An old foe reveals their true face [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Would have been nice to see them using proper English and said "an old foe reveals his true face."

Or her, although I can't think of any female SW characters it could be.
  • Options
    That said, I'm sorely disappointed. I really hope his event isn't the one that requires BB-8. While his character is supposed to be much stronger in this film, Rey will have a much bigger change in role which would warrant a new toon form being introduced. Plus she's already in the game!

While she is in the game, a subtle name change wss pulled in this update, she is now labelled Rey (Scavenger). That's a solid clue that a new Rey will be introduced.
    ObiShenobi
    DeathStarIIMaintenanceCrew
    https://swgoh.gg/u/obishenobi/
  • Options
    Would have been nice to see them using proper English and said "an old foe reveals his true face."

It was probably intentional to mask (no pun intended) whether the character is male or female.
  • Options
    It will be kylo, also notice in the secrets and shadows event which feature all SITH on the artwork, dead center is kylo...js
  • Options
    It's Kylo. And hopefully his new ship too
  • MasterOneHit
    170 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hopefully it's not something dumb like a spirit or a zombie. Oops too late!
  • Options
    Hopefully it's not something dumb like a spirit or a zombie. Oops to late!

too*
  • Options
    A maskless Ms. Phasma?
  • Options
    It will be Tarkin except the digitalised version of him seen in Rogue One
  • Options
    ROTJ Vader will reveal his face and we will get Jedi Luke shards
  • Options
    Clone Sarge all the way
  • Options
    Guys guys it’s not kylo neither Kallus cuz if you look closely and pay attention,@CG_Kozispoon used “their true face” meaning “they” are plural and the fact that they are “foe” meaning from the dark side..
    It may turn out to be the knights of ren or maybe it’s the ancient sith.I hope it’s ancient sith.I really want revan,malgus,kreia and Sion to join nihilus.If possible maybe darth bane too!!!
  • Options
    VaexquaGer wrote: »
    A maskless Ms. Phasma?

I like this guess. Kylo is the obvious choice.,.but this one is intriguing.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    It will be a new version of UroROrrOrr'rRoR, duh.
  • Options
    I put my bet on Lando Calrissian
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options

Jabba's palace Lando?
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    “their true face” meaning “they” are plural and the fact that they are “foe” meaning from the dark side
    Then it would say old foes reveal their true faces. It's not plural.

I'm not sure about Revan, revealing his true face doesn't make that much sense to me. Kreia would make more sense with the clue in my opinion.

• Options
    Klocko wrote: »

Jabba's palace Lando?

Maybe a zeta. I don't know but there is a phrase like that on Star Wars Comic Books Classic Star Wars 19 summary: And lest anyone forget, Han Solo's still got a bounty on his head – and there are plenty of opportunists who are dead-set on collecting. Han and the Rebels' recent adventures throughout the galaxy have not gone completely unnoticed by those interested in taking advantage of the easy money. In fairly short order, they meet up with an old foe who turns out to be a friend, and a couple of enemies – who will have a much greater role to play in Return of the Jedi.

The old foe is nothing but Lando for certain
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Klocko wrote: »

Jabba's palace Lando?

Maybe a zeta. I don't know but there is a phrase like that on Star Wars Comic Books Classic Star Wars 19 summary: And lest anyone forget, Han Solo's still got a bounty on his head – and there are plenty of opportunists who are dead-set on collecting. Han and the Rebels' recent adventures throughout the galaxy have not gone completely unnoticed by those interested in taking advantage of the easy money. In fairly short order, they meet up with an old foe who turns out to be a friend, and a couple of enemies – who will have a much greater role to play in Return of the Jedi.

The old foe is nothing but Lando for certain

+1
  • Options
    Kylo Ren.
    He'll be light side in ep 9
  • Options
    Cal00054 wrote: »
    It's a long shot but possibly dark side barriss. She had her face covered to disguise herself as asajj

That's actually a good guess... wait, but old foe, true face? Wat...
  • Options
    Yey! More tusken confirmed!
  • Options
    Cal00054 wrote: »
    It's a long shot but possibly dark side barriss. She had her face covered to disguise herself as asajj

That's actually a good guess... wait, but old foe, true face? Wat...

I'd be inclined to agree with DS Bariss. If they are planning to do a dark side TB, then DS certainly needs it's bench deepened
  • Options

Disguising true identity should have been done with:
    Old foe reveals his/her true face.

This is actually disturbing: it leads to think about some particoular character with a double identity OR just typo.
  • Options
    old foe is capt. phasma - reveal their true face - she is the mother of rey :pensive:
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    What about Old Maul? That would fit the "Old Foe" hint quite well.
    Old foe eitler palpatine or snoke both are old xD my guess

We've already got Palpatine, so I highly doubt it's him. Snoke is a new foe, unless he's revealed to be Very Old Maul or something.

*spoiler*

Maul has been canonically killed in an episode of Star Wars Rebels, he and Kenobi faced off on Tattooine. However, this brings a valid point that a Maul with robot legs might be released as a toon. I'm down.

Much more likely for Agent Kallus and Kallus (Fulcrum) options as parallel light and dark toons, or an unmasked Kylo with an up-to-date new Rey toon, since they just specified her current character as "scavenger."
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • jedilord
    338 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    jedilord wrote: »
    old foe is capt. phasma - reveal their true face - she is the mother of rey :pensive:

forget to mention: in a stunning moment she will say (in the movie): luke skywalker never told you what happend to your mother" ... "rey, i am your mother" .... " NOOOO" :dizzy:
  • Options
    What about Grievous ?
    Just wishful thinking ....
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • Options
    Oh man I can't even find it in me to care at this point
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    What is it's not literal? If it is not about a face or identity, but power?

My money of on CUP rework revealing the true power of the police! - Or more seriously, the infamous upcoming GG rework.

That said, the timing says Last Jedi and likely Kylo. So November will be filled with über FO toons, which then will be cancelled by the rebel/resistance toons coming out in December o:)
This discussion has been closed.