cease
    In our raids, as well as in our TB.
    Give us this day our daily Carbanties,
    And forgive our disbelief,
    (Insert your own requests here)
    Amen

Haha. It's not the Carbantis I need, but Droid Callers
  • Options
    Mullato wrote: »

Random Number Generator.

Feels more like a random number game/gamble 'round these parts ;)