An old foe reveals their true face [MERGE]

Prev13456722
Admiral_Wh1skers
1352 posts Member
edited October 2017
My guess is kylo, I wonder what other characters this could be.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    I'm thinking it's Kallus. There's a song from the Rebels score titled "Thrawn's True Face" in the episode "An Inside Man". This is the episode where Kallus says he's Fulcrum.
    "In the darkest night, any light is welcome." – I, Jedi
  • Options
    Thrawn wrote: »
    I'm thinking it's Kallus. There's a song from the Rebels score titled "Thrawn's True Face" in the episode "An Inside Man". This is the episode where Kallus says he's Fulcrum.

That's a solid observation there.
  • Options
    I’m calling New Vader or revan.
  • Options

Oh please be him. I've been wanting him ever since they pulled the bait and switch with Ahsoka (Fulcrum) using the Kallus Fulcrum screencap.
  • MarktheMech
    27 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    "Old foe" suggests it's an existing character with a new form.

There are four notable DS toons with masks Darth Vader, Phasma, Kylo Ren, and Boba Fett. I'm gonna ignore Boba and Phasma because their identity isn't really a big plot point.

While I would love a Lord Vader (pre-suit Anakin), I don't believe that is the reference, as this character form would be before their face is hidden (opposite of clue).

Kylo is an obvious choice given November timing and that the previously hinted TLJ character was said to be released before the movie. He is also the only one I believe hits the bill.

That said, I'm sorely disappointed. I really hope his event isn't the one that requires BB-8. While his character is supposed to be much stronger in this film, Rey will have a much bigger change in role which would warrant a new toon form being introduced. Plus she's already in the game!
  • Options
    Bet all my crystals it's either Fulcrum Kallus or Ben Solo
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Darth Nihilus takes off his mask and reveals...Jar Jar Binks.

Weesa doomed.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Sith Anakin would be cool.
  • Options
    Maskless Kylo.....yipee....
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »

Weesa doomed.

Darth jar jar confirmed
  • Options
    I’m calling New Vader or revan.

If Revan was coming, that'd be.... oh my Lord. "Old foe" could mean from ancient times and without his mask... hmm. I doubt it, but that'd be amazing.
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »

Weesa doomed.

+1 I literally snorted at that.
  • Options
    Hoping for Kallus. Maybe he will get the Phoenix tag and we can have another choice besides Chopper/Sabine.
  • Options
    dying Vader sans breathing apparatus
  • Options
    I'm thinking it's Kallus.

There's a song from the Rebels score titled "Thrawn's True Face" in the episode "An Inside Man". This is the episode where Kallus says he's Fulcrum.
    "In the darkest night, any light is welcome." – I, Jedi
  • Options
    It's Kylo unmasked. Not a doubt in my mind.
  • Options
    I hope so! Much prefer him over Ben Solo
  • Options
    "Old foe" suggests it's an existing character with a new form.

There are four notable DS toons with masks Darth Vader, Phasma, Kylo Ren, and Boba Fett. I'm gonna ignore Boba and Phasma because their identity isn't really a big plot point.

While I would love a Lord Vader (pre-suit Anakin), I don't believe that is the reference, as this character form would be before their face is hidden (opposite of clue).

Kylo is an obvious choice given November timing and that the previously hinted TLJ character was said to be released before the movie. He is also the only one I believe hits the bill.

That said, I'm sorely disappointed. I really hope his event isn't the one that requires BB-8. While his character is supposed to be much stronger in this film, Rey will have a much bigger change in role which would warrant a new toon form being introduced. Plus she's already in the game!

First Order desperately needs more options. Resistance has flexibility and is the top PvE team. Light saber Rey will undoubtedly come, but give FO first. :)
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    That makes sense, since all of the rebels (except Zeb possibly) thought he was part of the Empire until then
    Edit: at least I thought they did, I can't remember
    Post edited by Allenb60 on
  • Options
    Old foe eitler palpatine or snoke both are old xD my guess
  • Options
    What about Old Maul? That would fit the "Old Foe" hint quite well.
    Old foe eitler palpatine or snoke both are old xD my guess

We've already got Palpatine, so I highly doubt it's him. Snoke is a new foe, unless he's revealed to be Very Old Maul or something.
  • Options
    What's this quote from?
  • Options
    Nikka488 wrote: »
    What's this quote from?

The CG Community Manager's "What's Ahead" post
  • Options
    Ah yes, because you know what players have been crying out for? More Rebels.
  • Options
    Ah yes, because you know what players have been crying out for? More Rebels.

Who cares if he's a rebel or not, I've been wanting him since May. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
  • Options
    It's a long shot but possibly dark side barriss. She had her face covered to disguise herself as asajj
  • Options
    Greeneya wrote: »
    Sith Anakin would be cool.

Like I always say...we already have "Sith Anakin." His name is Darth Vader.
  • Options

Kallus would be a pretty sweet addition. Maybe he could be an Imperial AND a Rebel!
  • Options
    Probably Kylo.

Hopefully Kallus...
    - R.I.P. Carrie Fisher -
This discussion has been closed.