nightsisters flash event (2pm-8pm) Feedback

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Serya wrote: »
    I do agree in the larger picture missing a flash event is not a big deal. I just think that a lot of us are not feeling much love from the Devs at this point. We are in need of some serious Quality of Life changes to stream line the game. Way to much time required in game these days and people are getting burned out.

This

I find it funny that so many people find it necessary to bash a person for expressing his opinion on a forum about how they would like to play the game when that is what forums are for.

At some point swgoh will find like many games before it that when players are constantly ignored that they eventually just walk away....
  • Options
    I've never seen a flash mob dance for 24 hours.

Maybe have an event only an hour long several times a day at complete random times for everyone that you could complete a max 10 times in a month.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    This is a legitimate complaint, and I think many games have similar "limited time events".

Events like this are usually designed to take advantage of a time when people are active or promote a time when people are less active.

Either way they are designed to bring you in and reward those who do/can show up.

I would think that basically every player logs in at least once durring that period as it is arena time, but maybe I'm wrong.
    Its not like we already do that soooo much....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    This is a legitimate complaint, and I think many games have similar "limited time events".

Events like this are usually designed to take advantage of a time when people are active or promote a time when people are less active.

Either way they are designed to bring you in and reward those who do/can show up.

I would think that basically every player logs in at least once durring that period as it is arena time, but maybe I'm wrong.
    Its not like we already do that soooo much....

this is true,but the timing of this coincides with a time we are already here and seem to be more inclusive then the original timing of flash events. IMO
  • Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    echo33 wrote: »
    U dont get it guys - its about the principle. We, the players, are paying for this and all we want is to make this game better and more accessible - so why cant CG just ask ppl/create a poll and then pick the best time for events like this (or just split the event in two - 1 in the morning, 1 in the evening). Can u explain me this please?

Because there is no best time for everyone....there will always be someone who is at a “disadvantage”. Should they hold events when people go on vacation too? Life isn’t fair.
  • Options
    How often is the flash event? Is it every other day like the Luke one?
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Options
    you can't find time to go to bathroom and play for 10 mins during from 2-8pm?
  • Options
    Are we being more proactive in asking when events are returning or is this info not being provided? Has the info been offered before?
  • Options
    Are we being more proactive in asking when events are returning or is this info not being provided? Has the info been offered before?

They are not very open with this information
  • Options
    Imagine some of these people trying to be competitive in Final Fantasy 11???
  • Options
    Making it 24 hours would be fine. Yes, I understand this undermines the concept of it being a "Flash event" but at the same time, do we NEED it to be a flash event? Who ever asked for that to be a thing in the first place?

The hours when this event is active are the hours during which I sleep for my nightshift job, so as usual with most of these flash events, I either miss out or grab my phone to play SWGOH when I wake up randomly (as one does). I already miss out on a majority of my bonus energy and most shop refreshes as it is since I cannot alter refreshes or change my time zone to better suit my life.

Making it last 24 hours hurts no one and helps those few of us with a less than conventional schedule. Does the fact that it's a flash event add anything to anyone's experience?
  • Options
    Would you prefer the old flash events that only lasted an hour?
  • echo33
    51 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Want to thank u all for your time and answers, although i dont quite understand the negative feedback - we are here to discuss something thats clearly not "fair play" and want to find a better solution for this issue. Since no one from CG/EA was so kind to provide us with Rational explanation of the time restriction for this event (and its clearly not making more money ), we can only speculate and, hopefully, come up with a suitable solution/compromise that would benefit most of the players (i do understand that we cant appease all of them, unfortunately, but we should at least try it). If we wont talk about it, then who else is gonna do it for us? After all, we are all here cos we do like SWgoh and want to make it a better game. And a successful one. Thats why i dont mind to spend money for this game and all im asking in return is a more fair-play approach. Perhaps splitting the flash event into two sessions (1 in the morning, 1 in the evening) would work for both - ppl working in the morning, ppl working in the afternoon. Or just a simple addition of 2 more hours (12 noon - 8pm) would be the easiest solution. Thats all.