Best Team to Counter MT?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Acrofales wrote: »
    My current plan is:

Zader, Thrawn, DN, Shore, Zarriss.

Can't beat them? Join them. You have unremovable plague? I have unremovable dots. And enough healing to remove your plague.

There's annihilate in there to prevent constant revives, and fracture to deal with the **** zombie. It's theorycraft so far (because there's no zombie out there) and of course, this team gets destroyed by the rebel meta. But gonna be quite an interesting rock-paper-scissors.

That's not a bad plan I've been messing with nightsisters. The key is getting rid of na her stealth is hard to deal with esspecialy when zombie comes out. I would also try boba in place of dn. ( I know a poor man's dn) but his ability to go around taunts and execute Mt would take her out ending plague. After that it should be fairly easy. Just a thought.
  • Gawejn
    1116 posts Member
    Options
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    I’ve only fought a 7* g12 Talzin twice so far, but both times, I was able to fracture and then kill her before she was able to take a turn.

Was your Thrawn simply going before Talzin? If so, it means you were modded better, because Talzin (under her lead), is faster than Thrawn. With equal mods you will need help to get Thrawn to move before Talzin. You can use CLS to remove her TM, but that means not removing Zombies Taunt and applying buff immunity once she comes out. Han can stun, but Acolyte can remove that immediately if they are running her.

My point is yes, fracturing s character can be a counter for literally anyone. But that might be easier said than done on a good NS team.

Thrawn can wait a turn, deathtrooper will remove the taunt than next turn can use fracture on talzin. Meanwhile Shore trooper will heal all the plague. So there wont be any problem with faster Talzin.
  • Options
    Gawejn wrote: »
    I’ve only fought a 7* g12 Talzin twice so far, but both times, I was able to fracture and then kill her before she was able to take a turn.

Was your Thrawn simply going before Talzin? If so, it means you were modded better, because Talzin (under her lead), is faster than Thrawn. With equal mods you will need help to get Thrawn to move before Talzin. You can use CLS to remove her TM, but that means not removing Zombies Taunt and applying buff immunity once she comes out. Han can stun, but Acolyte can remove that immediately if they are running her.

My point is yes, fracturing s character can be a counter for literally anyone. But that might be easier said than done on a good NS team.

Thrawn can wait a turn, deathtrooper will remove the taunt than next turn can use fracture on talzin. Meanwhile Shore trooper will heal all the plague. So there wont be any problem with faster Talzin.

75% chance Shoretrooper will be stunned though. He will be the target of Dakas Stun because of his taunt.
  • Options
    But yes, I do expect Thrawn led Empire teams will have no issues with Talzin. Same reason as ROLO les rebels. 20% TM gain on debuffs.
  • Sacull_Kinslayer
    797 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I would much rather see several different leaders with more than just the same 5-7 toons on the leaderboard. I would love to see some balance...

The oversaturation of chirrut and baze caused me to hate Rogue One before I even got to see it. The oversaturation and ridiculous overpowered and blatant Rebel biase has completely changed the way I view the movies and star wars culture.

The movies were about balance. The game is about the overwhelming oppression and tyranny of the Light Side. Hopefully soon there will be (finally) a dark side squad available to provide resistance and fight the Rebel Empire rule for more than a fleeting moment and bring balance to the top 20 (or 50) of the arena...
  • Gawejn
    1116 posts Member
    Options
    Gawejn wrote: »

75% chance Shoretrooper will be stunned though. He will be the target of Dakas Stun because of his taunt.

Yes, but on second turn Thrawn will swap Tm with shore healing debufs, shore will go after healing all. And then Thrawn will fracture talzin. And yes empire will have no problem with Ns.
  • Options
    Just a brief update. Used Vader, Thrawn, Shore, Nilly and GK to completely wreck a hide the mama team (using GK, Zarriss, Old Zen, R2Z2 and MT). Didn't need any healing beyond what shore provides. Obviously the MT team is still evolving, but it looks like there will be a fair number of ways to deal with it. Will have to wait for Zombie to see the true power of nightsisters unlocked, but I'm quite hopeful that we can continue to ignore their very existence.